Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Do you dream in drag?

Do you dream in drag?

The last few nights (and most nights) I dream I'm at a shopping mall with all these pretty clothes and I get to try them on with no shame right in front of the store clerks. Pink and black skin tight.
    Maybe Im stressed.

Stacy
    Not every night, but I too have dreamed I am out interacting with people as Stacy and no one seems to care. I wake up with a big smile on my face.

When i sleep dressed i usually am dressed in my dreams.

Sometimes but they're usually wondering dreams when I do.

Yes it happened to me quite often. But the majority of my dreams are not crossdressed.

Let's say it's 10-90 percents.
    It used to be much more a few years ago.

Banned Read only
    Lexi,
    The problem sometimes is fighting the urge to make some dreams reality ! It sometimes takes me days to stop thinking about how I could achieve what I've dreamed about , occasionally the opposite occurs and I dream the solution through ! I then have a real problem on my hands in the morning knowing how I can make it happen !

My first shoe buying trip happened this way and it's also how I ended up in a rather dubious shop trying on and buying some PVC clothes, I still have the maid outfit and skater skirt if you dig back in the pic section !

I don't remember my dreams in the manner I did when younger. Though from time to time I remember dreams where I am a women, sometimes crossdressed.

I can say that I have never dreamed as my fem Suzanne. In fact my dreams are very masculine in content. Normally action packed. Even when I was a teenager and discovering Suzanne, I never dreamed of being her. I believe it is because, I know I am a male and have no desire to be female and have no fantasy of being female.
    Wearing female clothes at home both relaxes me and makes me feel good - realising my feminine side makes me a better man

i fantatsize in drag, does that count?, but you got me wondering about dreaming in drag :-)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJFyz73MRcg
    I used to believe this, now I'm in the company of many tiggers. A tigger does not wonder why she is a tigger, she just is a tigger.

thanks to krististeph: tigger = TG'er .. T-I-GG-er

Oh H*ll YES! LOL! more often than I care to admit!
    Tonya Rose This is me! (song by camp rock)

I dream mostly in drag. Now. and then I dream I'm dressed.
    Angie

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    One of my most prominent recurring dream situations is that I'm performing everyday functions but with beautiful large breasts that I struggle to conceal.

Go figure!
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

I dream in "drag" and not. I dream in technicolor. For the most part when dreaming dressed as a girl I am a girl not just wearing girl clothes. I can't say I have a pattern to my dreaming though. It varies from night to night.

I hardly ever remember my dreams, except vague bits and pieces after a night when the Northern Lights have been particularly active. I don't remember any about dressing. Like Pamela though, there was one very vivid daytime fantasy when I was about 8, that I think has a lot to do with my path through this life.
    "Normal is what you get when you average out the weirdness that everybody has." Quote from my SO

Normal is a setting on a washing machine, or another word for average.

The fact that I wear a skirt as a male should not be taken as a comment on what you do, or do not wear, or how you wear it.

Yes, I often have dreams where I am completely dressed and made up and am around people that I know but they don't seem to notice. Usually I am a nervous wreck and want to escape but can't find a way out. Always wanted to have that dream analyzed.

I've never dreamed as a guy. From my earliest recollections I've been a woman in my dreams. I used to think it was strange until I hit puberty and Michelle came out now It's just run of the mill to me.

Did you say shopping? Caden Lane's Avatar
    Within the last year, I've dreamed as Caden more and more often. And more recently, I've had extensive dreams of myself living as Caden. I tend to dream vividly, in color, with sounds and smells; it heps greatly with my writing. But it makes for very surreal and powerful dreams. Which is also why the PTSD nightmares aso problematic.

Ever & Always,
    Caden Lane
    "These aren't 'women's clothes'. These are my clothes. I bought them with my own money."
    Eddie Izzard

I'm flipping genders, what's your super power?!?!

Please visit my wordpress blog: http://southerncrossdresser.wordpress.com

Banned Read only
    Not only do I never dream in drag, I don't dress in drag. Ever.

Did you say shopping? Caden Lane's Avatar
    I presumed the OP was using drag in a very loose usage. Otherwise, I wouldn't consider it drag either. But we are all sort of on the same page, verbiage notwithstanding.
    "These aren't 'women's clothes'. These are my clothes. I bought them with my own money."
    Eddie Izzard

I'm flipping genders, what's your super power?!?!

Please visit my wordpress blog: http://southerncrossdresser.wordpress.com

Mostly in my head Hilde_Morales's Avatar
    I rarely, if ever, dream.

Actually, this is not correct, I am sure I dream, but I never remember them.
    Then came a curious hesitation. Was my appearance really credible?
    I was grotesque to the theatrical pitch, a stage miser, but I was certainly not a physical impossibility.
    I spent some minutes screwing up the courage and then unlocked the shop door and marched out into the street.
    The Invisible Man - H.G. Wells

My dreams run the gamut but I have been known to dream of life as a GG

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Thank u, Jenn!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jenniferathome View Post
    Not only do I never dream in drag, I don't dress in drag. Ever.
    I try to appear to be female. Not a man in drag over exaggerating a female look!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Banned Read only
    Do you dream in drag? No, but I have dreamed about dragging a few.

Yes, often my most vivid dreams are of the girly me doing girly things, like shopping, salon day, and dining with my like minded friends.
    Candice Coleen Kowal ....all my friends call me Candy!

Often, and i always wake with a warm feeling