Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 15 years not dressing - so why now?

I never got tired of wearing woman cloths, It give me great pleasure.
    Everyday is a new excitement and I can not imagine sleeping without wearing woman undergarments.

Aspiring Member
    I would have to agree with Sarah in that my dressing is more of a compulsion than a desire. I suppose desire enters into it a small bit, but I feel more compelled to dress from an inner need and not from any overwhelming sexual desire (although that is a component).

From my younger days when I would sneak trying on one of my wife's panties and/or bras to the present, my cross dressing had been sporadic at best. Every time I did this it was in secret and I found I experienced something more than just sexual satisfaction. Again, I felt a need to do this. (And as I read what I just wrote, I realize that there is a fine line between compulsion and desire... maybe in some way they are the same.)

Nevertheless, as I got older, I got into dressing more and more (I was single by now) but would abandon it after a short time - often throwing out the clothes I had spent good money on. I look back on those times now and I realize that I did this out of fear - fear that friends and family might find out.

But I always went back to dressing. And now, I am at a stage that I have come to be comfortable with my compulsion - and I no longer live in fear of someone finding out. I am finally embracing something that gives me pleasure and I no longer fight it. And it feels good.

And if I may paraphrase a line from Star Wars: "May the wardrobe be with you." LOL

I am new here I will be 52 soon I have been a undresser for years just wearing a bra and panties now and then but in the last 6 months I find I want to wear a bra all the time and most days I wear one at least 12 hours for some reason if I don't wear a bra I become angry and bitter I know it's all in my head thinking of seeing a therapist on this seeking advice thanks