Thread: Female Hypnosis sessions?

Banned Read only

Female Hypnosis sessions?

Hello, I found this alternative to be more feminine, many videos of femenization hypnosis on the internet, I have heard some, seems to be an interesting option to release the woman has inside, what you think, I as I am novice may not know something this treatment!!
    I could be more girly listen this sessions?

Banned Read only
    "Upstate" NY USA.... Site of the first crash of the "Vin Fiz"
    Fact is, hypnoses will not work on everyone is spite of any mostly phony stage shows that you might have seen.

Some people are indeed very susceptible to suggestions which is all hypnosis is while others are completely immune to hypnotic suggestion.

Try it if you like. just don't expect too much or too soon even it you are susceptible to it .

BTW, hypnoses, even if it works, can not make you do something that you don't want to do .
    So, if you already want to be more feminine, what is stopping you? You do not need hypnoses.

I guess feminine hypnosis can at least serve to validate you wanting to be more famine.
    Last edited by Barbara Jo; 07-17-2015 at 07:03 PM. Reason: missing word

I have experienced them on the internet. They are fun but I do not believe that there is any substance to them. After a glass of wine they are particularly enjoyable!
    Love, Sabrina

Banned Read only
    Be carefull Ninna, if it does work you might not be able to switch it off, you'll become a full on TG woman, and then one day someone will say the magic 'snap out of it' word and YIKES! 😂

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Robin414 View Post
    Be carefull Ninna, if it does work you might not be able to switch it off, you'll become a full on TG woman, and then one day someone will say the magic 'snap out of it' word and YIKES! 😂
    really you can happen? I get caught in a state 100 % woman?

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    I wouldn't bother with that stuff to be honest.
    I had one pain management session with a hypnotherapist and he said it doesn't work on some people, me being one of them.
    Robin was teasing I think.
    Last edited by Tracii G; 07-18-2015 at 12:31 AM.

Reality Check
    If you got hypnotized into thinking you were a woman, you might do something that you would regret later. I don't have to be specific, do I?

Banned Read only
    Ninna,
    If you try it let us know if it works so I can try it on my wife ! If only !!

Banned Read only
    Yes Cristi you're right. i just being curious, for me is fun, Teresa I get the information that you make a diary sessions and you really have to focuss to hypnosis works. Maybe i cannot say that is good, like I say I only hear for fun!!

Banned Read only
    You mean I spent over $80,000 getting sliced and diced, packed and poked, trimmed and tucked to look more like a woman and all I had to do was get hypnotized? Damn!

As mentioned, hypnosis doesn't work on everyone.

Hi all,

I read this post a couple days ago and have watched pretty much all the videos on the internet. I had walked away from crossdressing a few months back and have just now started to get back into it. After listening to these videos it has built my confidence and I think I'm going to try to make it to the mall tomorrow to buy clothes again. Before listening I had a desire to wear panties (thongs mostly, but love lace also), now I am like 100 times more wanting to wear thongs, a bra, a dress and high heels. I even think my breast have grown since listening to them. This is just me and may not be your outcome. I really now want to find someone in the New England area that can hypnotize me in person.

MY first encounter with hypnosis was at the dentist's office, when I was about thirteen or fourteen. I had a lower right molar that needed filling, and I have an anomaly in my right jaw where the nerves twist. When the dentist tried to numb that tooth, he hit the nerves that control swallowing and breathing, and had to administer an antidote. So he hypnotized me and filled the tooth. I woke up, asking him when he was going to do the tooth, and he said "all done." My mother was all smiles.

So, knowing I had the ability to succumb to hypnosis, just for grins, I tried a couple of the on-line self-hypnosis sessions. I feel there is a very slight lingering effect, but don't know if that is merely because I want there to be one. I don't have any urges to run out and become a full-time woman. But I will say that for a day or so afterward, I am generally much calmer in my overall approach to life and its little vagaries. Does that mean they are effective for me? Who knows? So, as some package warnings say, "Your results may vary."
    "We don't see things as they are; we see things as we are." Anais Nin

I've empowered myself, so not really interested in putting myself in some one else's power. Good luck with that.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning