Thread: Ariana Grande Concert

Careful I bite <3

Ariana Grande Concert

So I went out enfemme last night to the concert and even sat far enough up front that I showed up on the Jumbo screen quite a few times, but that wasn't even the most interesting part.

I had this mother daughter combo sitting just to my left that gave me a huge surprise. They sat down during the middle of the warmup act (Prince Royce), and in-between the two they had a problem. The daughter suddenly wanted chicken tenders, but neither wanted to miss the beginning of the main act. Now my voice tends to crack and go deep when it's loud and I'm a bit nervous, but I was friendly. The mother at first asked me if I'd be ok watching her daughter (which shocked me a bit at first), and I said yes to start, but still seemed reluctant, so I offered to help her out and go myself. I wanted a new drink anyways, and I was perfectly happy to help. So here I am in 6 inch wedges, a dress, heading off to the concession stand. I get back and she's super grateful. We talk a bit (not much because she wanted to focus on her daughter of course), and at the end of the concert I ask if her daughter enjoyed the concert (it was her first), she says yes, and they start to walk away, and that's when the mom turns around and wishes me a good time and gives me a kiss on the cheek.

Now that part really floored me haha.

I bet that was a fantastic night! It must have been quite an exhilarating feeling to be dressed there.

Platinum Member
    Hi BW, That little act of kindness really made your day.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Pretty darn awesome!!

Careful I bite <3
    Quote Originally Posted by BLUE ORCHID View Post
    Hi BW, That little act of kindness really made your day.
    If I shorten your name the same way it's BO

But yeah it definitely did make my day, if not my month
    Last edited by Badwolf; 07-19-2015 at 10:14 PM.