Thread: Small poetic musing about CDing :)

Small poetic musing about CDing :)

This kinda represents my place in life now. That's why a preface was in order.
    Somewhere in my murky past a courageous sensitive CD (me) used to put pen to paper.
    It's not the best and will improve (promise=charlene m)

The idea is universal IMHO among us here and i just simply tried to capture it.

---
    'That Place'
    is a work in progress that needs more work.
    i pulled it from my post.

~Char
    Last edited by charlenemichaels; 06-30-2015 at 03:08 PM. Reason: removed my poem as i was not satisfied w it
    "Little darling, the smiles are returning to the faces. Little darling, it feels like years since its been here. .... Here come the sun... - George Harrison "Here Comes the Sun"