Thread: Completing 40 years

Completing 40 years

I am 56 and ,completing 40 years on 1st of July as CD and I am proud of having this habit to wear woman clothings and it gives me a great pleasure.
    I have tried all possible items in my life to wear Bangles, Earrings, different colours blouses, Sarees, Churidar etc.
    However did not try any wig.
    The one and only one wish remain pending is to buy a wig and take some photographs and find someone (other than my wife) who can share cross dressing with me together.

Congratulations on 40 years of being who you are. Just hit 20 myself. Get out there and find that perfect wig. Best wishes.

Bridget
    Your friendly, neighborhood cyber CD.

Way to go Jigna im at 37 years myself .Hope all the best for you
    I have a hubcap diamond star halo

Platinum Member
    Hi Jigna, I'm 72YO and I have been in this program for 68yrs. now, Back in March I got 2 starter studs in each ear and in May I got a third in each ear.
    I now wear three little Diamonds in each ear.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    So, Jigna. What exactly did you do on July 1, 1975. And, I'm a little curious. Isn't it rather difficult to be transgender in Dubai? Not wanting to sound disrespectful at all just, your post has me curious. BTW, at near 60 I'm over 50 years into this adventure.
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

Get the wig! It really does bring an outfit together I have to add that while I am not of South Asian decent, I find the clothes to be the most elegant and beautiful. (I'm a big fan of the shalwar kameez and own a few myself)

Careful I bite <3
    Wigs are great! I have trouble finding ones that fit buying online (I have a big he'd and curly hair that makes it even bigger). Learn to measure cap size and get one that will work well for you. Even better is if it can get styled for you after you buy it. It makes a huge difference.

I was in India and unmarried on 1975.. I wore my sister's dresses, make up, bangles, binddi, Frock, Salvar Kurta nail polish and all sort of things & decided to grow my breast to the extent possible.
    However never used any hormone pills. (Only the available hormone cream was applied)

Did u try any Indian dress? Just the curiosity.

I had a saree that I bought online years ago. It was nice but the choli was a bit too tight. It's a great look in general but so tricky to do correctly. I find the salwar way more forgiving, plus draw string pants!