Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Was anyone dressed as a girl for Halloween?

Was anyone dressed as a girl for Halloween?

Hi all:

We are not close to Halloween but...

I thought this topic had been covered before, but I don't think it has explicitly. I was curious if anyone else was dressed as a girl for Halloween (when they were, say, between the ages 1 and 12 or so). If so, how did it shape your crossdressing? I was dressed as a girl for Halloween once at age 7 and I discuss that in this thread: http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...ress-you/page3
    Last edited by maya1love; 07-18-2015 at 07:00 AM.
    Some boys just can't help acting like girls...

My pictures: http://www.flickr.com/photos/mayatoronto/

My experience is not exactly what you're looking for, I think, because there was no adult involvement in it, but you triggered the memory, so here it is. When I was about 10 years old, my best friend and I decided that we should dress up as an old man and an old lady for Halloween. I had already been crossdressing for years, and it was my most closely guarded secret. NOBODY knew. We needed to decide which of us would be the old man, and which would be the old lady. I was terrified to be the old lady, irrationally thinking that somehow someone would be able to detect or suspect that dressing up as female was something that I did a lot more than just at Halloween. But I also didn't want to make a big issue of it, because that might make it obvious that dressing up was a big thing for me. Can the rest of you girls relate to that kind of paranoia? Imagine my relief when my friend volunteered to be the old lady, so that I could casually say, "Oh, okay then, I'll be the old man," as if it was no big deal to me one way or the other.

Halloween didn't shape my crossdressing. Crossdressing desires shaped my Halloween costume choices. Yes, I did dress up as a girl.

Stand-up Comedian En Fem❤ Alice_2014_B's Avatar
    I haven't, yet.
    Melissa: "... and why are you dressed as a woman?"
    Coach McGuirk: "Because it's freeing."

-Home Movies
    (cartoon series)

Shoe size: 9 US women's.
    Dress size: M to L; 8-10.
    Height: 5' 6".

Yeah lori I can understand that kind of paranoia, it's the same as when you go shopping and think everyone knows your buying the clothes for you just because your in the women's section, it's an awful form to have.

When I was a kid I went as a witch one time which consisted of a black bin bag( like dressing as a ghost in a sheet except with a head hole) and a black hat like a cone. As strange as that sounds to me now as far as I recall it was just normal back then for kids to dress as typical "spooky characters" rather than only girls could be witches, I once wanted to be a mummy wrapped in bandages and my grandmother miss heard me as saying mommy and asked where would I get a pram which really annoyed me at the time. Oh to be a kid again.
    I cant stand to fly, I'm not that naive. I'm just out to find the better part of me. I'm more than a bird, I'm more than a plane, I'm more than some pretty face beside a train. Its not easy to be me.

Yes when I was about 10 or 11 my sisters dressed me to look like Jackie-O, well her style anyway, I protested of course but secretly loved it. Then in my twenties I had a girl friend dress me as just a sexy female, you know the short skirt, tight top with padding the whole works, I was in heaven and we went every where we could just to show me off. From there nature took over and I was hooked, now look at me 40 yrs. later. I wish I could find her and thank her.
    "you are a strange species and there are many out there;shall I tell you what I find beautiful about you ,you are at your best when things are at their worst" ...[ Starman]
    It may of course be a bit disturbing to sense that one is really not so firmly anchored to the gender one was born into.

Too many times to count. All in good fun. And depending on your experience level you could risk outing yourself unintentionally. If your too good with your makeup or walking in heels GG women will take notice. People who see you on multiple halloweens will too.

Some of my earliest memories are of wanting to be a girl. My parents didn't catch on. But my Mom's best friend had me figured out. She never had children so I got extra attention. Every halloween, she wanted to dress me as a girl. I always blocked the idea for fear that someone would be able to figure out the real me. So I never did. One of my biggest regrets, to this day. As an adult, I have dressed for halloween on a couple of occasions.
    Whether you think you can, or you think you can't, you're right.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    I have been enfemme on Halloween but not because of Halloween I just dressed that way that day because I wanted to. Just another day.

Always wanted to but never did...

When i was 23 i dressed as a hoola girl for halloween right after my hawaii trip, shiny coconuts, grass skirt, bright pink lipstick. Everyone just thought it was a great costume idea considering the my trip.

Not when I was a kid, but for the past 15 years, at least. Usually something really outrageous...

