Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Was anyone dressed as a girl for Halloween?

Love Halloween! Been dressing every year for the past 4 years. Its been an interesting and super fun experience each and every time!

Favorite costume will prolly be my china doll one... which can be seen here! http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...ics&highlight=
    Melanie Iglesias is my Spirit Animal

Reality Check
    I' dressed as a female for Halloween a few times but not since I started dressing seriously. I think the problem of dressing as a female for Halloween is that we want to do it right and lots of folks are going to figure it out since the average non-crossdresser won't have a nice pair of silicone breast forms, a nice wig, padded panties and proper women's shoes.

I have thought about going out (with my wife) as Krisi on a Halloween but to a party or bar where we wouldn't be known. That way it wouldn't matter if I am "read".

Junior Member Marie-Claude, France's Avatar
    I discovered Halloween in one of my professional travels to the US, as I explained in a post in another thread. I enjoyed it a lot. Here in Europe it is not part of our traditions.

In 2012 I was invited to a friend's Halloween private party. I decided to go as a witch. I fooled a lot of people, I did the same in 2013 and 2014, always in private parties, and my vampire lady character was was very appreciated. I am preparing the one for 2015 Halloween, and I am counting the days until that wonderful evening...
    Last edited by Marie-Claude, France; 07-20-2015 at 12:54 PM.
    Reading the Gradus ad Parnassum from Johann Fux

That's what got me started on all of this. Everything about it felt just so right. The only question I have is that if a person was to go as a nurse, witch, etc, would that be classified as a double costume? Lol

I never had the guts as a kid. In high school, a girl I was friends with and I somehow came up with this plan that I would come over and she would dress me up, and we would just pass out candy at her house -- I think there was a bet of some kind that no one would notice I wasn't a girl. (My friend thought she could dress me convincingly.) When I went over to try on some of her clothes, I met her dad and he scared me -- he was an FBI agent. I ended up chickening out. I'm sure her dad thought I was just doing it because I liked his daughter.
    When I got married, my wife and I crossdressed twice -- to "save money" on home made costumes. (Her clothes fit me perfectly.) The first time was a little blue jumper dress and a pink sweater. She did my make up, but I wore my own sandals and no wig. Did shave my legs and wear a cute hat though. It blew everyone away at the party because I had shaved off my goatee. The second time we went all the way. I wore a black turtle neck top, a cute, flirty floral print skirt, lace-top thigh high hose over shaved legs, and black bra & panties. (Sounds like a fantasy, I know.) I had a wig, make up, and wore a pair of sling back black chunky heels. Even carried a purse. At the party, I got lots of great comments. We took the kids trick or treating, and we had our baby in a stroller, which I pushed. At one point, there was a big group of families gathered at one place and I think I got a few funny looks, but I may have passed a little. Now that my wife knows how much I enjoy it, it will NEVER happen again. : (

First time I ever (publicly) cross-dressed was on Halloween. I went as a catholic schoolgirl: plaid skirt, knee socks etc. I was young and could pull it off then – this was a looooong time ago! Not for nothing, Halloween is my favorite holiday by far...
    The struggle. She is real.

Full Geek Status Adriana Moretti's Avatar
    everyday is halloween ......

Never for me as a kid. My dad was homophibic, so while he was alive I heavily repressed any such notions.

But last year was my first Haloween since I started going out as Ceera in public, and the gay nightclub Ceera goes to held a midnight costume contest. I did normal male costuming at home to give out candy to kids, then shut down the house, transformed, and showed up at the club in a 'Naughty Schoolgirl' outfit that I had put together enturely from 'real' clothes. Red plaid miniskirt from Hot Topic, white shirt from a women's store, with a red plaid tie I'd bought on line. Black cardigan sweater, white knee socks, and black high heeled Mary Janes shoes. Made the first cut, but didn't place.

I was 11 and was too scared to tell my mom that I wanted to dress up. My favorite aunt always suspected that I liked to dress so she asked my mom if I could go help her give out candy. When I got to her house she said there was a surprise for me in the guest room. To my amazement there was a Shirley Temple outfit complete with shoes. She helped me with my wig and make up. I gave out candy all night and all the moms told her that her"niece " looked adorable. Best Halloween of my life.

I was dressed as a witch one Halloween and a girl showed up at my party in a Marven martian helmet gun and look very real and she made the outfit. LOL She thought I looked good also. It was a nice one I remember.
    Part Time Girl

My first "en femme" outing was Halloween to the "Rocky Horror Picture Show" dressed as a hooker. Short black skirt, thigh high stiletto boots, red and bustier over a black lace turtleneck body suit. After the event when my mother first saw the pictures taken her reaction was," oh my god, you look like me."

The next year I went as catwoman ( same thigh boots, purple unitard) the security guard checking for drugs didn't bother to pat me down, " I can see you're not hiding anything. "

I went one year in al white lace lingerie. I won the costume contest that year.

Last year I went as a rainbow fairy.

The ladies at work are eager to see what I do this year. I've got a version of Little Red Riding Hood in the works. Actually two versions, one thats work dress code policy appropriate. And a variation to wear out to the local tg-friendly bar.

Wish me luck.

Ooooh I forgot to mention the 2 years in Escondido at the Fall Renaissance Faire as the blue fairy. It will be highly frowned upon if I show back up again at the event without my Blue Fairy outfit.
    Last edited by Katey888; 07-23-2015 at 04:46 AM. Reason: Consecutive posts merged - please use edit post to add to existing post rather than adding a successive post...

