Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ER visit today a non-event, despite shaved body and wearing panties

Pirate Queen wannabe Maria Blackwood's Avatar
    Is a shaved body even odd anymore? Every actor these days is as smooth as a baby when their clothes come off it seems.

Platinum Member
    Hi Ceera, I have been clean and smooth for years and have been a few Hospital gowns
    and been in exam rooms for EKGs' with no problems.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Slip Into Something Femme Piora's Avatar
    I don't ever underdress, but I do shave my legs and I paint my toenails (love the look with stockings) and during the day, I wear socks and runners to work, so naturally not visible. But, I always worry about what would happen if something happened where I was rendered unconscious, and someone else would undress me for whatever procedure the condition might warrant, and although I don't care so much about shaven legs, someone would notice my painted toenails.
    "Taking the time to be in touch with my feminine side"

Twice now since then I've had to take off my shirt for a medical appointment - once for an EKG, and once for a sonogram of my heart. In both cases, the nurse didn't blink at me being clean shaven on my torso.

Slip Into Something Femme Piora's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ceera View Post
    Twice now since then I've had to take off my shirt for a medical appointment - once for an EKG, and once for a sonogram of my heart. In both cases, the nurse didn't blink at me being clean shaven on my torso.
    I don't think it's an issue today when men are clean shaven, as I know quite a number of men of all ages who are hairless on their chests and legs, either through electrolysis or waxing - or maybe even naturally. Other factors would be more likely to raise some eyebrows, like under-dressing with hosiery, panties, bra, or painted toenails. However, those items of clothing can easily remain unnoticed since you are given privacy to disrobe for examinations or procedures.
    "Taking the time to be in touch with my feminine side"

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar
    Maybe we are a bit too myopic on these subjects. It's only those who have not been through medical procedures who show up unshaven. Even attaching electrodes will often have the nurse bringing out a razor and dry shave the area...not fun. Best to shave at home! And they are happy we do it.