Thread: The Joy of Dressing

The Joy of Dressing

This is my first tread.I wanted to say how lucky I feel to be able to get up in the morning,slip out of my silk nightie,do my makeup and dressup for this day.
    I will answer the door like I always have when dressed...but I still remember the "rush" of the first time I did that......Do any of my sisters here remember the thrill of first opening your door dressed?The pounding heart,Is my makeup ok?Am I dressed ok?Should I change out of (or into )my leather skirt.....The shaking hand as it went to the door handle........Keeping it all together tnd realising after that you GOT AWAY with it......Loved that rush so much that any day I am dressed I will answer the door now.
    I would be interested to know if anyone else enjoys this?
    Love,joann

Enjoy it..nah I love it.