Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Feminization

Feminization

Have any of you thought about our feminization, which might be a result of an outside agency? I was involved with EDSTAC and I often wonder if something happened in the womb or shortly after birth that may have contributed to our crossdressing. Endrocine disruption does occur and it could be a factor here.
    Love, Sabrina

I was born eight weeks premature, in a day and age when there was no such thing as neonatal intensive care. I am told that all embryos start out female, and that the brain selects for gender during the last ten weeks of pregnancy, most of which I missed out on.

I also have some information that mom took DES when she was pregnant with me. She denied taking that drug specifically by prescription, but told me that she took "pregnancy vitamins" (she called them "horse pills"). According to anecdotal evidence, in the early 1960's, those "horse pills" did contain DES.

And the reason I came out early is because mom suffered a detached placenta. So there is no telling how long before I was born I was running on "short rations."

FWIW I stand a bit over 5'7" in a family where the men average six feet, and even my younger sister is 5'11".

So, yeah.
    Last edited by OCCarly; 07-17-2015 at 04:36 PM.

Silver Member
    I believe that we are a result of the variations in the time and concentration of gender determining hormones while in utero. I think girly girls got an extra dose of estrogen while macho men got less but extra testosterone. The continuum run the whole spectrum of these variables. I think similar variations are what determine sexual identity/preference.
    I have a friend that is an amazing athlete and brilliant but 2 of his toes on one foot aren't separated, as a birth defect. To me he is proof that every imaginable outcome can result from the development variations in the womb. A total crap shoot if you will.

Banned Read only
    I believe it is the Russians. They have secretly planted bacteria through out the world to cause feminization of males. This way it will be easier to take over the world. So if you see a short little man with a mustash and fedora and a tall skinny woman with long black hair, tell Moose and squirrel at once.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Banned Read only
    Carly, you can not draw any conclusions from your own experience. Science must reproduce your results to confirm any hypothesis. Cause and effect doesn't work here. What you have at this time is coincidence.

On the other (hopefully manicured) hand - There is a lot of evidence that DES affected female babies - DES daughters have a high incidence of uterine & vaginal cancers, DES sons had a high incidence of genital malformation, which doctors in the 50's and early 60's frequently just "took care of" without worrying the parents.
    If there was an RH compatability issue there is a very good chance you were exposed to DES.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    So we have to blame Doctors and drugs now for you being a CD?

Banned Read only
    "Upstate" NY USA.... Site of the first crash of the "Vin Fiz"
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarasometimes View Post
    I believe that we are a result of the variations in the time and concentration of gender determining hormones while in utero. I think girly girls got an extra dose of estrogen while macho men got less but extra testosterone. The continuum run the whole spectrum of these variables. I think similar variations are what determine sexual identity/preference.
    I have a friend that is an amazing athlete and brilliant but 2 of his toes on one foot aren't separated, as a birth defect. To me he is proof that every imaginable outcome can result from the development variations in the womb. A total crap shoot if you will.
    Also keep in mind that we all start out as female and it is to be a male, it is changed to male at particular points in pregnancy.
    First, the fetus is changed to a make it physically male.
    Then, the brain is change to a male.
    During these brain changes, things can not go entirely as planed..... a male might not completely change to male or, a female brain can be wrongly changed to male in varying degrees.

Bottom line, we are all slaves to our individual brain chemistry and no shrink can change that .
    Last edited by Barbara Jo; 07-17-2015 at 07:32 PM.

Banned Read only
    Sabrinaedwards,
    At conception we are all the same, the female line is the normal development line and at some point a deviation occurs to form a male . When you look at like that it's fairly obvious that nature will get things slightly wrong sometimes ! The theory is the mother's hormones may have an effect on the outcome of the newborn but certain medications have been know to have some drastic side effects !
    I find it more comforting to know this now because I can honestly say that I can't help what's inside my head and how it manifests itself. To know the nagging feeling all these years is a female trait that has needs that need satisfying, of course those needs get mixed up with the male thoughts and functions so we get some inexplicable fetishes sometimes. My own feelings are normal towards women , sexually I don't have a problem but the dressing just heightens those feelings, some use the term male lesbian, it's not a universally accept term but it does make sense in my case as it does in others . Some women do accept the effect of dressing as I found from two GFs I had before I married.
    As I've said before most women will never understand this fully because that trait is not present in their brains, we can only hope they come to understand it and hopefully accept it .
    Last edited by Teresa; 07-17-2015 at 08:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by OCCarly View Post
    I was born eight weeks premature, in a day and age when there was no such thing as neonatal intensive care. I am told that all embryos start out female, and that the brain selects for gender during the last ten weeks of pregnancy, most of which I missed out on.

I also have some information that mom took DES when she was pregnant with me. She denied taking that drug specifically by prescription, but told me that she took "pregnancy vitamins" (she called them "horse pills"). According to anecdotal evidence, in the early 1960's, those "horse pills" did contain DES.

And the reason I came out early is because mom suffered a detached placenta. So there is no telling how long before I was born I was running on "short rations."