As a child I dressed as a girl for Halloween when I was around 9. I did it two years in a row. I don't know if this was a catalyst for my cd'ingater in life. I did dabble incd'ing beginning in my teens and through out my adult life. Fast forward 40 years to Halloween 2013 and I dressed for Halloween as Dorothy from the wizard of oz. I even went to work as Dorothy.

After that I told my wife how much I enjoyed it and wanted to begin to crossdress more often.

She wS ok with it. This was an awakening for me and I have since fully embraced my feminine persona and I have never been happier. I've made up for lost time and have enjoyed every moment of it!

For me not when I was a kid.

But that is how I came out to a few of my friends.
    Do it almost every year.

I never dressed as a girl for Halloween, even though I had begun dressing by the age of five or so. But one of my strongest early memories was of a classmate named Dennis, who dressed in his mom's and sister's clothes for our 6th grade school Halloween party (1967). It was not a parody, but a full and serious effort to pass as a regular schoolgirl of around 11 years old -- wig, light makeup, Mary Janes, the whole bit. He looked just about perfect, and few of us recognized him at first when he walked into class.

I was almost insanely jealous. Somehow the idea of using Halloween as an opportunity to publicly crossdress had just literally never crossed my mind. I hung out with Dennis all day and tried to pick up as many details as possible about how he had created the illusion. It was probably the first time I'd seen another crossdressed male in person, and had a tremendous impact on me.

We went to different schools the next year, and I have no idea what happened to Dennis. But the effort that went into his presentation, and his artistic success with it, makes me think it may have been much more than a once in a lifetime thing for him.

- Diane

I think next time I go out dressed and someone comments I'm going to say; "But I thought it was Halloween today?" .

Thanks for the great responses! Just to clarify, I was not limiting responses to those who were dressed with adult involvement, but also to those who dressed themselves for Halloween when they were kids.

Don't wish to make this too lengthy a post, but yes, I did dress for Halloween, and yes, it was with the help of my mother, and to a lesser degree, an aunt. As a youngster, I always enjoyed Halloween, and always wanted my costume to be as original, different, and well done as possible. As such, my mother and I put a lot of time and energy into making my costume each year. The year was 1958, I was 11, and we had moved into a different home. Mom and I were looking through boxes of stuff, when I came across a box with some of her clothes in it. Seeing them, I got the idea of dressing like a woman, believing that once I had a wig, makeup, and the clothes on, I wouldn't be recognized. Mom laughed when I told her my idea, as she really didn't think I would go through with it. She even teased me a bit, suggesting that I wouldn't know how to walk in heels, sit properly in a skirt or dress, or act like a woman in order to pull it off. She also said I would be so uncomfortable, I just wouldn't have any fun. I took her words as a challenge, and said "if you teach me, I can do it." She "gave in" believing that once I actually saw what would be involved, I'd give up and move on to something else. Imagine her surprise when I not only didn't give up, I kept asking for more "practice" time.

Halloween arrived and off to the Boy Scout party I went. There were lots of "who are you" questions which I chuckled at, and when my identity was finally known, several "great costume, never would have guessed" comments were offered. Got home all excited, and pleased with my success. So much so, that I told mom I wanted to "do it again next year, but better." She replied with the standard "we'll see what we can do" response I got whenever I asked about future plans. I did get my wish to do it again the following year, and it was even better.

Karen

I crossdressed at school for Halloween actually! It was middle school, and a few friends and I were convinced by some girls to do some gender swapping for costume day at school. Nobody knew about my desires and closet activities, of course. So, I went to my female friend's house and she did my make up and let me borrow a few items of clothing. We all had a big laugh at school, but I was the only one that knew how much I enjoyed it

Yes, wore my sisters square dance dress for Halloween when I was seven or eight with her help.

This was my costume last year
    Attached Images Attached Images

Banned Read only
    No, I never! But maybe in this year!! Its a very good date to girls like us can use cute outfits and nobody say nothing about it!

Me and my wife did the pimp and ho theme about 10 years back. Guess who got to be the ho!
    Im a good looking guy that is sometimes a pretty girl.

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by amandagurl2014 View Post
    Me and my wife did the pimp and ho theme about 10 years back. Guess who got to be the ho!
    🙈🙈🙈 sounds very excited!! I love change rolls

Unlike the US Halloween isn't a big thing here in Europe, but reading all your comments I wish it was!