Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Does your wife go with you?

Does your wife go with you?

My wife and daughter went walking with me today. We toured several parks. She even held my hand walking around the lake. We came to the conclusion it would give people something to talk about.

Here are some pics.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Banned Read only
    Your wife and daughter are brave women. And yes, my wife goes out with me.
    Last edited by Jenniferathome; 06-28-2015 at 10:25 PM.

0 to trans in 60 seconds! Donnagirl's Avatar
    Yep mine does....
    Call me Donna, please

Little Mrs. Snarky! Nadine Spirit's Avatar
    Yes my wife and I are together most of the time.

Good for your family to get out together and enjoy the day. Let others talk if they will.

Careful I bite <3
    My SO has gone out w/ me but it's been a long time. It was during her phase of denial of her issues w/ my dressing.

my wife has been going out with me for years we do many things together as girl friends it's just part of who we are enjoy life is way to short not to enjoy

Susie

My wife was so beautiful today walking hand in hand with me at the SF Pride Parade. It has been a coming out process for her. What a wonderful and courageous woman she is. Oh and very cute!

Banned Read only
    Western Upstate NY, on a Lake Ontario city
    All the time, for over 40 years; dinner, movies, plays, errands, shopping, she even helps me with final hair and clothes inspection. Sometimes over the years we come home and have intimate relations afterwards while I'm dressed or in lingerie ready to go back. I'm so privileged and grateful, i know there are hundred of sister CD's out here that would envy this. I count my blessing
    Last edited by Megan70; 06-29-2015 at 07:50 PM.

Hi Maxi

Great to hear that you are enjoying life. Yes my wife go out with me. Shopping, restaurants, parks bassiclally everywhere. It's fun. Let people talk, it's your life, enjoy :-)

Hugs
    Henriette
    Love and hugs
    Henriette

Please visit my website to read more about me at http://henriette5.wix.com/mystory
    Or visit my Flickr pictures https://www.flickr.com/photos/127846920@N04/ OR my Facebook site https://www.facebook.com/henriette.kristensen.357

Gone to live my life
    Hi Maxi,

While my wife is very supportive and never denies me the opportunity to be me out in public or at home, she will not go out with me. Now before anyone jumps on with "not very supportive then" let me qualify this statement. My very first attempt at going out in public was with my wife. It did not go well and ended up in what could have been a nasty confrontation (fortunately it did not). That scared her. Not scared her personally but the individuals were vile, nasty and mean in their comments and it was a public setting complete with snickering and finger pointing from others. She cannot bear to see hate, ridicule and whatnot from people directed at me and I accept that even though I told her it is rare. The more recent attack against me only solidified this fear. So I respect her right to be who she needs to be as she does mine.

Hugs

Isha

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    U r all quite fortunate. My family doesn't want to know, see, or hear anything about Sherry.

I believe being seen out in public with her would be worse than marching down Main St. naked. They r all women.
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Yes my wife has been out with me enfemme, in fact she was with me as my wing-women on my maiden voyage out in public.

Wink

Hi Maxi,

I think it is beautiful that the three of you went walking together. Yep, mine does too. We shop, go out to dinner with girl friends and go out to parties. I'm proud to refer to her in public as my wife, and several times people have thought us a same-sex couple, maybe more often than I think. But it's dangerous -- two girls out together are going to spend more than a guy and a gal would! We really rely on our mutual feminine instincts when buying clothes and stuff for the house. She's said several times that it is much more fun shopping with Claire than that uptight guy who doesn't like to shop.

But- - a big but -- we still love our regular guy- gal dates!!

Hugs,

Claire
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Proud member of the Lacey Leigh Fan Club

Aspiring Member Michelle Crossfire's Avatar
    Nope, tried to convince her, but to no avail
    [B][I]Call me Michelle: doll:

Reality Check
    My wife has not been out with me so far. I have been out alone a few times but that was when she was out of town.

While I'm pretty confident I would not be recognized once I leave the neighborhood, she would be easily recognized and together, someone might want to know who I was or even recognize me by my association with her. The other difficulty of course is getting in and out of the house and neighborhood.

My hope is to get her to agree to go to another town, get a room, and spend some time out and about together as girlfriends. I am still trying to figure out how to approach the subject.

not yet. I want to. Our main problem is how she would refer to me. And what our relationship would be. I said the best would be to just be honest. I'm her husband. That also seems to be the most difficult. Hard to explain that one. But I hope we go out together soon.

Gwendolyn

I like to look pretty Prissy Linda's Avatar
    yes my wife goes out with me, we are together most of the time so it normal that we go out when i'm dressed. Some of our best time on vacation or just doing regular stuff is when we are just two women enjoying our lives.

Does my wife go out with me? Why yes. Yes she does. As a matter of fact. Yesterday she marched along side me in the pride parade in Seattle. I was driving the school bus for Seattle school district gas et al. And she was marching along side me protecting one set of wheels and making sure nobody decided to get a piece of candy while I drove! God forbid I should run over anybody with a 20,000 pound bus. ( yes they weigh that much ). So we where scene by 400k people live and it was streamed live on all 3 local news stations.

We also go out all over the place. Theatre, dinner, dancing, museums.....image.jpg

Here's a picture of me driving in the parade. We drove down hill allot LOL!!!
    Last edited by 2B Natasha; 06-29-2015 at 11:52 AM.
    You laugh at me because I'm different. I laugh at you because your all the same

Yeah, my SO does go with me everywhere. So, we plan parks and lakes and movie nights out. Dinner also.
    Part Time Girl

Yes, my wife goes everywhere with me.
    We don't hold hands or anything, it's strictly girl friends this way.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Not yet but the invitation is always there.

My wife won't go with me and is afraid something will happen to me, never has!

Hugs, Bria

Yes, my SO goes out with me sometimes. We've been to dinner by ourselves, dinner with a local T girls Meetup group, shopping, local LGBT bar scene, and Keystone Conference -- the latter only once, the others multiple times. She does not begrudge me going out on my own, either (how better to run weekend errands to Home Depot, grocery, pharmysist, take away food pickup, bank, car inspection, etc.). She not a big fan of the T girl Meetup events because she feels that's my thing, not hers.

I consider myself very lucky, she's one of the good ones.

Rhonda
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Be all the woman that you can be!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    . . . and now, On With The Show!

California Dreamin Michaelasfun's Avatar
    No, I'm in the same camp as Bria. But I look on it in a similar way as regards model aviation, it's not her bag so...lol
    Michaela

If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice. - Rush

She does, but finding the time and occasion to do so is a challenge. I do have the freedom to go solo, but prefer it's an experience we share together.

Maxi, I'm glad you found the support you've received from your family.