Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: You’re right - who’d notice?

I have been hair free for years. No one has ever said a word. Most people are too wrapped in their own lives to take notice of, much less comment about, another persons relative degree of hairiness. If they do....so what? It is none of their business. By the way, epilation is the only way to go.

Nobody cares, they do notice

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    I do shave my arms once a month,my chest and arm pits every other day and my legs only when they need it because I don't have much hair on them.
    Had on girls camo capris on the other day and one of my Bubba type super hairy friends said to me while we were sitting on the tail gate of his pick up truck.
    Hey I just noticed you don't have any leg hair LOLOLOL
    I responded with yeah I know not much arm hair either and held my arm up for him to inspect.
    I find it funny he noticed my lack of hair on my legs but didn't notice the girls Camo capris with no zipper fly and little draw string bow in the front.