Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Do you dream in drag?

If I've gone through a period of not dressing much I'll start having dreams about dressing. Also, I have recurring dreams about being caught, mostly by family members and in most of them I'm a kid, which is odd because until I was 30ish my crossdressing experiences could be counted on one hand and it never even dawned on me that that's what they were until after I was in my thirties.

Reality Check
    Like Jennifer, I do not use or associate with the word "drag" as related to crossdressing. I understand the use in reference to a "drag show" but not in reference to crossdressing.

As for dreams, there have been a few times when I dreamed I was sort of dressed, but mostly it was a case of being around other people who don't know about my crossdressing and I was trying to remove and hide my breast forms. It would be nice to dream of walking around town dressed and interacting with people as Krisi but it's never happened, at least that I remember.

Ever since I was a little child I have always been a girl or woman in my dreams. I don't ever remember being male in any way. I remember a nightmare I had. There was a pull toy I had and it kept coming after me. I tried to escape but the large nylon belt on my dress got caught on something and I couldn't move.

Aspiring Member
    Recently I've had some dreams of being out as a girl and being in a group with some sisters. Seems I started having them when I signed up with this forum. You girls are having an influence on me (lol).

I often have dreams where I am wearing panties and nylons under a long robe or coat or some sort of cover/wrap and I have to be careful how I walk or stand because the people around me (often family or friends) will catch a glimps and then know!

Junior Member Marie-Claude, France's Avatar
    From time to time I dream on this topic, but not frequently.
    Reading the Gradus ad Parnassum from Johann Fux

My dreams seldom have anything about clothing in them. However, if I'm aware of how I'm dressed in my dreams, I'm always dressed in female clothing.

I used to have nightmares about showing up in some inappropriate place wearing breastforms. I still have those dreams, but they're no longer nightmares.

There have been posts like this before but the phrasin of this one is good. I don't dream too often but I occasionally do dream in drag, and that's drag not female. It's always me as my male self crossdressed and no one either minds or else I'm discovered by someone who takes it well.

Sarah x
    I cant stand to fly, I'm not that naive. I'm just out to find the better part of me. I'm more than a bird, I'm more than a plane, I'm more than some pretty face beside a train. Its not easy to be me.

Pirate Queen wannabe Maria Blackwood's Avatar
    I'm a private CD who just dresses around the house to relax. No desire to go out or pass or anything.

Since I started this, though, I do have dreams where I am out and about while dressed, and I am not only passable, I'm a knockout. In many of the dreams, I think I might actually be female. I do not like waking up in those instances.

These days not as often as in the past, but when I do the same thing keeps on coming back. In my dream I'm dressed and nobody seems to notice or care. I've often wondered what the meaning of this could be. I'm a private dresser...could a dream like that mean I shouldn't be so afraid and come out more?

I dream in drag sometimes. I also think that sometime I am astrally meeting someone because our feelings and conversations are so intense. Sometimes several people are there. Sometimes I'm male and sometimes I'm female. Yet I'm so comfortable with them.
    Part Time Girl

From time to time i dream that iam haveing a conversation with some one and i realize that i have on my bra with out a blouse . It's like iam gettig dressed and some one walks into the room "CAUGHT " but the person makes no remark to the fact that iam wearing a bra. Am i telling myself it's ok that people don't care if I wear female clothes, that I am normal that it is acceptable? ??

Full Geek Status Adriana Moretti's Avatar
    so....that avatar,,,,,,,,,,???? You re just gunna be the fake swiss miss you thought we forgot about with the fake avatar ??? I dunno.....you tell me.......diddnt you have a blind girlfriend that painted your toe nails......
    Last edited by Adriana Moretti; 07-15-2015 at 06:24 AM.

I guess so i hadn't thought of that!

Platinum Member
    Hi Lexi, Once in a while I will dream about dressing up.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

My cding dreams always are about me getting caught dressed. Lately, though, reactions from the people in my dreams is that if I'm only observed wearing a bra or maybe painted nails, they react as if nothing is wrong, but I know what they are thinking, but were I to get completely femmed up in front of them, I know I would be ridiculed. It like a don't ask don't tell thing unless I go over the top. A level of acceptance that my friends and family are comfortable with a wink and a nod out of personal respect? Hell if I know!

I wish I could dream all the way. I need to work on my lucid dreaming skills again.

A lot more when I was younger, I was always hiding or being chased by someone, now days my fertile mind dreams up other scenarios.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I almost never remember dreams but I do remember the one where I saw myself as a girl. It made me happier and more excited than I expected.
    I'm content being a once in a while girl.

Banned Read only
    Yes! sometimes I dream of myself dressing in femme (i love that kind of dreams)

OK, a confession - in my dreams, ever since I was a child, the women in my dreams have had male parts. Is this normal because that is what I was familiar with? Or is it more than that?

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Its happened a few times in the past.

Ah-May-Lee
    No, I never dream that I am in drag. But the monster that is chasing me in my dreams is usually in drag, so is the guy hiding under my bed is dressed in drag.
    In solitude where we are least alone. Byron

I have had many dreams dressed ...some sexual fantasies...most are the ideal view of myself dressed.
    No regrets except I should have got dressed & stepped out sooner.

Sometimes I dream that I am dressed up in clothing typically worn by women. I am usually in fear of getting caught in my dreams, but sometimes it is completely OK. Dreams are strange things. I had one recently that I was out camping with an all guys group and I only packed my girl clothes.

Almost all the time.