Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Nervous about showing wife my pictures

I wish i had more pictures to be honest.....but on this note...I just want her to see me dressed full in person wig and all and just accepted...I think that is what we all want!

So here is my report. We sat down. I picked 6 pictures ahead of time and we viewed them on my laptop. We just sat and witnessed the pictures. The pictures were tasteful and non ****ty. We ended up talking about what we liked about them and then we watched a movie. It was super cool. I love my wife!

Cool! Thanks for following up -- I have to admit I did wonder what ever became of this. It may be a while before you get your wife's inner reaction but to be fair, it may be a while before she works out her inner reaction. Good luck.

Reality Check
    Well, that's good. I still don't understand why she needed to see pictures if she has seen you in person dressed.

Krisi a clarification is probably needed on my original post. I had been to some local support groups dressed. She was not present and prior to me finally showing her a few pictures, with positive feed back, she has never seen me dressed. We have revisited this topic a few times, of her seeing me dressed in person, and she is supportive and open to it!

Hell-o Ossian,
    Unfortunately for me it was a pic that outed me to my SO of 30+ years.
    And it was an absolutely terrible selfie taken in a dressing room at that.
    She did ask to see the pic several times that night.
    A few days later, after the initial shock had worn off, and wanting her to see a better pic,
    I mentioned that I had more.
    She basically wanted no more secrets, and said she wanted to see them.
    I had told her of the forum, and that the pics were posted on it. So I showed her everything
    I had posted here.
    There were no big reactions to the pics, it was more of a concern to her
    that I had put pics of myself on the internet.
    After she had a look at those pics, I told her she wasn't done quite yet. There's more!
    I revealed my email account, and that there were more pics stored on G+.
    I asked her if she wanted to see them,and of course she said yes. I told her that
    I thought it would be better if she took things a bit slow, and in baby steps. Not just for her, but me too!
    So a few days later I showed her the rest. There were a few eye rolls, and a few "what the hell are you wearing?)(where did you get the makeup?) questions.
    Those questions just lead to me asking when she would like to see my wardrobe, and the rest of my stash.
    A few days later she had a look at it, and eventually it was hanging in the closet where it belongs.
    I hope your pic reveal goes well.
    Much Love,
    Kristyn
    I smile because you are my friend, and
    I laugh because there is nothing you can do about it!!!

Don't swamp her wit pictures, just show them as requested.

That way it can all be taken in more easily.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I told my wife of 29 years about my crossdressing last December. I have been a CD my whole life, but only below the neck. So off I went to Detroit in February for a makeover and my first outing. Pictures were taken after the makeover, my first time in a wig and makeup. The pictures were then e-mailed to me and I looked at them for the first time with my wife. She looked at them like any other pictures, this one is good, you look cute here, that one isn't so good, etc. What a relief! Since then she has seen me in many stages of dress, completely dressed and has seen me model various outfits for her opinion without any makeup or a wig. Loving each other is the key, at least for me. Good luck, you're way past the hard part.
    Visit Kandi's Land (http://www.kandis-land.com/) daily! Nothing but positive and uplifting posts!
    Pictures and stories of every time out: https://www.flickr.com/photos/131254150@N06/.

Reality Check
    Thanks for the clarification. I think that letting your wife see you dressed (in person) beats showing pictures. I introduced my crossdressing to my wife slowly. First a bra, then panties, then blouses she no longer wanted, then I stuffed the bra with the pads that she didn't use out of her Genie Bras, then a skirt, then real forms, then a wig, then padded panties. This was over a period of a year or more.

So now, being dressed as Krisi is normal for her (and for me) around the house. She's not shocked to come home and find Krisi waiting for her.

My wife has never seen a picture of me fully dressed, but she sees me wearing skirts, dresses, lingerie, stockings, heels, around the house frequently and is ok with that. This is a 180 degree turnaround from her original position where she not only didn't want to see me dressed, she wouldn't even talk about my crossdressing. She still has problems in that area, but not to the same extent she once did.

She surprised me one day while she was shopping for stay ups. She asked my opinion about a colour. Told her I liked it, that it would look good on her, and added I'd like a pair or two myself. A brief conversations starting with "I suppose you'll want panties to wear with them as well" followed. We bought stay ups, panties, and bras for both of us by the time we finished shopping. A period of underdressing followed, then the skirts, blouses, dresses, heels, etc., were added.

Karen

When I first admitted to dressing to my wife I showed her some pictures of me but I blurred my face, she was in shock but has now seen me dressed at her request it was definitely the way to go though she is pretty jealous of my feminine shape compared to her, she has put on a lot of weight since we married but she's still the love of my life