Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Gender Identity - How do you feel?

Aspiring Member
    I am a man with a great appreciation for the feminine. I love many things about crossdressing, but I do not want to be a female. I don't think I could crossdress for more than a single day. Even so, I don't think I could go a single day without thinking about crossdressing either.

So I am heterosexual, happily married, and only a limited crossdresser and I am happy that way.

Banned Read only
    I am a woman. Feminine, caring, loving, nurturing.

I sacrifice my personal time to help others.

I've saved lives.

I easily pass as a male without trying. I never pass as a female no matter how hard I try.

I am a male who really enjoys crossdressing. I have never thought about being a female. I just enjoy wearing feminine clothes.

Angela

I find myself flowing between the masculine and feminine, sometimes on a daily or even hourly basis. Sometimes it's dictated by circumstances, others it just happens without rhyme or reason. If I were single I'd be living my life like Isha dressing as my feelings dictate, but marriage complicates things. I'm still searching for that balance point.

Bridget
    Your friendly, neighborhood cyber CD.

I feel like a man and I'm quite happy with that. I just love wearing women's clothes. I've never had any desire to be a woman but then I would like to think I am definitely in touch with my my feminine side.

Paula I am with you.

I am a woman. I love a life shared with others. I am a nurturing and caring person. I finally make sense to myself. My journey to be me is supported by my children and wife. I am truly living a miracle that I want to share with the world!
    Suzanne

Today in the public pool, relaxing swim followed by soaking in the public spa in my blue speedo one piece with breast forms on.
    It felt right
    It felt to right and scared me.
    See all my photos, read many stories of my outings and my early days at
    http://rachelsauckland.blogspot.co.nz

I have never felt I should have been a woman. I have always had a fascination for women clothing, and I can’t even remember the first time I dressed. When I’m in a dress or a skirt, I’m still feeling male.

My body portrays all male, broad shoulders and framed as to my Irish heritage. My mind portrays as womanly like, walking that sharp edge. When I dress I am super happy.
    Escapism isn't necessarily bad, but is definitely unhealthy in the long term. While helpful in the short term, things will degrade over time. At some point, the escapee will have to face the issue. Things simply blowing over isn't really going to happen in many situations.

As best I can figure it out, I'm genderfluid. My male side is by far the dominant side, but that's also because I have to keep my female side very much under wraps.
    I'm a girl when I feel like it

Definitely male. I had a very male job before I retired, I love looking at girls but the reason I crossdress is it makes me feel good.

Jennifer. xxx
    LIFE IS NOT ABOUT WAITING FOR THE STORM TO PASS
    IT'S ABOUT DANCING IN THE RAIN.

The answers to this question may very well be at the core of our individual motivation and why we are satisfied by the way we behave as individuals... I've pondered this a whole day before replying, and unsurprisingly someone else has hit on something that resonates strongly with me:

Quote Originally Posted by Confucius View Post
    I am a man with a great appreciation for the feminine. I love many things about crossdressing, but I do not want to be a female. I don't think I could crossdress for more than a single day. Even so, I don't think I could go a single day without thinking about crossdressing either.
    Similarly I have no uncertainty about identifying male, and no desire to express overtly feminine aspects of dress or presentation while in male mode (although smooth legs and neat eyebrows and nails are a byproduct of feminine presentation, I wouldn't be embarrassed or coy about these covert signs being spotted) but I experience great satisfaction and harmony with fully transforming and adopting more feminine mannerisms and behaviour for a limited time to express this otherwise hidden facet of my persona...

When a teenager I also had fantasies about 'magically' flipping between male and female but there was never any further substance to those fantasies - intellectually, it would be fascinating to 'know' what it felt like to be a woman, but I struggle with seeing how any of us could really approach that understanding without the immersive, societal development that takes place in childhood and puberty and the obvious maternal aspects of womanhood - just another aspect for me that deepens the respect and awe I have for folk that transition socially (and physically) and why I can understand how they see many aspects of 'just' crossdressing as trivial by comparison. I think we do face other complexities but that's not for here...

I just wish I knew what it was that makes us pursue these rather peculiar and inexplicable behaviours, AND why it makes us feel so comfortable...

Katey x
    "Put some lipstick on - Perfume your neck and slip your high heels on
    Rinse and curl your hair - Loosen your hips, and get a dress to wear"
    Stefani Germanotta

Thank you for that post Katey, i was just wondering if it really matters why you pursue this form expression? or would the focus be on enjoying the experience without out questioning the reason behind it ?

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar
    Even after a decade it's not easy to answer this question. There are times I just need to be Tina, and as I transition to her there is no sense if any need to transition back to guy mode. Tina has a life she loves and we really miss it when I've been a guy for a while.

