Thread: question

question

Hi
    im a crossdresser and I want to be more feminine,I have some muscle
    what can I do in natural way to get it? not hormons,what should I eat?
    tnx

Gold Member
    About the only thing that works for me is what type of clothes you wear.
    Wear something with a short but large around sleeves. In short, think
    Camouflage. That is the only way I know of.
    Rader

there have been many threads about that , you could search the site and read what people have said..

But don't expect miracles. You can't change many things you already have, like shoulders and ribs. Your waist will be in a different spot than most women even if you exercise.

Warning, discussions of ANY drug, natural or synthetic here is forbidden. So no herbs, not made up creams, nada.
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

Unless they are really bulky, good muscle definition won't hurt your feminine image. Otherwise wear loose clothes and try to attract attention away from them.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

what should I eat?
    As little as possible, hydrate lots and run everywhere as fast as you can... the kilos will drop off...

Katey x
    "Put some lipstick on - Perfume your neck and slip your high heels on
    Rinse and curl your hair - Loosen your hips, and get a dress to wear"
    Stefani Germanotta

Quote Originally Posted by danaielta56 View Post
    Hi
    ,what should I eat?
    tnx
    Because of a health problem I have been looking at diet quite closely these last few months, and there is no end of targeted advice out there on the interweb. Site rules mean that I cannot be more specific, but just search on women's health and diet.
    Good luck.

Gone to live my life
    Hi there,

I am not sure exactly what you are asking in your question but I assume you want to drop some weight (muscle mass) to appear more feminine? Well, cardio is a good place to start for certain. If you work out with weights then you need to rethink your workout approach and stop training "muscle guy" and think lighter weights more reps (form and function). Eating habits should concentrate on a balanced diet irrespective of gender coupled with good exercise.

However, all this will only give you a toned and trim "male's body" and you body size will not change, if you have big bones, wide shoulders and shovels for hands . . . that won't go away. While some men who are slighter in frame with weight distribution in the end zone being a bit more female (e.g., junk in the trunk) they are still physically male and again that won't change. So getting trim and fit is a start but if you want to mimic a female physique, you will need strategic clothing choices such as "side tail tops" which flare over the hips to give the illusion of wider hips. You could use padding (butt, hips, breast) to create a more female physiology. Just remember though, women come in all shapes and sizes and some GGs physiology is closer to the male side of the house . . . not every woman is a runway model or a 50s pin-up gal.

Work with what you have and just get comfortable in your own skin . . . that is the best way forward.

Hugs

Isha

Apologies if this is against forum rules, but I can't seem to find a guideline that addresses this. I feel compelled to mention that it is unhealthy to eat less than ~1400 calories NET per day, it is almost impossible to get proper nutrition eating less than that, and you put yourself at risk of disordered eating behavior. However, it is still possible to lose weight fairly fast while staying staying above that threshold - I've lost 30 pounds over the last year or so with ZERO exercise, and rarely feeling hungry.

Making exercise is supposed to be healthy ( maybe doctors will say it is not in 10 years...but by now I will not recommend you stop exercising), therefore if you have a very muscled developed body naturally you should do exercises that do not build muscle....it is not impossible just take a look to proffesinoal marathonians, cyclists...they muscles are not very developed.
    Last edited by macada10; 07-03-2015 at 06:08 AM.

Isha and Tristessa are both on the right track, IMHO. You must eat a certain number of calories, which is size dependent, 1400-1500 for many of us, equally important is getting enough protein! Eating less, or not getting the protein you need, will throw your body into starvation mode and your body will break down your existing proteins to get what it needs. Not a great option! When I did herbalife (not promoting them), my suggested caloric intake was 1800 cal with 149 grams of protein!!!

With respect to exercise, more aerobic activity (ie anything that can be maintained without the build up of lactic acid--which causes that burning sensation after sprinting) vs anaerobic activity (intense activity which builds lactic acid faster than your body can process it). Things like walking, swimming, biking--endurance type activities will improve fitness without building bulk.

When you weight train, Isha is correct, train with low resistance but higher repetitions. This turns a generally anaerobic activity into a more aerobic activity. Exercise is not strictly aerobic OR anaerobic in and of itself--it is dependent upon the individual and their fitness level as well. For example I could easily walk briskly and aerobically around a 400 metre track, but an eighty year old may not even walk up a flight of stairs without stopping to rest. What is aerobic for a fit person might be slightly anaerobic or even totally anaerobic for the typical couch potato!

I can add another affirmation to the weight loss is all about calorie intake vs calorie expenditure. I've lost about 30 lbs over the last 3 or 4 months. My diet consisted mostly of deli sandwiches, pastas, hamburgers, pizza, wings, and tacos. It all boils down to portion control and will power.

I do have a question for the group though, my ass has pretty much always been non-existent but you don't really see many articles titled "Guys get a great looking butt in 30 days." Will the routines designed for women have much the same effect for us?

Gone to live my life
    Hi Julie,

It really depends on a lot of variables. Firstly genetics . . . the cold hard reality is we are subjugated by our genetic design. It is kind of like those guys who go to the gym with the latest greatest mass building workout designed for men who pack on pounds quickly and can bulk and they are the exact opposite.

If you gain weight and muscle mass quickly then squats and other leg exercises which target the buttocks will cause muscle gain (remember the butt is a muscle). Some men have a more rounded butt almost to the point of being femme but it still is guy when it is trained. Hips are another issue and while you may have a great butt, your hips will be guy (albeit again some guys have wider hips). If your frame is lean (long muscles) and your butt is more inclined be long muscle direct down your thighs while squats may give you some gain, unfortunately short of padding, there is little to be done. However, remember that women come in all shapes and sizes and I know women who suffer the same fate as you "no butt whatsoever". So my recommendation is get fit, stay trim and own the body you have..

Cheers

Isha

Thanks Isha! That really makes a lot of sense.

A little over 4 years ago I weighed 225. I am diabetic and my cholesterol was off the chart as well as my triglycerides. I began walking and cut out soda. I quit going to fast food places. Then I started walking every day. Slowly I built up to running just a mile at first. Now I weigh 168 and just completed the Boston Marathon. I think God knew I was going to come out and I needed all the help I could get in the looks dept as far as being a girl. Now I am struggling to keep running since beginning hormones. It just doesn't feel right and it exhausts me. I have to stay with it! I highly suggest at least walking with any diet regimen. You will feel better!
    Suzanne

I do regular exercise and my breast have increased to a good extent, just wearing women undergarments and applying hormone cream on regular basis.
    Still checking on various options to grow it to at least 40" size.

an alternative perspective on how to be more feminine ...

1. there are many large ladies out there, check out how they dress, walk, talk, micro behaviours, gestures, postures, stances, e.g. look at tall female tennis players

2. in the gym low weights with lots of reps build strength/stamina but not muscle mass, combined with a strict diet this might help

3. watch chick flicks and tune-in, spend time with ladies while cross-dressed

4. watch some excellent drag artists or comedians who cross-dress
    xxx
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJFyz73MRcg
    I used to believe this, now I'm in the company of many tiggers. A tigger does not wonder why she is a tigger, she just is a tigger.

thanks to krististeph: tigger = TG'er .. T-I-GG-er