Thread: In 15 or 29 Years

Banned Read only

In 15 or 29 Years

In 15 or 20 years from now when things have really progressed from "now", those things being plastic surgery, society's acceptance of CDing, a magical pill or HRT getting quicker/faster results will Cd's be able to pass "completely. Another thread I just read on here said if closely scrutinized none of us could pass today. BTW, like it or not a lot of us will be dead in 15 or 20 years. ???????????

care to explain what you are going after here?

Is that a statement? Because even 70 year olds could very well be alive in 20 years
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

Like Lori said, nothing is that much of a foregone conclusion.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

It is hard to predict the future accurately. Consider that "Back to the Future 2," shot in 1986, tried to accurately predict the world of 2015 -- other than the flying cars, which were a self indulgent curveball that the director threw in for funzies. There were some hits (a cafe where you order by computer/robot) and some misses (like that we would still be using laser data discs) and some things that were almost dead on (police using biometrics for identification).

Now let's look at medical and social predictions that apply to us:

The chances of HRT getting much better are unlikely, since we now have very pure synthetic hormones, and advanced means of delivering them such as skin patches. We may see implants in the future, as with insulin, if there is a market/source of money to give the drug companies their obscene profits.

However, in terms of revolutionary medecine: 13 to 15 years from now would put us at the predicted point of technological singularity, where we construct artificial intelligence more intelligent than all of humanity combined, and which is capable of making itself more intelligent by rewriting its own source code, or of constructing another artificial intelligence more intelligent than itself.

Assuming that it does not become Skynet and kill us all, then the fun, gee whiz stuff comes into play. Such as, nanomedecine. Our pet AI's create super tiny robots that go inside you to fix problems. You crawl into a tank, a zillion tiny nanorobots swim into your body, clean out all the poisons from living an unhealthy life, grind off all the bone spurs in your joints, replace worn out cartilage, repair damaged DNA at a cellular level, replace worn off tooth enamel, even regrow whole teeth, rejuvenate aged skin, clean all the plaque out of your arteries, you get the idea. You go in at eighty five and come out feeling like twenty five.

Now we no longer have to worry about dying from old age. Not for a long, long time.

Now imagine these guys could do a whole body makeover while they are in there. Not just facial feminization, breast augmentation, and SRS, but widen your hips, narrow your shoulders and waist, make you shorter... And you could offset the cost by selling back to the doctor the organic matter from your body left over from becoming more petite...

Of course, this is all science fiction. But then again, who in 1975 would have predicted that in 2015 we would have a device in our pockets not much larger than a deck of cards that would perform all the functions of the communicator and the tricorder in Star Trek, and you could buy one for a few hundred dollars?

Well maybe, if it all goes well, the things we were to have had today, flying cars, hoverboards, time travel, and somethings i can vaguely remember will come to reality. Who knows, we might be able to shapeshift in 15 or 20 years. Then problem solved.
    Candi
    Perfection Is a Road Not a Destination

Quote Originally Posted by OCCarly View Post
    It is hard to predict the future accurately. Consider that "Back to the Future 2," shot in 1986, tried to accurately predict the world of 2015 -- other than the flying cars, which were a self indulgent curveball that the director threw in for funzies. There were some hits (a cafe where you order by computer/robot) and some misses (like that we would still be using laser data discs) and some things that were almost dead on (police using biometrics for identification).
    Did you see that Lexus announced this week that they have created a functional hoverboard?

Such as, nanomedecine. Our pet AI's create super tiny robots that go inside you to fix problems. You crawl into a tank, a zillion tiny nanorobots swim into your body, clean out all the poisons from living an unhealthy life, grind off all the bone spurs in your joints, replace worn out cartilage, repair damaged DNA at a cellular level, replace worn off tooth enamel, even regrow whole teeth, rejuvenate aged skin, clean all the plaque out of your arteries, you get the idea. You go in at eighty five and come out feeling like twenty five.

Now we no longer have to worry about dying from old age. Not for a long, long time.

