Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Worried about your height?

I'm 6' 5" and am very conscious of my height, I love wearing heels, 2 to 3" which does elevate me somewhat, Ive seen many GG's who must be 6' plus and love to get near them to check them out, what I've noticed though is that when your taller than other people, you're just tall, they have no idea what height you are, you're just bigger than them and they don't pay too much attention, I have boots with a 1.5" heel but I tend to loose the feminine walk and posture so I just go with the heels, I do wish I was an average height though I'd be a lot more confident going out dressed.
    On the plus side, I only have a size ten shoe size which is relatively small for my height.
    Last edited by leannejacobs; 07-17-2015 at 06:56 AM.

funny as a guy I'm 5'9" but wished I were 6'2". As a girl, I wish I were 5'5" or 5'6". Weird how that works.

I am 6' 1" and wear 4 inches heels.. but as one of the girl who never go out in public.. it does not matter at all..

Stand-up Comedian En Fem❤ Alice_2014_B's Avatar
    I'm quite content at 5' 6".
    Wish I could help.
    Melissa: "... and why are you dressed as a woman?"
    Coach McGuirk: "Because it's freeing."

-Home Movies
    (cartoon series)

Shoe size: 9 US women's.
    Dress size: M to L; 8-10.
    Height: 5' 6".

I, too am over 6' tall and love to wear heels. I am very self conscious about my height. I would love to be about 5'5" and 115-120 lbs. Being tall, I have a hard time finding clothes that fit properly. I am very jealous of the was some of you gurls look and I wish I knew where you got your clothes !!!

Oh to be an English Rose Jane G's Avatar
    I'm 6;4'' size 13 extra wide feet massive hands for GG.. Yes it inhibits me like hell. if born to the modern internet generation then maybe a little less so, but born in the early 60's. it a factor for me every day,

I'm 6'1", 200 lbs (down from 235), 46-38-41 vitals (uk size 22/20 tops, 16 bottoms), size 10-11 shoes normally but the right 3" heels fit at size 8, go figure!

One secret is proportion. I got a wig with long enough and big enough hair to reduce my shoulders impact, I wear flare skirts, flare fleece to give the illusion of hips, and pad the bra to give AA/A cup, and make up. A broad-brim hat will also reduce shoulder impact. There are so many model types, many with narrow sehkmet bodies that are quite androgynous, that you need to really work out how to create similar look.

Second secret - don't give a **** what anyone else thinks!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJFyz73MRcg
    I used to believe this, now I'm in the company of many tiggers. A tigger does not wonder why she is a tigger, she just is a tigger.

thanks to krististeph: tigger = TG'er .. T-I-GG-er

Aspiring Member
    I'm 6' 1" and I used to be very conscious about it. A GG colleague must be at least 5'11" to 6' and she always wears very high heels, and it doesn't look odd. Looking around outside I realise that it's not that unusual to see taller women nowadays, so I tend to be a little more relaxed about it.