Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: If you were a girl.......

I would definitely be super feminine. Out in the mall, wearing my low cut shirt with tight shorts and letting all the other females look at me wishing they could have me. . LOL
    "Be who you are, and don't let anyone tell you otherwise"

"If you're not transgender, you don't understand, so STFU"

I'd run the spectrum from end to end; girly-girl all lace and frills to jeans and boots when I pull my Harley out for a ride. OK, I don't have a Harley, but since we're dreaming, I thought I'd throw it in.
    I am Me and Me is OK!

Shelby

There was a period of time a number of years ago that I got to dress almost every day for almost seven or eight weeks During part of that time I spent almost three weeks totally fem 24/7. I never tired of being feminine or what it took to get there. Would I ever get tired of the things I'd have to do? I don't really know but I don't think so.

I'd be whatever the situation calls for, girly girl, but not afraid to get covered oil, sawdust or metal shavings, oh and since we're dreaming I must still be able to fly, mid length dresses are a must

I'm a girly girl, but, still acknowledging that sometimes you have to roll up your sleeves, and get dirty.

I'm most definitely a tom boy Carla but I clean up nicely when I'm going out to have fun.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

I'd be the girl in a dress wearing chucks with bright colors, hairband, and always feminine.

When I use to cross dress it was feminine and sexy as my male identity was off the charts for being macho which was to compensate for not being female at that time.
    “When it comes to life, we spin our own yarn, and where we end up is really, in fact, where we always intended to be.” ― Julia Glass

Banned Read only
    Good topic for conversation! I think I'd be the Tom Boy but a sexy Tom Boy to be sure!