Thread: Going to a club meeting en femme

Aspiring Member

Going to a club meeting en femme

Hi Folks

I am still a DADT dressing in the closet, but often dream of going out fully dressed to a meeting of one of my clubs/charities and wonder what the reaction of other members would be. I wouldn’t do it out of the blue but would give them some notice that I was coming to then next meeting as Vikki and hoped that they accepted me.

I am sure some girls here have been brave enough or determined enough to go to car/motorcycle/model/amdram etc club, or maybe a meeting of a service organisation/charity en femme.

What did the other members reckon on your new appearance, even if temporary?

Vikki
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Adventure before dementia

Banned Read only
    If you are not out and do not want your crossdressing to be known, don't do it. Once you are out, you are out. Think long and hard about this.

Aspiring Member
    Vikky, I dream of the same thing and am just a hair from coming out completely about my sexuality and my crossdressing. But as Jorja said, once you're out, you're out. There's no going back.

I have a GG friend who recently came out as bisexual and she lost some friends over that, but I see her now and her life has changed for the better.

But each of us has to weigh the consequences of our actions based on our own situation. Good luck whatever you decide.

Reality Check
    Jorja posted what I would have posted. Once you are out you can't go back in. And remember, this not only affects you, it affects your family members.

My first outing was to an out-of-town CD/TG support group and that worked great while allowing me to stay, largely, in the closet. I would never go to a regular local club or charity event. I don't want to be out and my presentation would certainly distract from the business being conducted. It would be lose-lose.

Aspiring Member
    Hi Folks

No, I wasn't planning on 'outing' myself, its just a dream.

Vikky
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Adventure before dementia

Girl from the Eagles Nest reb.femme's Avatar
    Vikky,

Near London? I'm in the south east of said fair city and we have a group that meets in a pub once a month. Good opportunity to stick on your finest and shine.

You can pm me if you want anymore info?

Rebecca (south London's leading CD)
    Flying high under the spell of life!

http://www.rebsweb.co.uk

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    You will never know the outcome if you don't do it.
    Some here will tell you not to and why but its all up to you.