Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Do you know another crossdresser?

Aspiring Member
    I possibly blew one recent chance in Santa Fe, NM. when I was looking at some dresses and a woman walked up to me and said: "That would look good on you." I joked and said it was for my Dad, for Father's Day. I should have said "OMG, you caught me out of my closet." But I doubt she was, had a feminine voice. I travel too much in retirement to meet up with others of our persuasion.

I am still a furtive dress looker, ready to bolt. No balls at all. No, wait....

Ineke

Banned Read only
    I know a fair number of CDs now, in real life. I've met some folks from this forum. I've attended some local CD events. I've shared meals with a few. I hope it's OK if I answer this. I'm not really a crossdresser, at least not anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Majella St Gerard
    She was ALWAYS dressed as a guy and still does. Is she also a crossdresser?
    Probably not. Women can wear clothes fashioned after men's, or actual men's clothes. No one cares. If she wears a binder / emulates facial hair, then this is much more likely. She's simply a masculine presenting woman. Contrary to popular belief here, there are female crossdressers. It takes a lot of work to do this, mainly because while a guy in a dress sends an obvious message about what he's trying to do, a woman who's trying to CD is going to have trouble being taken for anything other than a woman.

The UPS guy who usualy deliver packages to us at work is an open crossdresser.
    He does not know I am tho.

I have never found any crossdresser in my life, however curious to meet if anyone planning UAE trip as a male or female.

Junior Member Marie-Claude, France's Avatar
    I never met another crossdresser... Only one who worked at a ski rental shop in the French Alps.

We met one from a Craigslist Ad. He was looking for clothing/shoe donations as he as embarrassed about buying anything. We invited him over and gave him some cute shoes and a dress. He was very nice and appreciative. Other than that, only my husband.

I do know some, There is My Uncle, My sister Ex-Husband.
    and a few that I have met from here
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

Quote Originally Posted by Fany27ab View Post
    Sorry for ask, but whats your son age?
    My son is 25
    Marcia (LOVES) Blue

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    You would think that living in such a TG friendly town I'd know bunches of other crossdressers. Not a one except the occasional visitors that I know here. But I've never had a social encounter with another CD. But, then again I don't socialize with anyone. Most of my time is consumed by work and my free time is spent with my wife. It would be fun to have a CD gurl pal but, that wouldn't fly with the missus.
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

It's one of those crazy things ....

I know there are heaps of people who CD in my City.

I used to try an reach out to local people .... it would be rally since to have a "Mate" (Straight guy who CD's)
    It's darn near impossible to find someone who's not after your private parts.

Anyone who is not ... is still kinda scared of being upfront.

I met a few people, but the thing is, usually always in the closest, meeting just becomes a clandestine event, and it's usually turned out to be some kind of fantasy.

It's such a bummer.

Here we all are ..... LOL .... 1000's of miles apart.

I just resign myself to being open .... and perhaps one day I'll meet a fellow CD and become friends.

Imagine that .... While all the other guys are watching the rugby..... we're doing our make up.

Probably about 80 to 100, thanks to the meetup group that Steffi mentioned. The group goes out together often, and each time it's a different mix and I always meet new girls.
    Can you zip me up?

The Girl in a blue dress. Jennifer B's Avatar
    No. I'm the only cross dresser in the village. /s

I'm sure that there are others out there, but where I live, to expose yourself as such would be to invite the most rampant, aggressive, violent and misplaced homophobia imaginable. So whilst I'm sure that there are others nearby like me I've yet to meet them. Which is a shame as I'd love to meet a like minded individual and talk shop. That would be wonderful and I'll keep my fingers crossed, but I rather think that anyone else like me, in this region, is just as fearful to raise their head above the parapet.

Can I meet up with a long distance cross dressing buddy? That would be good.
    Last edited by Jennifer B; 07-04-2015 at 09:50 PM.

Over the years I have met quite a few other CD'ers and although I havent seen them for several years, 2 of what I consider my bedst friends are transitioned TS.

