Thread: A freedom of cd on the 4th of july

A freedom of cd on the 4th of july

Freedom of cding on the 4th of july?how many of you girls will have the freedom to wear a red skirt white blouse+royal blue bra+along with redwhite+blue panties with white thi hi queen hose+black hi heels wearing all of this while barbequeing your all american meal of hotdogs hamburgers homemade icecream+your favorite beverage of alcohol tea coffee or pink lemonaide. Enjoy your 4th of july.happy 4th of july

Full Geek Status Adriana Moretti's Avatar
    I certainly will be....i wont be wearing that outfit LOL especially in public ( you HAVE to show a pic) .....i will tone it down with a simple tank top , denim shorts, wedge sneakers, and this awesome american flag cover up I bought yesterday for way too much money to wear once But I have 2 options for the 4th Of July.
    1. Go on a Friends Sailboat for the weekend out in the hamptons ( probably doing this)
    2.Go to fire island to watch the drag queen invasion ( the backup plan )

looking forward to watching the fireworks, and hanging with my gal pals, now to find some sparklers !!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Banned Read only
    i sure hope that no cross dresser dresses like that.. Certainly no women will be.

I've been known to wear bright red bike shorts, and a maple leaf Jersey on the 1st. ( Canada day )
    "Normal is what you get when you average out the weirdness that everybody has." Quote from my SO

Normal is a setting on a washing machine, or another word for average.

The fact that I wear a skirt as a male should not be taken as a comment on what you do, or do not wear, or how you wear it.

How's red & white, with blue eye shadow?
    Attached Images Attached Images

Really tough to cook wearing all that. But I will be wearing a white bra, blue panties and a red head band.

Molly
    "To thine own self be true"

Reality Check
    I will be dressed as a male, socializing with friends.

BTW: Don't try to cook on a grill while wearing a wig. Or at least have a fire extinguisher real handy.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    I believe my outfit for the 4th may be a bit liter, thinner, and racier. But, I really like the BBQ idea and will try to incorporate it into Sherrys pics!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

The closest I ever got to that was when I dressed as Wonder Woman for halloween once.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

I know I haven't got all of that in my wardrobe. But now that you mention it, I will be searching for whatever red white and blue combination I can come up from. I'll think of it as a freedom from being male for a day. It sounds like a good CD event to stir up. LOL Hey, I'm off to go rummaging, I know what I'll be looking for now...

Careful I bite <3
    I'll be at a friends bachelor party, so nothing that exciting for me.

My wife and I will be in Palm Springs, Cali for the 4th, at a place where we will have our own private hot tub, and I get a free pass to wear two piece bikinis in the hot tub whenever I want while we are there. Yes it will be a happy 4th. And yes I own a few pair of shorties and I might wear them over the bikini indoors, but I will not be out in public.

Adrianna that cover up is amazing, very jealous!

Sarah x
    I cant stand to fly, I'm not that naive. I'm just out to find the better part of me. I'm more than a bird, I'm more than a plane, I'm more than some pretty face beside a train. Its not easy to be me.

Platinum Member
    Many years ago, decades ago, my elementary school had assembly every Friday. The girls had to wear navy skirts, white blouses and a red scarf around the neck. Boys had to wear navy trousers, white shirts and red ties. Your description brings images of Auntie Samantha in a clown outfit for the fourth of July. Or Apollo Creed.

I'll be at the beach wearing my new red,white & blue swim suit. Night time will be something else, I don't know right now but it will stand out.

Quote Originally Posted by Badwolf View Post
    I'll be at a friends bachelor party, so nothing that exciting for me.
    popping out of the cake?

Well, I'm Canadian, but I'll certainly be wearing my red and white dress on Canada Day, July 1st.

Are you kidding? Stockings in July in New Jersey ??
    And next to a hot BBQ.... not me. It'll be me and my Tankini by the pool sipping cocktails.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !