Thread: Different Perspective

Different Perspective

I have seen some threads lately in this forum and the CD forum about Fear,, Unexpected reactions, What would you do if someone saw another T girl or CD, What to say about this and that ? I have been this way all my life and nothing will change it no matter what, And that something is being honest, Out going, Friendly, Out spoken, Kind, To others that are the same TO me.

And being a Trans person and hiding my whole life I will tell you I fear Nothing ! No,, Not that I am a Bad Ass,, Nor trying to be Tuff,, Or letting my Testosterone talk for me God knows I have None left,,lol,,, Just after all I have been through in this Life I fear only one thing now,, None acceptance. Yep,, An I won't have it,, Never have and never will, If you have a closed mind I will open it no matter what it takes, I am not saying you will agree with me after all is said an done,, But I will force you to think about ME ? Yea ME,, What about before you knew ? I always played the Role, Wasn't I good at it ? So,, What does that say about you then ?

An this is for all my Trans friends to read and anyone else that wants to know how to Rock this crap, You can't just Stop being you in all aspects of YOU, Yea you may have a female brain or soul,, Maybe you think you have been trapped in the wrong Body ? Maybe you think you got gipped growing up ? I really don't think I was in the Wrong Body,, I think I had a Birth defect that at the time there was No cure for, Female at Birth with Male genitals and way to much Testosterone pumping threw my vanes made me look like a Man but had the mind of a Woman but was able to condition myself and adapt to my surroundings for survival.

Hell I made it so far,,lol ,, An as far as talking to someone in public and telling them what and why I am doing it now and whats wrong and anything else to do with Trans issues Bring it on. I Love nothing more than to Educate and explain this whole ordeal to anyone who would love to hear!

And something else about fear of being Bullied or Hurt or even Killed while out, Just pick and chose your Space , Don't put yourself in a Bad spot on purpose ,, Stay as public as you can, Prepare for the worse, Learn to read people's faces and actions. Urban places like here are different than cities. Most folks know better here, And with me it's way different,,lol

But anyway, I am going to take what I earned while in the Male World, And accept what I get from the future female world and take all the good from both and rid myself of all I don't want and just be the Best Me I can. Just me thinking out loud. I have had many good times as a man, And if not for that I wouldn't have my Wife that I LOVE more than my own life, So like so many other have said before me ( Lifes to Short to be Unhappy) An I wouldn't have my kids,, So I think I am Lucky as hell to be able to Transition after a Good Run as a Man and did the best I could and I am just going to close that chapter of my life and move on,, Not everyone will come with me I know this,, But Life's about change, So why would we expect it to stay the same ?

So don't ever change into someone else,, Just be the Best version of you ,, And if your a nice person and are kind and loving dump the rest and hang on to the best and live it up,, One day it will all be over and then what ? No one will even think twice about all the Dumb Crap. Sign of the times. YOLO,,,,,,

Great words of inspiration and a philosophy I should aspire to live by. So thank you, Shasta. I appreciate the motivational speech! !!
    It is very easy for me to get down on myself because of comments or perception other people have of me. My confidence is fragile and shattered at times. Plus I still present a portion of my times solely for the expectations of others. All of this cause me much distress and is avoidable if I live by your advice.
    Good timing
    Thank you again Shasta

Melissa
    In my head I am a size 6.. in the mirror I see a size 14
    One day I hope mind and mirror match

My Pleasure,, Hey No one is getting what I earned while playing the role,,lol,, I suffered , I earned every bit of the parts I want to keep ! Like fixing stuff, Being able to open things or reach stuff, Hey anyone can long for all that helpless,, Sissy role, Or whatever people seem to think a woman is in there twisted mind.

I know what a woman is,, I have a Good one and she is Strong, Able bodied, Tuff,, Hard working, Determined , Smart, Beautiful , Sexy, Understanding, Thoughtful, SHE is the Toughest person I have ever known. So don't ever think a woman is a dainty little helpless flower that you have to carry around.

Educate people every chance you get girl,, And although we may not sway them we still may get them to think before they act a Fool next time?

Don't forget, even though a rose is a delicate flower. The Rose also has thorns, and those thorns can really hurt when they bite back.
    The source of fear is in the future
    And a person freed of the future
    Has nothing to fear

"That's life. It's not always rainbows and farts. Sometimes the farts have a little something extra." -Emma

Rock meet Hard Place.