Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Spoke too soon.

Paula, I'm glad to hear that things have calmed down at least for the moment. Your wife's feelings are still evolving, so you may not know for a while where the equilibrium point is. I will continue to remember you both in my prayers.

Hugs, Bria

Pleased you have both been able to talk with each other and hopefully things will work for both of you
    Sandra
    Administrator

I always used to rib you about your legs can't anymore. R.I.P Sexy Legs

R.I.P Rianna

Banned Read only
    With transition, unfortunately, there is really no compromise to be made. The compromises were, initially all on your part - you avoided it as long as you could. Since you can no longer do that, there really is no compromise left on your part, it all comes down to our partners. This sucks, but it was totally one-sided in the other direction.

BTW, identities that are some sort of compromise between male and female do exist - but unless that's who you are, such a compromise will never work. And honestly, people who wish for such a compromise don't understand that people who don't conform to norms for either gender are actually much harder for most of society to understand. This isn't to say they aren't valid - they are. They simply aren't the easy way out that some might hope for. And in any case, someone who identifies that way won't compromise either. We are who we are.

Reality Check
    That's good news Paula and I hope everything works out for the best for both of you. But what about the "boyfriend"?

Glad to hear it Paula!! I hope it continues to work out for you both. It will take a lot of work, everyday, but if you are both committed to it, then you will both contribute in a positive way to make it work. Hope you are feeling a bit more settled now....

Small steps....

Stay in touch.

Ciao

Erin
    Seize the day. Life is short, and you're dead a long time...just sayin' ...

Platinum Member
    Paula, very good news on the turn about. Especially the impact that long, deep and honest conversations can have. At least for now, it seems that you've arrived at a workable deal. I suppose it's an unconventional arrangement by some standards, but then we are an unconventional lot!
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Keep us posted Paula. I know that I am trying very hard to maintain my relationship with my wife. It helps to hear how others are attempting the same thing. Good luck!
    Suzanne

Sorry to read your marraige is over, Im going through it now..its bad enough to loose a loved mate, but to be broken financially then thrown under the bus to joint friends an family so they can rally support is even worse.

In my case the above is true, in addition she accused me of cheating becauce I made love to her in a way she throughly enjoyed, she threw in where did you learn that, she could not except i loved her with my whole heart.
    Carpe Noctem

Cheyenne Hyde

"You may never exceed, your own expectations, of yourself"

http://s46.photobucket.com/user/MsHyde2u/library/
    (the password is feminine)

Just catching up with your update, it's good that you can come to an agreement just take each day as it comes and hope for the best, that's all we can do in life x
    Administrator

Missing my Libra babe Sherlyn, I hope she's rocking up there with the angels
    Missing our Rianna, doesn't seem right, gone to early, hope she's partying with Sherlyn