But then after Tina has gotten some time, missing my guy life comes into play. When transitioning to my guy life, I'm really completely caught in that process.

Then after a few days it starts again. I'm like a light that turns on and off, and it's either on or off with no in between.

I do a pretty good impersonation of a man, but it's tiring and lacks the satisfaction it once had.

Best wishes
    MsVal

Like others have said, "I am me".

There are many times when I wish that I were female. However being born and raised male, I am male; although I love to try to present as female at times. I dont want to transition to full time female and cant see myself doingthat.

I like my life and myseld as is.

I, unfortunately was born a male, but I think about 50% female. I have never been very comfortable in my own skin, and have been bullied, and picked on and ridiculed much of life. I don't enjoy male company much, unless they are kind, and self controlled, act civilized. I know i cannot ever change my sex, though. I am conflicted about a lot of things, but try to have a little fun.

When I was young, I fantasized about being a girl. I wanted to be an adult young woman with breasts, wearing the exquisite clothes of the seventies. I think I was born the wrong sex. However, if I had been born female, would I have enjoyed the hair, the makeup, the sexy, stylish clothing, or would it have been a burden in a mans world?

The grass is always greener. When I became an adult male, I had a fetish for women's clothes and felt very ashamed, and so repressed the urge to dress up. Got married, did the man thing most of my life as a closet dresser (with my wive's knowledge, yes plural) and feeling SO guilty. (Second wife was SURE I was gay).

Now, I am much older, less testosterone and wish I could dress every day. I make a fairly ugly, broad-shouldered and tall woman, but they do exist. I would never want a relationship with a man (discusting, hairy brutes with all the wrong parts in all the wrong places), but would love a lesbian relationship with another woman. Some people on this forum have SO's that conform to such a relationship. Unfortunately, my current wife conforms to the more normal thought that I am a pervert and can control my actions and feelings. It's all in my head and has nothing to do with the way I have felt all my life.

So, I retain my DADT relationship, dress when I can and try not to expose myself to her (except for panties and nylon pajamas). Others in society, well, they are subject to my feminine side, sometimes to my delight and sometimes to my embarrassment. It's a tough life, but I feel like I would not have wanted it any other way. Normal, muggle men, just don't know what they're missing!

Quote Originally Posted by Debra Russell View Post
    I am male - always will be but seriously would like to experience being female and always have ........................Debra
    I'm pretty much inline with you, Debra. I'm a male who crossdresses and never felt I was born with the wrong body - but I sure wouldn't mind trying it out for a while

Banned Read only
    I am male and have no desire to transition, but sometimes fantasize about being female. Those fantasies are independent of cross-dressing. Sometimes when I see a good-looking woman dressed sharp I wish to be her, only for the outfit and look, not the s*x.

Sandra

For the purpose of answering this as it seems to be a bit of a survey, I am a guy who will always be a guy who happens to like to dress in women's clothing from time to time. I am not attracted to men and the look, shape and dress of a well put together woman is a real turn on. While I would like to emulate that in my own dressing, I know that is nothing more than a fantasy.

To shift a little bit, I think there are a fir number of guys on this site who are very much like me. Have no interest in living full time as a woman (Jenner for example) and have no interest in transitioning. I think Isha and her story represents us well. However, aside from her successes, we do not hear about or see many success stories about guys who can present as male most of the time and then switch to female mode easily.

Junior Member Marie-Claude, France's Avatar
    - Do you feel like you should have been a woman?
    - No. But if I had been a woman I would have been as happy as a man. It is roughly equivalent.

- Are a woman?
    - Genderly yes, sexually not.

- Do you feel like a man but want to feel like a woman?
    - I wish I could experience that feeling.
    But I conjecture that what women feel, is not what we fantasize they feel.
    Reading the Gradus ad Parnassum from Johann Fux

Banned Read only
    I don't think that I have ever felt that I should have been female. I am decidely male, but these days I would describe myself as about 80% male and 20% female. That seems to be a pretty stable situation. I identify as bisexual and transgender. I cross gender boundaries and present as female with some regularity. It feels a bit like acting in that I allow the other side of my personality to surface and behave accordingly. Not have been born or reared as female, it involves the creation of what the feminine version of my personality would be.

Academically, I find dressing to be a fascinating experience. It is a window to a very different perspective and I think it is helpful for my general understanding of how the world works. If every male had to spend some time as a female, sexism would probably be a thing of the past.

DeeAnn

Me im a cross-dresser and love it .but there are times i wish i had real breast , so im still seeing where it goes.