Not when I was that young but went to a cd friendly halloween area a few ago

I would've loved to, but I didn't have the nerve to say so and no one ever tried to get me to. When I was in my early 20s I did dress in a regular skirt, blouse, pumps, but I had whiskers in those days and didn't shave, no makeup or wig either. I was too worried about people figuring out more than I was ready to admit at the time. In more recent years I just haven't had anywhere to go, but I have dressed up at home for a few photos in costume.

I haven't quite yet. This year though April might need to make an appearance There are SO many outfits I've suggested to my sister(the one who doesn't know), and she always says I don't have any style. Halloween might be the opportunity for me to show her she's wrong
    On a side note, I've contemplated telling her, but that's for a different thread lol

I never did as a kid. I would have loved to.

I did get one of my girl friends to help dress me for spirit week, my senior year, on switch day and most people had not clue it was me. Most of the girls where impressed I could pull of 3 inch heels better then they could. Even my friend at the end of the day said she could not have wear her heels like that all day. I think that helps tells many of the people in my school that I might like that. I still was not sure at that point if it was something i should like.

Since I got out of high school most halloweens I have dressed as a sexy witch or something as that sort until I had kids and then most halloweens are me in my kilt so that I still get to wear a skirt on halloween and I do not cause other families to be uncomfortable. I as my boys become teens I will see what new things the wife and I can do.

So far my boys have not asked to yet, but I think they know that my wife and I would let them if they asked but neither of them seem to show they want that.

My wife and I joined our school bowling league (faculty and parents). We were led to believe that everyone dressed up for Halloween. I couldn't resist the temptation and dressed as a witch for the occasion. It turned out that most just wore some kind of goofy tee shirt. I enjoyed wearing my costume though.

Of course.
    As a child I never would have considered such a thing, it would have upset my parents.
    But as an older adult, it is the one time of the year that I can simply not care.
    If we in general accept extortion on this date "trick or treat" what can possibly be wrong with a little crossdressing fun?

As a child I wouldn't have conceived of such a thing. In a world of cowboys, soldiers and astronauts the idea of a boy acting the least bit feminine did not occur.

These days I probably wouldn't do it either, but for a different reason. Dressing as a female is part of my being, not a costume that I put on and take off. I could choose a female character, but like a GG dressing as myself isn't an option.
    Eryn
    "These girls have the most beautiful dresses. And so do I! How about that!" [Kaylee, in Firefly] [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "What do you care what other people think?" [Arlene Feynman, to her husband Richard]
    "She's taller than all the women in my family, combined!" [Howard, in The Big Bang Theory]
    "Tall, tall girl. The woman could hunt geese with a rake!" [Mary Cooper, in The Big Bang Theory]

I've posted elsewhere about my first CD Halloween. I have C&P'd it here for your consideration. As a preface, I had spent 3 weeks of the summer prior as "Jennifer" with my Aunt whom introduced me to girls clothes after my suitcase was left in my parents trunk as they went off for a 2nd honeymoon (yeah I know, a CD's fantasy). Well, that set the die and that Halloween I pushed Mom to let me go out as a girl. She insisted that if I was going to do it I had to do it right (like that bothered me!).

"I've shared before about my mom's DADT approach in my teens but the closest "embarrassing" moment was actually her doing...trying to embarrass me in front of my friends. Halloween when I was 11 she let me go out dressed as a girl...but insisted I go "all the way". Panties (which she bought new), garter-belt and hose, one of my Sisters padded early bras, Sis's maroon velvet micro-mini dress - so short it had a matching pantie cover, 2 inch heeled white go-go boots, maroon painted nails and full "teen" makeup. Not gaudy, just what a 14/15 year old would wear in 1968/69. My shoulder length hair got a wet-set when I got home from school. At about 6 I was put under the hair dryer and was quite curly (up-curled) for the evening. I think that was Mom's first attempt at embarrassing me - making me wear curlers all afternoon including dinner with Dad and by that time in full makeup as well. Went out T-or-T then was to go over to a friends house for a party. Well, when I got back from T-or-T Mom told me she couldn't find her cold cream to remove the makeup so if I'm going to that party I have to go as I am or as a boy in makeup.
    I went as I was.
    No one laughed, the girls thought it was cool, and parents who were there and didn't know me asked me several times why I didn't wear a costume or treated me just like another girl in the mix. After an hour or so, even those who knew me treated me just like one of the girls...including the girls. It was great. One of the other girls at the party gave me a lift home when her parents came for her. They thought I was just another girl. Mom was waiting up for me and "amazingly" she had found her cold cream when I got home...but not the finger nail polish remover. So I went to school the next day with maroon fingernails, curly hair and the perfect excuse... like I minded. She didn't "find" her polish remover till late that next night (two days) but for some reason didn't make me wash my hair till Sunday morning before going to church (three or four days if I remember)."

This was my only real brush with Halloween till college where I kinda went to the real androgynous side anyway so no one really knew what I was for a while...

The first time I dressed as a girl for halloween was at age 15. A female friend helped me with clothes, boobs, hair and makeup, then she dressed as Daniel Boone. That was an awesome experience, but it was many years until I could do it again. I was well into my 60's by the time I got to go as Dorothy, only my second time as a girl for halloween in all those years, but since Dorothy, I've gone three more times en femme.
    Luv and Jill

Straight, into Fantasy Land

I have done it 3 times once when i was about 12 i went by myself .The second time was with with my x wife to a party more as a joke .The third was with my x GF, all 3 times i totally enjoyed my self and ended up having a lot of fun . I really do not think i will do it again as im single and plan on staying that way
    I have a hubcap diamond star halo

Once, about 15 years ago. It was my first attempt at makeup and I had absolutely no clue what to do with it. That was the first and only time I was ever dressed in public and, surprisingly, I don't recall feeling the least bit nervous about it.
    Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.
    - Dr. Seuss