It took a lot of nerve for me to meet up with people. Especially the first times as it was long before the interweb. The first other person I met was a contact person at a T help line. I had to pick up a phone and call a perfect stranger, that was not easy. We met once, as a kind of screening meeting to make sure I was for real, and then I was invited to attend a meeting. But, I never went.
    Later, through a "room" on CompuServe, yeah .. I'm shoving my age here I got in touch with 3 other girls. We eventually met and one of them become a real good friend. She is one of the ones I mentioned who transitioned several years later.

Later again I developed a great circle of mostly CD friends and we would get together now and then, sometimes at private homes and sometimes out at a club or restaurants.

I have met many at SCC and quite a few while I was a member of the Vanity Club too.

I have completely dropped out of it all now and I really miss many of these people. It was a special friendship because, contrary to the non-T people I know and have worked with over the years, with the T folks, it was OK to share personal thoughts and feelings, it was OK to be sad or ask for help and we could share some innermost things that I would never tell anyone on the guy side about.
    I miss that a lot.

- Suzie

I wanted to come out to my neighbor tonight but couldn't figure her out. I don't know if she is m to f , trans, or some where in between or just a lesbian. She could be a true XX girl and that would be bad if I assumed she wasn't. She seems nice though.

She had the same pink neck collar on I was wearing right before she knocked on the door.

I do not know what the purpose of meeting another crossdresser would be. Would it be a sexual encounter, a friendly encounter to just chat, or a meet to discuss about crossdressing? Mmmm...What do you all think on this? I cannot deny I have in the past thought of what it would be like to meet up with other crossdressers. But an overwhelming thought would occupy my mind, images of naked male bodies that would repulse me. I dress as Suzanne to relax me and feel good inside, I do not do it because I want to be female. So I suppose a meeting with another or other crossdressers for me would primarily be for chat about crossdressing, as I do here on the forums. Would be interesting if that meeting would take place 'en femme' or not.
    Wearing female clothes at home both relaxes me and makes me feel good - realising my feminine side makes me a better man

I had coffee with one of the girls here. Talked for about 1 hr.Other then that no I don't.
    Angie

We used to have a group of us that would get together at an apartment that a few girls went in on. We would drink coffee or wine and just chat about the two lives we lead. Those days are gone now. Some of the old group get together at a restaurant to talk but I am not comfortable out in public during the day hours so i pass. I do miss those days.

I know one cross dresser and we are able to meet once in a while. I also know two people who transitioned and now live full time as female. I knew them both when they were male and regretfully we never connected at that time. I have met with them since but as they live a long way from my place I don't have a chance to see them except rarely. That is sad as we have quite a lot in common that goes beyond cross dressing or transgender issues.

I had a very good friend who was a crossdresser but I did not know that until he died and his wife found his stash, she came round to our house to talk about it with my wife and I remember listening to them discussing it.

We always got on well together and it is with great regret that we could not talk about our mutual intrest.
    LIFE IS NOT ABOUT WAITING FOR THE STORM TO PASS
    IT'S ABOUT DANCING IN THE RAIN.

I know tons of trans people. However, I met most of them as Dianne at a trans social group.

I do know one guy whom I knew when I was presenting male who subsequently revealed that he's trans. I continue to say "he" because he decided to continue living as a male because transition, he felt, would cause him too much loss.

Edit 2015-07-06: I just remembered that I had a cousin who apparently liked to crossdress. I never saw him do this because he was much older than I was, but my mom and sisters report that he used to like to dress up as a woman and do a sort of comedy routine to amuse his family. I think he really enjoyed crossdressing but used the performance aspect to make it socially acceptable.
    Last edited by Dianne S; 07-06-2015 at 06:51 AM.

I had an Uncle who was a cross-dresser but he passed away we where getting close then he had to go stomach cancer sure miss him and our talks but i still have all of you all

I'm not aware of any relatives or co workers who cross dress but I have a very close friend whom I met on this very forum who is my cross dressing buddy.
    Luv and Jill

Straight, into Fantasy Land

I dont know f any .i think it would be nice to set and talk and share, but thats why iam here