FWIW I stand a bit over 5'7" in a family where the men average six feet, and even my younger sister is 5'11".

So, yeah.

I'm 5'8'', and most of the men on my dad's side of the family are over 6ft tall. so Yeah, i agree! I would love to ask my mom if she took those kind of pills. But I don't really want to hear any sort of lecture after she asks "why" and I tell her.
    "Be who you are, and don't let anyone tell you otherwise"

"If you're not transgender, you don't understand, so STFU"

At this point in our lives, does it REALLY matter what contributed to our crossdressing?????? The only aspect of my life that I regret is NOT transitioning when I was younger.

Molly
    "To thine own self be true"

The plain truth is, we don't really know. There haven't been any controlled studies on humans to determine exactly what happens with hormone fluctuations in utero, or post birth either. All we have to go on is people's experiences of what they can remember, and what we have to do also, is know that there are most likely people who were exposed to the same body chemistry as we are who otherwise turned out to be completely normal for lack of a better word. There have been so many studies done which try to determine genetic and/or prenatal hormonal effects, but in every case, there are also people who are not gender affected by those things. So we're still in the investigative stage.

What we do know for sure, is who and what we are at this point in our lives, so it doesn't really matter what made us this way. We aren't hurting anyone with this. And we deserve the same respect that everyone else gets in their lives. We're not asking for more, but can't accept less.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Quote Originally Posted by Mollyanne View Post
    At this point in our lives, does it REALLY matter what contributed to our crossdressing?????? The only aspect of my life that I regret is NOT transitioning when I was younger.

Molly
    I think that the above quote says it all. As they say in poker "play the cards you're dealt" Lets just enjoy our true selves.

I like Jorgas answer the best . those darn commies are always suspect.

Quote Originally Posted by Jorja View Post
    I believe it is the Russians.
    Jorja, I believe that Boris Badenov, Natasha Fatale, and Fearless Leader were/are behind many of the issues in our daily life.

Reality Check
    The world started going to hell when men walked on the moon. This is probably the cause of our crossdressing.

Maybe it was radiation from nuclear testing. Maybe it was radio waves. Maybe it was bigfoot. Whatever. Crossdressers have existed in all cultures at all times in recorded history. If you want to think you accidentally fell in the pool, OK. But no matter why you're in the pool, you're in the pool -- learn to swim.

Silver Member
    Maybe it is me, but the outfit Natasha is wearing looks a lot like one in my stash (mine has straps), I recall her voice was a bit deep too....Boris is a bit short for a male, the over-sized clothes could be to hide breasts...Nah couldn't be or could it. To those who are opposed to knowing the how and why, don't ask the question, but to those here who are curious (they are allowed to be curious even if you aren't!) I'm with you.
    Jennie, deciding to wait to learn to swim till you are in the pool often has a tragic outcome, so learning why you might fall in the pool could be helpful and if you are prone to falling in that would be a good thing to know as well.
    How do you sign up for one of those controlled studies? Do they pay you a nominal fee and travel expenses? Wardrobe stipend too maybe?

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    Ahhh! Now it all makes perfect sense. I was extremely premature and I couldn't keep my hands off of mom's bras. Now that I live closer to Area 51, my personal bra collection is over 100.
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

While I sometimes wonder how all this happened, I don't spend too much time on it because it cuts down on my dressing time. However, I do recall seeing those two Russian characters nearby my first time. I heard a loud thump a couple of minutes later. Must have been the moose tripping over his own feet.
    Sherrie Lynn Pall

Sometimes I make sense and that frightens me.

Please don't let me be the last post on this thread

(satire warning)

in the uk it is chlorinisation and fluoridation of the water that is being blamed on "moobs", on reducing male fertility and sperm viability.
    One thing is for sure, there are too many people on this planet, and what resources there are, are poorly distributed and squandered. No wonder it is time nature found ways to inventively reduce the population of humans?!

(end of satire warning)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJFyz73MRcg
    I used to believe this, now I'm in the company of many tiggers. A tigger does not wonder why she is a tigger, she just is a tigger.

thanks to krististeph: tigger = TG'er .. T-I-GG-er

Platinum Member
    Remember that correlation does not imply causation....particularly in very small and selective sample sets.

What we do know is that transgenderism and CDing in particular transcends cultures and predates environmental contaminants. It is strongly suspected conditions during fetal development may be at play, such as exposure to the mothers hormones, or even the lingering hormonal effect of earlier male siblings.

The picture will gradually become clearer. Until then, don't put too much weight on speculation.
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Pamela, I know you are being sarcastic, but, i think there is a lot of truth to what you wrote. The Bilderbergers, and New World Order folks have a lot of power and influence, too!

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Maybe I need to get out my tinfoil hat.

I was a premy I was born oct29 i ws dec17. I was 3 lb 2 oz. I often wondered if that effected me
    Carpe Noctem

Cheyenne Hyde

"You may never exceed, your own expectations, of yourself"

http://s46.photobucket.com/user/MsHyde2u/library/
    (the password is feminine)