Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Logical Reasons Men Should Some Women's Clothes?

Silver Member
    A few more...
    Women's fabrics are lighter and cool and their shorts, skorts and skirt are shorter as well for cool comfort.
    A sports bra protects from nipple chafing when exercising.
    Lipstick for the SPF protection.
    Foundation/concealer for those unsightly blemishes.
    Wearing a variety of sleeve lengths and necklines eliminates that farmers tan.
    Pantyhose/tights keep you warm

Women's panties fit me better than those shapeless boxer shorts.

When I climb out of the pool in a women's bikini, I don't drip three gallons of water all over the porch tiles and the hardwood floors in the house.

Once my nylon women's socks wear out I use them as a catch bag for the swimming pool vacuum.

No logic to "boy" clothes and "girl" clothes IMHO. OTOH... Panties and bras make me feel sexy and the cut of women's clothes seem to fit me better.
    Last edited by Katie01; 06-26-2015 at 04:06 PM.

My panties are way, way more comfortable than men's underwear, more so even than a jockstrap!

When it's hot outside a nice sundress and a pair of panties or a thong is so refreshingly cooler.I love the feel of both...and hair pulled up in a ponytail

It's really hard to find any male yoga pants.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    The only logical answer I can give is because I want to.

Banned Read only
    I can't help but act like a woman (very feminine manerisms) and my body is becoming so feminine I feel uncomfortable as a guy and actually feel less noticeably odd when presenting as female...yikes...I think I'm transgender! 😦

I'm in the witless protection program (yes that's spelled correctly) and don't want anyone to know who I really am.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Aerating the lawn by wearing spike heel stilettos when mowing - two birds with one stone...

Wearing a bra while working on the house gives me two more pouches to supplement the tool belt...

If I really want to go out to a club and dance like a girl, it really makes sense to look like one too...

Katey x
    "Put some lipstick on - Perfume your neck and slip your high heels on
    Rinse and curl your hair - Loosen your hips, and get a dress to wear"
    Stefani Germanotta

Aspiring Member
    - women's jeans have a more snug fit for some
    - (may not be CDing?) Long wallets, typically used by women, hold a few more cards and allow for keeping receipts much better.
    - Tights prevent abrasions (frequently alluded to in military contexts, apparently)
    - Lingerie hugs the body tighter than men's briefs
    - Stockings are more convenient than inner tights when worn for insulation

... frankly women's clothing is mostly form over function (as much as I love it, the conventional ball gown with its voluminous skirt and embellished bodice is this taken to its logical extreme for example). I wear women's clothes for a complete presentation as a woman, though to deny the sensuality element would deny a good part of it.

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by txcrossdress View Post
    because everyone likes boobs...everyone
    It's Saturday morning and I'm rolling around in flats, jean skirt, tight top with 38I boobs. It's luscious and I'm perfectly balanced. Oh my! Look at those tits! Makeup, wig, earrings, sissy jingly necklace. Heaven. But, wifey will be up soon to reset all this to, "Yes, dear. Whatever, dear." I'll enjoy hidden beers in the garage fridge and do yard work. It's going up to 113F today and I have a one piece bathing suit. I'll just go in the pool naked. Like a dude. But tomorrow morning...............

6-27-15__06_post.JPG
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar
    ..My wife insists that woman's jeans fit much better than guy jeans.

..Women's bikini panties are so much cheaper (at VS) than guy bikini underwear.

..We've found women's cotton sweaters so much cheaper than those for men for wearing with suits.

..It's easier to buy fitted shirts made for women, they are cheaper, fit better, and the reversed buttons aren't seen under a tie.

..It's fun to have a private secret with your wife!

Silver Member
    More...
    Purse/handbags can double as tool pouches
    A wallet in your back pocket can cause sciatica but not if it is in your handbag.
    Nail polish discourages nail biting
    Reaching cobwebs in the ceiling wall corners is easier in 4'" heels as is changing light bulbs.

Many great posts I did gigle at much easier to find women's yoga pants than men's..heehhee

Katey888 I loved yours too.
    Last edited by Sarasometimes; 06-27-2015 at 11:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by txcrossdress View Post
    because everyone likes boobs...everyone
    This is it nothing else said..... Lol
    Why mine are the giant forms. I might add I love to feel them jiggle when I walk in my heels. They do say every thing is bigger in Texas.

I'm wearing the heels to cure the tendonitis in my ankle.

A 2" heel really will cure tendonitis. It relaxes the tendon and lets the sheath rest, causing the swelling to go down. Thus the end of your tendonitis. Trust me on this one. I fought it for 2-1/2 years, tried everything. 3 weeks of heels, and it has been gone for years now.

Silver Member
    Control brief give support better than a jockstrap (prettier too!)
    Waxing under arms, is more hygienic

Stand-up Comedian En Fem❤ Alice_2014_B's Avatar
    Wearing skirts is better overall for a guy's anatomy.
    Pantyhose and stockings keep the legs warm when its cold out.
    Melissa: "... and why are you dressed as a woman?"
    Coach McGuirk: "Because it's freeing."

-Home Movies
    (cartoon series)

Shoe size: 9 US women's.
    Dress size: M to L; 8-10.
    Height: 5' 6".

Banned Spammer
    Kilts will attract any gender, anywhere, at any time, so while technically menswear unless one is speaking of a kilted skirt, it's the same notion.

Tights will keep you warm in winter

Dresses are much cooler and more pleasant in hot weather

The material feels much better generally

Shopping for two is simply easier, and I have much better taste than she does (no really I do - I love her to death, but well, hard calls must be made occasionally)

It just looks better

An my ultimately pragmatic and useful reason - because I like it!

To show the people who believe I'm a conformist I'm not.

Karen

Years ago when women used to make all the clothes for the family, they kept the best things for themselves and gave men all the icky stuff. Men need to assert their right to wear nice things too.

my wife gained to much weight from 2x to 5x so what do i do with all her 2x clothes throw they away give them to goodwill. tried them on, now I wear all her clothes, now look at all the money I saved. so she can buy all new 5x clothes.

Oh to be an English Rose Jane G's Avatar
    Well for once a simple question. Because they feel so natural, why would anyone wish to wear a tie. stupid attire for the person about town. I'll take a skirt a blouse every time.
    Last edited by Jane G; 07-30-2015 at 11:47 AM. Reason: ahhh

Manicured nails are better than my (admittedly crappy) tweezers.

Quote Originally Posted by Claire Cook View Post
    Skirts allow for better air-conditioning .....
    Yup Nothing better on a hot day than a light flowing skirt.