Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Gender Identity - How do you feel?

Aspiring Member
    Some extra thoughts in regards to my last comment: As I said before, I tend to be "neutral" when dressed or not dressed. However, I realized that when I'm out in public I now find my perspective and my mind going "female" on me. Without consciously doing so, I start noticing things and reacting as a girl. One of those reactions being as to how I feel when men look at me. I now understand how women feel when men impose themselves on them out of the blue. It's uncomfortable. But, I find myself trying to be nice and empathetic at the same time. As a woman I feel both empowered and vulnerable... a state I don't experience when in drab.

I identify myself as a male with some desires to be a woman. I definitely love women and have no feelings toward being with a man. It's kind of confusing though, because I am also attracted to other crossdressers. Of course, it's the feminine aspect of crossdressers that I'm attracted to.

My birth certificate says male and my body sure looks male, but my mind screams female. I have long ago stopped trying to figure out why and now just try and live my life as well as I can, mixing in female when ever I can.

I am both. I cherish my female side but can enjoy my male side. For me, the combination works.

Quote Originally Posted by Katey888 View Post
    I just wish I knew what it was that makes us pursue these rather peculiar and inexplicable behaviours, AND why it makes us feel so comfortable...
    I wish I knew too...and if it were possible to switch it off I most definitely would. I say this because I fear where I'm at genderwise.

I feel it's more than just crossdressing to me. I feel that in order to be happy in my own body, I'll have to transition. That's what scares me because I've done my fair share of reading on the internet about transitioning. It's an astonishingly large mountain to climb. I'm scared of the friends I'd lose. Scared how my parents would take it. But at some point my happiness will overcome my fears. Until that day, I present as a male but feel my brain is 60+% female. I have more female friends than male. I get along better with females. Yes, I do plenty of male things and don't avoid them but I think had I been born female, I'd likely do those things anyways. Who knows what my future holds...guess I'll find out eventually.

Actually, this is precisely how I feel.

Quote Originally Posted by LucyNewport View Post
    I've had a somewhat uncomfortable realization these past few months that I am in fact a woman, and just set up incorrectly. This truth has been a long time coming but is now crystal clear. What this means on a practical level is TBD.
    Last edited by ChastityInFemme; 07-21-2015 at 06:29 AM.

Non-binary/Questioning
    I accept my male identity (though I'm moving away from that end of the binary these days) and am not sufficiently dysphoric about it to feel a need to transition but it would be wonderful if I could magically change sex any time I wanted. I suspect that I'd spend the majority of my time as a woman.

I still look& act as a man, but I feel all woman inside. I am a crossdresser but I feel that I am transgendered and I want to transition soon.

I usually state what I am ad nauseum in any post to give people context, but since it's the topic at hand I can do so without guilt.

I identify as Gender fluid. My gender identity fluctuates over time. Some days I'm female, others I'm male, some days I'm neither, and occasionally I'm both. I've even had days where I'm not on the spectrum.

Most of the time I'm a mix of masculine and feminine. Right now, I'm 80% female and 20% male. There are days where I have some serious dysphoria and hate my baldness and my male body, and then there are days where I'm happy in my male body, proud even.

Right now, I'm content walking around the house in my capris and a bra with forms ( I just woke up. ) in a couple of hours I'll have to dress like a man and go to work. Whether I'll be Adyson or Adam at the time, only time will tell. Regardless of what I feel I am at any given time, I will always be me though.

This is a really good topic. I see myself in the mirror and wish "why cant I be female?". I hate that I was born a man but I am extremely afraid of making the transition. I love every aspect of being able to dress up and look pretty. However my family does not condone nor would they ever understand. They dont even try to understand. The latest comments my family has made has prevented me from ever coming out to them.

So sorry to hear that Lily. As much as I'd like to come out to my dad and my best friend, I know that doing so is a bad idea, so I know what you're going through.

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandie70 View Post
    But what does happen when I dress is that I get a chance to view the world from a different perspective. And that can change someone to the core of being "me." It gives your male self a new awareness that might not have come to pass otherwise.
    Exactly. This was a very unexpected, but welcomed, revelation to me.

DeeAnn

Quote Originally Posted by Julie1123 View Post
    Do you feel like you should have been a woman? Are a woman? Do you feel like a man but want to feel like a woman? Somewhere in between? Somewhere else entirely?

I'm interested to see the spectrum we encompass.

For myself, I feel male and don't think I should have been otherwise. I do like dressing in women's clothes and wouldn't mind pulling off a full make over once in awhile.
    Personally, I'm a man. Feel like a man. I like my penis and I like hanging out with the guys.
    BUT, I do like to dress up to feel attractive, to get in touch with my sensitivity and because I was always one of the girls growing up, just being as close as possible to being one of the girls but not giving up being one of the guys.

I would love to know it feels like to be a real girl but perfectly content being who I am. I love dressing and fantasizing and content to leave it that.

Life is what it is. We are born either male or female. Some of us are inclined to change our sex. But what if the grass is not really greener? Is there a sex change-change operation? A women has the potential for an experience that a man will never have, not simply to be insanely sexy, but to give birth to a new life. But a father can see that life come into being and be profoundly affected. I enjoy being a man. i can not help but notice the splendor of the female form. But I also enjoy imitating that form when I have the chance. The fact that I enjoy makeup, heels, perfume, and a dress does not change my inner self.

Do i have a desire to be a normal woman with a vagina, uterus, breasts, etc? No. I'm happy to be like these three drag queens in movie High Heels (1995) starring Patrick Swayze and Wesley Snipes. They call themselves drag queens, but they dress as women even when it is not for entertaining purpose, which make them crossdressers too.

I'm skinny and not as tall as them, so i'm a bit more passable.

Candice

Now that is a beautiful video - no words needed
    Wonderful, love it

Kate

Would I mind if I had a vagina, breasts, hips and such...NO.
    Am I totally unhappy who I am NO.
    Would I transition if I could a get away with it? Maybe
    Do I love dressing YES.
    Do I get confused ... yes, that is why I have a therapist.
    She is great.