Thanks to all for sharing your thoughts on my earlier question.

I have been thinking hard on this and have been asking myself these questions for a while. It looks that a lot of you would like to go 24/7, or spend significant amount of time dressing. I definitely feel the same way too. But feeling that way does not mean that is what I wanted if I get it. Because so far my experience with dressing has been just maybe once in a while, so theoretically only 5% of my time. But guessing what would happen at 100% with only the experience at 5% would for sure give unrealistic results. It is like guessing how I would feel zooming with a Nascar driver, while indeed I have only ridden a moped. From my current place, I definitely would like more. But how much more? How do I know how I would feel if 24/7 would make me happy, or I will miss being a man or being bothered by the amount of preparation needed everyday?

Is actually doing it the only way to find out? (By the way, I think you know that the life price to pay for trying it might be pretty high for those of us who are married). What are your thoughts? Any experience to share?