Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: You Goal as a Crossdresser

I want to be convincing and I want to have a shape and look and posture that doesnt scream "I'm a man"!

I want to be able to pass. Mostly I think I do, yet I do see people check me out sometimes. I do not try to emulate a woman though. I think I'm a bit more androgynous.
    Part Time Girl

My goal is to be happy, I live it one day at a time.,. Things can change in an instant an no matter how much we prepare the unexpected seems to arrive more often then not.,. To me Life is a play an we all play our part.,. The only difference is how we want to live our part personally.,. Me Im still guessing but this sure feels good to me.,. Cheer

My goal as a crossdressers is just to pass. Go out and not even think twice. I'm Josie. I want that confidence.

Women whispering...I would kill for that figure :_D

[sarcasm]/There are goals?
    I wasn't made aware this was a game or mission?
    OMG! Have I totally missed the point to all this??
    LOL I can be SUCH and air head tee-hee. /[end;sarcasm]

Damn, I just do what needs to be done and enjoy every
    second
    I get as Samantha (hasn't been much of late, not had muchnew to wear for a while).
    Never had goals other than "Wanna go out while I'm still slightly young"
    and
    "I'm still dreaming of shaved legs"
    (for context my wife requests I do not shave them, and we're good with that, but a gurl can dream)...

Samantha -x-

Careful I bite <3
    There is a category of women's bodies that suffer a lot of the same issues you mentioned though. Look up "boyish figure" and you'll see complaints about hips and breast sizes. In most cases though the biggest issue for us to look like them is size. Most boyish figured girls are relatively smaller framed. Not 5'9 over 180lbs.

My goal is to feel good about myself and feel pretty!
    That allows me to accept myself...and one day I hope my wife can accept me. Sometimes my goal is to feel sexy and just search for the pleasing of my body.
    Do I try to act girly? Of course I do, but I don't want to hide my body. I'm chubby, I have a big butt and long thick legs.
    Have been told that when dressed my body figure looks like a lady's. Heck my counselor (who agrees to meet me while I'm en femme) has told me she thinks my legs and booty look great.

Reality Check
    Don't put a lot of stock in what your counselor says. This is a person that you are paying. It's the same for sales people in stores. They want you happy so you will spend money.

Take photos or videos. Examine them closely. Be critical. If you have friends or strangers that see you dressed or that you can show photographs to, ask them.