This evening I am relaxing (for the first time in a while) in full en femme mode. This means fully waxed legs, shower and shave, candy floss body butter all over, Cherry Fashion nail varnish, bra knickers and hold ups, flower pattern panel dress, 4.5" nude patent open toe heels, torc necklace, bracelet and rings, dangly earrings, foundation concealer and blusher, eye liner mascara and eyebrow filler, hair styled and finally Cherry Pink lipstick that totally pops!

You get the picture. So I'm relaxed and feeling great and I go to the kitchen to get some wine from the fridge and the cat comes in through the cat flap in the back door and practically falls over!

My cat is called Esmerelda and she does not like men. I get the feeling that she tolerates me because I feed her. When we pass each other in the house she blanks me in the most regal fashion and when in the same room together she will look at me with contempt and then turn away, bless her.

Well this evening Jenny here trots into the kitchen humming 9 to 5, cat comes through the cat flap and seems to loose control of three of her legs. Then a miracle happens!! The cat moves her head in the way she does when she can't quite figure something out and then walks towards me, tail up and mews!!!

I stroke her and she purrs at which point I nearly fall off my heels! This is a break through of historic significance. I've fooled the cat and made a friend. Awesome!