Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Feminization

I might be more believing of this line of thinking, but there are too many CDers and even TS who have predominant physical male traits. How is it that it only attaches itself to cerebral thought pattern. One would think that many more CDers and TS would have secondary physical characteristics that would be more in line with how they identify or think internally.
    Chickens should be allowed to cross the road without having their motives questioned

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    I think these threads MAY be helpful to others who do wonder why they r they way they r. As do I. Joking is fine, but the OP may be important to some.

I never even thot of wearing fem clothing until I was in my 50's. So, my story may be out there. Until then I'd never thot of myself, or of by anyone else, as being fem. Knew and cared nothing about dressers.

I began taking prostate meds at about the same time. But, as Jennifer said, it could just be coincidental. I'll never know.
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Banned Read only
    Don't get your panties in a bunch Doc. I have been trying to figure this thing out for more than 50 years. It's not like any real answers are going to come tomorrow or the next day. We might as well tell a joke or two and laugh about it a little otherwise it will drive you nuts.

I was a 10 month baby. They didn't do C-sections in the 50's. So maybe that what caused it. Plus I think dressing has some correlation to my being left handed. But I really think it has a lot to do with upbringing and genetics.
    Last edited by Robin777; 07-18-2015 at 10:08 PM.

Banned Read only
    It IS the Russians, here's proof (google sitts mtf if this link doeast work) http://www.google.ca/url?sa=t&source...zPKodbvQPIROtA

Platinum Member
    Hi Sabrina, I've been in this program for over 68yrs. now, It's just who I am and It's just what I do.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Banned Read only
    Who knows the causes for each person? For the record, though, my mother took DES when I was on the way (1955).

Clearly, it was the effect of reading Playboy Magazine under the covers, with a flashlight. Who wouldn't wonder what it felt like to be zipped into a Bunny outfit, breasts thrust forward, teetering on heels, being objectified by every man who saw you. Had to try it. That's my story (for now) and I'm sticking to it (for now).

Wait, that doesn't explain my earliest femme thoughts, long before I could read. Back to the drawing board of theories. . . . .
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Be all the woman that you can be!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    . . . and now, On With The Show!

replying seriously. There is plenty of research to show the brain chemistry differences. There is plenty of evidence to show that the lack or excess of testosterone affects the gender during gestation, and that ought to cover the biological basis. I suspect that the traits can run in families, which could be both genetic patterns of hormone levels in mothers during gestation, and also the more psycho-social causes.

Beyond the physical though is, for me, the spirit, the self, the experience of life, even sometimes a soul-service contract between souls. In many cases a parent wanted a child of the other sex, so badly the child took on the energetics. In other cases, precocious imprinting experiences left a mark that required the gender shift. But I am reckoning on a pattern that says the CD'er is more imprinted by experiences and the full transitioner is more brain-hormone driven. But I would say human variety means there'sno hard and fast rule, no absoluttes just billions of shades of grey.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJFyz73MRcg
    I used to believe this, now I'm in the company of many tiggers. A tigger does not wonder why she is a tigger, she just is a tigger.

thanks to krististeph: tigger = TG'er .. T-I-GG-er

Banned Read only
    "Upstate" NY USA.... Site of the first crash of the "Vin Fiz"
    Quote Originally Posted by Mollyanne View Post
    At this point in our lives, does it REALLY matter what contributed to our crossdressing?????? The only aspect of my life that I regret is NOT transitioning when I was younger.

Molly
    No, it really does not matter of course.
    However, it's just basic human nature to be curious about things.
    If we were not curious, we would still be living in caves and eating raw meat.

Banned Spammer
    it's the evil rays permeating our lettuce helmets. What is so bloody difficult about a nice pair of heels???

Reality Check
    OK, if we're being serious, I would put the "blame" for my crossdressing on my mother who made it no secret that she wished I had been born a girl and who dressed me as a girl when nobody was around to see when I was very young.