Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What Social Media are you all on?

What Social Media are you all on?

Curious, because I just created a Instagram account and I have more random likes and followers under my girl account than my male account.
    Also on Facebook and Twitter under my female self.

How about others out there?

Facebook ,here, and fetlife.

Stacy
    Just here. Call me old fashioned, but I do not like being plugged in to this new interweb. lol

I've found that the /r/crossdressing reddit sub is a really nice and accepting community. They also have some people who are really talented and willing to help others learn
    -Lucy

Banned Read only
    VanTG,
    I feel I've taken enough chances joining this forum, I'm wary just visiting the social media sites as your searches are all recorded whether you join or not ! Our computers or whatever means you use to access the internet have a way of biting back, from a frozen screen just when your wife wants the laptop to an unexpected Email on an open account or worse could be finding your pictures have been used elsewhere !
    Don't forget the small print on facebook about their freedom to use your pics and other information whether you decide to remain a member or not !

Just here for Raychel and Facebook for my guy side,
    no blending of territories.
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

Platinum Member
    Hi Van-TG, Absolutely NONE !
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

For my en-femme self here, my guy side instagram, facebook and linkedin.

Aspiring Member
    NONE, except this forum

Ineke

Only here... In fact this forum is the reason I even bought the PC in the first place. LOL!
    Tonya Rose This is me! (song by camp rock)

Here, and SkirtCafe, as far as talking about this stuff. I'm also on the dreaded FB, where there has been some discussion of my skirt wearing, but not much. No pictures yet, except one on SkirtCafe.
    "Normal is what you get when you average out the weirdness that everybody has." Quote from my SO

Normal is a setting on a washing machine, or another word for average.

The fact that I wear a skirt as a male should not be taken as a comment on what you do, or do not wear, or how you wear it.

Junior Member Marie-Claude, France's Avatar
    I am in a social network with a female identity, where I behave as a real lady. I don't invite anybody, and I accept most friendship invitations - but not all -. Four of my social network friends know my real identity.

I am in LinkedIn with my male identity.
    Last edited by Marie-Claude, France; 07-05-2015 at 09:53 AM.
    Reading the Gradus ad Parnassum from Johann Fux

Aspiring drama queen Isabella Ross's Avatar
    This is about as social as I get...this and flickr, which of course is more about photo sharing than social networking. Just can't get excited about FB and Twitter...just seems like a bunch of superficial "friendships" in my view.

Aspiring Member
    I'm on Facebook as my male self, stopped using Twitter and Instagram. My female self has a number of video game accounts and is on this site.

I'm On Twitter
    Last edited by Lorileah; 07-05-2015 at 07:57 PM. Reason: deleted personal information

None other than this forum

Jodi

For Amanda here only and for my guy side yes all social media.
    Amanda

On here, fetlife and wordpress. The later still on as abezure, as i have not switched my name.
    Candi
    Perfection Is a Road Not a Destination

Facebook and LinkedIn. My kids think that's so passé because all the cool kids are on snapchat and instagram now. Even Twitter is for old-timers, apparently.

Did you say shopping? Caden Lane's Avatar
    Facebook, Instagram, Tumblr, Flickr...
    "These aren't 'women's clothes'. These are my clothes. I bought them with my own money."
    Eddie Izzard

I'm flipping genders, what's your super power?!?!

Please visit my wordpress blog: http://southerncrossdresser.wordpress.com

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Sherry is on a number of them. Her FB page is the most active and has over a 1000 Friends. With new folks asking to join daily!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Banned Read only
    You are going to have to pound the jungle drums if you want to reach me. No facebook, no instagram, no twitter. Gosh, life is grand!

Only here as I'm not computer savvy enough to keep several accounts from merging into one. To me that's a way waiting to be outed to many friends and people who wouldn't understand. I wouldn't be on here but it's my only way of having any touch with another CD. I have also played with the Skype and instant message a few times but have a different account and they are on an old lap top that I hope is not traceable to our main one. Who knows though.

I have facebook, twitter, whatsapp and linkedin for my male self but only this for my female side, I want to branch out a bit since people my age use all of them, I have snapchat which i use mostly as my male side but I send pictures to my friends who are in the know. If anyone else has snapchat since its fairly private send me a PM and Ill give you my username

Sarah x
    I cant stand to fly, I'm not that naive. I'm just out to find the better part of me. I'm more than a bird, I'm more than a plane, I'm more than some pretty face beside a train. Its not easy to be me.

FB, Twitter, LinkedIn for my male self. Once upon a time I had a twitter acct for Jocelyn, deleted it , but still get recommendations for friends on it. Damn it twitter!
    If you only knew the power of the pink fog! ~Joss