Now imagine these guys could do a whole body makeover while they are in there. Not just facial feminization, breast augmentation, and SRS, but widen your hips, narrow your shoulders and waist, make you shorter... And you could offset the cost by selling back to the doctor the organic matter from your body left over from becoming more petite...
    If they are messing about with DNA at that level, they could probably change your sex chromosomes, and have your body reconfigure itself automatically. You would not only look, female, you would be, female, with XX instead of XY. Which means you could become pregnant. ( Remember, you're 25 now )
    "Normal is what you get when you average out the weirdness that everybody has." Quote from my SO

Normal is a setting on a washing machine, or another word for average.

The fact that I wear a skirt as a male should not be taken as a comment on what you do, or do not wear, or how you wear it.

Of course, this is all science fiction. But then again, who in 1975 would have predicted that in 2015 we would have a device in our pockets not much larger than a deck of cards that would perform all the functions of the communicator and the tricorder in Star Trek, and you could buy one for a few hundred dollars?
    I was kind of hoping the the medical tricorder could be used to transition me, but only if it could transition me back and forth.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

Aspiring Member
    I'd be happy if they just found a cure for diabetes.

Hey I'm 65 and plan on still being able to wrestle with the grand kids in 20 years. I may dress like a little older lady but still kicking. I don't know if we will be accepted by society any more then than now. Heck we don't know if we'll still be a nation or be owned by China. We do owe them a lot of money. Are there CDs in China?
    Like Lorileah says even 70 year olds could still be kicking. I definitely hope so.

we will be closing in on WW3 in 15-20 year, post US-Iran war, and society will be controlled by robot police, and if CD is seen as disobedience it will be suppressed, violently. Don't look into the future, its not pleasant and it will upset the sheep.
    xx
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJFyz73MRcg
    I used to believe this, now I'm in the company of many tiggers. A tigger does not wonder why she is a tigger, she just is a tigger.

thanks to krististeph: tigger = TG'er .. T-I-GG-er

Aspiring Member
    I don't know if I would be around in 15 or 29 years (why didn't you make it 30 years? 29 is a strange number).

However, if I do live that long I would hope that, like there are special implants today that allow you to pump up your penis if you suffer from ED, pumps that do the same for breasts might have been developed. A few pumps and you have really nice boobs, and then, after coming home, let the air out and go back to being drab.

And while I'm fantasizing, why not the same thing for your booty and hips?

And, of course, crossdressing would be accepted worldwide and I would be in the running for Miss Universal Crossdresser (sponsored by anyone but the Donald). That would be possible due to advancements in plastic surgery... and maybe everyone could choose their sex for the day before leaving for work... with interchangable sex organs.

Whoa! I think my mind's going to explode with all the possibilities! (lol)

Platinum Member
    Hi Deebra, I'm happy just the way I'm having the best of both worlds.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Banned Read only
    It has been 35 years since I transitioned so I fit your criteria. I have had all the surgery available to us. FFS, BA, and GRS. I have been bare ass naked in a women's locker room with 20 other women. I must pass because nothing was said at all while several compliments were passed around about bodies.

Reality Check
    There's a TV show, "The Maury Povich Show" that's normally about DNA testing for parenthood but every once in a while they do a show where they bring out live models and the audience has to guess if they are male or female. Almost all these models "pass" as female.

Now that may be one percent, but it's possible to pass, at least for a while.

MIDI warrior princess Amy Fakley's Avatar
    I doubt any sort of technological singularity that can rewrite DNA, reset age, and give us just exactly the bodies we've always wanted will happen. If such a thing even became possible, it would almost certainly result in a bifurcation of the human species ... those who have access to it, and those who don't.

Everyone can't have access to this tech, or the planet simply would run out of resources very quickly. People have to die ... or to put it another way ... we have to take turns living on this planet, because there's no way it could support every human who ever lived simultaneously.

So Kaitlyn and her privileged ilk ... almost certainly would have access to such tech, and would for all intents and purposes, become immortal.

That's an interesting thought experiment for sure.

on the more real side ... I'm hoping in 20 years or so they can at least clone organs for transplant, hack error correcting algorithms into the processes that copy DNA, and that culturally, being trans will be on par with being left handed in terms of scandalousness.
    "Why shouldn't art be pretty? There are enough unpleasant things in the world." -Pierre-Auguste Renoir

Quote Originally Posted by Sometimes Steffi View Post
    I was kind of hoping the the medical tricorder could be used to transition me, but only if it could transition me back and forth.
    That would have to be the transporter with a few enhancements Hon or else a Matrix program.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning