Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Crossdress favorite fantasy?

Aspiring Member
    To be a full time female and maybe be a bride.

Vikky
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Adventure before dementia

Aspiring Member
    I would like to be a girly bride to a woman and to be her housewife.

Mine would be to take part in "live" heroic fantasy role playing game session dressed as the character i've created and got inspiration from.

Actually it is not impossible. I'm working on this to happen.

I love Fantasies and many of my fantasies have come true for me through out my life.,. so here is mine,.,
    I would Love to learn to be as passable as possible and then dress the part an play a bed an breakfast hostess catering to the CD culture.,.
    A view of rolling valleys green an fresh water from a lake sparkling in the near distance.,. cool refreshing air wafting through ones hair with the smell of blossoms lingering on the wind.. a place for girls to come hang out rest rejuvenate in a hot tub go lounge in an of many garden areas have a massage relax an play .,. And enjoy what one has changed into.,. Cheers

Ah-May-Lee
    My fantasy would be to be a female hockey player,, but I don't know how to play hockey and I think I don't really like hockey,, maybe I'd like to be a female serial killer, sort of Bonnie and Clyde but with a different name for the guy, the name Clyde is not cool at all.
    In solitude where we are least alone. Byron

To truly be accepted! and of course to be able to blend perfectly so i can go shopping in femme mode all the time which i never do .Also one last thing to find a women that is 110 % on board
    I have a hubcap diamond star halo

yes, to look good enough to be confident in public...how fun it would be to then dress according to how much attention I want...

My goodness I wish I could have transitioned to female when I was five. Jazz Jennings has little idea just how fortunate she really is, to live with enlightened parents in a semi-permissive society.

Now, setting aside the unattainable, let's look at the attainable: 1) Play a round of golf dressed; 2) Look good enough dressed to walk around in public in summer clothes, shorts, sundresses, etc. without getting any bad looks.

Banned Read only
    I have a rare fantasy, I don't know maybe some of you ladies have it to. My fantasy it's get caught dressed!! Is rare? Ger caught and have the only choise to say: yes, darling I'm a girl!

My fantasy is to have a GG body, come out of the shower and have my towel "accidentally" fall in front of a guy or guys. In my fantasy they would all approve which would give me the confidence to show off every inch of my beautiful body. Oh fantasies are such fun!

What Nef said:
    oh yeah, now that i think about it.. i would take a good spanking dressed as a school girl
    Only wearing my short black hooker dress and ankle strap heels.

My fantasy is be able to pull off Avril Lavigne's look.

I think a sexy Cheerleader is my favorite! 2nd would be a fully dressed woman of the Victorian Age. Corsets and many layers of petticoats.

Quote Originally Posted by Ninna View Post
    Also I remember that since I saw the video of Lady Marmalade I fell in love of the Chirstina outfit...
    Quote Originally Posted by LeighR View Post
    I think for me its always been to be a cheerleader, I always loved seeing the ones in High School in their short cute skirts, and if they were the pleated kind those were my favorite ones...
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninna View Post
    Oh I think ballerina is also one of my favorites, I love the tutu and the white pantyhose!!! it´s so girly and delicate!
    Quote Originally Posted by Megan70 View Post
    Being a Las Vegas Showgirl in a revue complete with satin, sequins, plumes, feathers heavy makeup and f--- me heels with a 26" waist!
    Yes to all of these! I've tried to bring my fantasies to life as much as possible:

Christina - I dressed as her for Halloween once, but unfortunately not the Lady Marmalade outfit. This was my first time dressed in front of muggles. Quite a few years later, I lipsynched to an Christina song for a charity drag show, but again a different outfit. I also did a Lady Gaga number for another drag show. Drag shows are a great way to feel like a female pop star for a few minutes.

Cheerleader - I bought an authentic cheer uniform, learned about the sport from cheer web sites, and then learned some basic cheer dances from online videos. I did a a cheerleader photoshoot and even got some outdoor pics in the outfit. I went to a Halloween party in the same outfit last year.

Ballerina - I simply adore tutus. I love the way they bounce as you jump and spin. I was fortunate enough to be given a collection of tutus by a CD friend who was making room in her closet. I've been taking ballet lessons for years now, and although I present as a male in class, I always wear tights and I'm in a very feminine space in my head. I've done a couple of photoshoots in my tutus, and have used my ballet knowledge to achieve authentic poses. I would love to join Les Ballet Trockadero.

Showgirl - Please see my story in the "Special Events and Occasions" section for my attempt to live out this fantasy.

I find it interesting that when I go out to CD events, I try to dress classy, and (the CD side of) my closet is mostly filled with nice dresses and skirts. Yet, I still find this strong urge for these fantasies. I wonder if that's in part because I never had the opportunity to try on these role when I was young, like ordinary girls did, so I'm making up for lost time.

Non-binary/Questioning
    To be half my age, half my weight (but still with boobs!) and passable.

Quote Originally Posted by Katie01 View Post
    My fantasy is to have a GG body, come out of the shower and have my towel "accidentally" fall in front of a guy or guys. In my fantasy they would all approve which would give me the confidence to show off every inch of my beautiful body. Oh fantasies are such fun!
    Okay, maybe this one too *cough*

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by JamieG View Post
    Yes to all of these! I've tried to bring my fantasies to life as much as possible:

Christina - I dressed as her for Halloween once, but unfortunately not the Lady Marmalade outfit. This was my first time dressed in front of muggles. Quite a few years later, I lipsynched to an Christina song for a charity drag show, but again a different outfit. I also did a Lady Gaga number for another drag show. Drag shows are a great way to feel like a female pop star for a few minutes.

Cheerleader - I bought an authentic cheer uniform, learned about the sport from cheer web sites, and then learned some basic cheer dances from online videos. I did a a cheerleader photoshoot and even got some outdoor pics in the outfit. I went to a Halloween party in the same outfit last year.

Ballerina - I simply adore tutus. I love the way they bounce as you jump and spin. I was fortunate enough to be given a collection of tutus by a CD friend who was making room in her closet. I've been taking ballet lessons for years now, and although I present as a male in class, I always wear tights and I'm in a very feminine space in my head. I've done a couple of photoshoots in my tutus, and have used my ballet knowledge to achieve authentic poses. I would love to join Les Ballet Trockadero.

Showgirl - Please see my story in the "Special Events and Occasions" section for my attempt to live out this fantasy.

I find it interesting that when I go out to CD events, I try to dress classy, and (the CD side of) my closet is mostly filled with nice dresses and skirts. Yet, I still find this strong urge for these fantasies. I wonder if that's in part because I never had the opportunity to try on these role when I was young, like ordinary girls did, so I'm making up for lost time.
    oh my god, I must say I'm a little envious that you made ​​those fantasies! especially the ballerina, you have good luck to have all these tutus! I hope to buy one soon!

Junior Member Marie-Claude, France's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Amelie View Post
    My fantasy would be to be a female hockey player,, (...).
    Field hockey or ice hockey ?
    Reading the Gradus ad Parnassum from Johann Fux

mine would be a day at the spa for hair, facial, mani, pedi....the works. Get dressed to the nines for a night on the town with a handsome gentleman and come to change into the sexiest of lingerie for a long night of passion .

1 filled my one fantasy of being a bride but i would also like to be a bridesmaid as well, also would love to do a southern belle photoshoot, and another fantasy is to model but i would have to lose a lot of weight first
    You Don't Have To Be Female To Enjoy Being A Woman

Mine is a little strange... I'm shopping with my wife in some exclusive lingerie boutique. But somehow, I lose her in the shop's many little rooms, nooks & crannies. Along comes a sales associate in a very short black skirt with black tights, high heels and a frilly white blouse. "Please come with me; your wife has a message for you." I follow her through a curtain into a very plushly decorated hallway and to a small office. There, the girl sits down and hands me a note which simply says, "This is for you; enjoy yourself! Hugs & Kisses!" and it was signed by my wife. She then tells me that my wife has arranged for a complete make-over for me and asks me what kinds of things I would like. Is this really happening? Two of her assistants turn me into a beautiful blushing bride over the next couple of hours. I mean wig, make-up, all of the lingerie and a very pretty gown. After some photos, they ask me if I'm tired. I nod my head yes and am shown to a very intimate & feminine boudoir where there is a vintage Tosca peignoir and marabou trimmed slippers waiting for me. Reluctantly, I change but leave the garter belt & nylons on. The gown feels super next to my skin and I almost drift off to sleep. I'm awakened by the sound of an opening door and there is my wife in similar attire! Perfect ending to a perfect day!

Lacy PJs

Mine would be to meet a couple of gorgeous bi ladies who happen to share a mansion on the inter coastal in West Palm. One of them is a lawyer and the other is an endocrinologist. They have me move into the mansion, and even tho we all have our own bedrooms, on occasion, we all go to share a bed together. One night they tell me I look good dressed up. They tell me they were talking and decided if I was to be able to stay with them in the mansion, I would have to start feminizing my body. So doc puts me on hormones and gives me referrals to all the pertinent doctors for a flawless transition. The lawyer gets everything legal in order as far as gender on my birth certificate, name change etc... Oh yea, and my only job is to keep the mansion and yacht clean.
    Tina

wow, what great ideas and imaginations on here!

I think the french maid is a great fantasy even if it is a little cliched.

I also like the idea of being a glamorous, feminine 'damsel in distress' - anyone else have this thought??

xxx

Banned Read only
    Oh my goodness! damsel in distress is an excellent idea!!! I figured tied to the train tracks, very delicate, plus I love the word "damsel" what a great idea Suchasissy!

Quote Originally Posted by suchasissy View Post
    ...I think the french maid is a great fantasy even if it is a little cliched...
    Given the large number and variety of French maid dresses, uniforms, outfits & costumes out there, I would think it would be relatively easy to pull off and be reality... at least for a while. As I've mentioned in the past, my REAL problem is finding that perfect costume... that fits! There aren't too many options when your are well beyond 6' tall and 250lbs in weight. And, no, at this point in my life, I'm not springing for a $200+ custom made maid dress either.

Lacy PJs

Quote Originally Posted by Katey888 View Post
    Singing ABBA karaoke in a Tokyo karaoke bar dressed for the part....

I'll volunteer Katey, I think you nailed it! Abba, maybe that's where it all began?!
    Last edited by Lorileah; 07-18-2015 at 05:19 PM. Reason: no need to repost the whole thing
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJFyz73MRcg
    I used to believe this, now I'm in the company of many tiggers. A tigger does not wonder why she is a tigger, she just is a tigger.

thanks to krististeph: tigger = TG'er .. T-I-GG-er