Thread: 2 months....

2 months....

I have been on here about two months...and I have a few thoughts( I hope this does not get deleted for wrong posting )

- One this is great help for me

- Two the ladies here are beautiful and do a great job being themselves

- Three- it is great to hear advice and see people expiring life the way I have

- Four, Thanks to the moderators for keeping this alive and well

- Five my wife just joined and I can't wait for her to read through her forums and help us continue our lives together. I have never loved a women more.

Aria!

Aspiring Member
    I hope number three was supposed to be experiencing and not expiring.

I couldnt agree more! Its been about two months since i joined this group and it has been an amazing outlet and support for me. Before i joined here me and my gf whom i had just come out to joined a different site, I then found this one and she stayed on the other one. Recently she made a very reasonable post discussing some issues we were having and she used the term vagina (to me that seems like a politically correct term). Immediately the moderators started addressing her about her terminology in regards to using that word and basically said its not acceptable. She has since left that group feeling discouraged. I really like this group because as long as things are kept reasonable it allows for open discussion and doesnt hide from topics, it even allows for healthy debate. Even teenagers in sex ed get to use the word vagina. I think the moderators do an excelent job in keeping things open, social, and educational and all the participants as well, what a great thing we have here. Im encouraging my gf to join this site.

Banned Read only
    @Jasmine and Aria,

While I think having your SO join this site is a positive for you both (if she has any questions, that is) but know that there are many threads here that will be disconcerting to them. Namely the key concerns that all women have are: 1) are you gay, 2) will you transition. On both those points, there are countless threads which could lead a woman to confirm her suspicions. Talk before and after they read/post. Best of luck

Thank you for your concern jennifer, it is much appreciated. My gf and i have discussed the great diversity of our community in depth and she seems to have a clear understanding about the fact that our experiences are unique to the individual. Shes more looking for people in similiar situations with whom she can relate to. I agree that some so's may not be ready for this site so thanks again.

I agree that this makes me love my wife even more than I already did and I didn't think that was even possible. I joined in 2012 and this has been a great open 3 years.
    I am an Artist working in all Mediums including Sexy