Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: first summer with shaven legs

I was a little paranoid at first when I stayed shaved this summer. I always wear shorts to work and thought it would make me uncomfortable. Not a word has been said about my smooth legs. I have noticed people looking, but no one has ever said a thing.

My issue with shaving my legs is and always will be, when the pants are on, the sweat causes my pants to cling and stick to my legs.
    Other than that, i have been shaving my legs for so long i dont think much of it. Its just all natural to me. Cant stand body hair anyway.
    Candi
    Perfection Is a Road Not a Destination

I've been shaving for years and I don't think anyone even notices, except today i had to go for a physical and the nurse asked if i had a fresh wax.. um.. huh?

I have been shaving my entire body for years now, and just recently started shaving my head. I always buzzed it and most of it has fallen out so why not. When I started shaving my legs my wife asked me why, cuz I love the feel. When I started shaving my arms and hands, I thought someone would notice and comment. No one has ever commented except one of my kids before I came out to them. I told her it was very European. When I got my ears pierced, my wife objected and thought it would scream CROSSDRESSER!! no one noticed and she then told me she likes the look. When I got my second set of ear holes, she objected again. I have had only a couple men ask me about it. One asked where I got the Huggies I was wearing and a younger guy comment that he now knew what he would look like when he was older with pierced ears.
    I think because WE know that we crossdress, we feel that somehow the entire world can see that and we are afraid. But as just about everyone who has shared here, the world doesn't notice. And if they do, they don't care enough to comment. I do this for me. I will admit that I do hesitate on some things, like wearing polish on my fingers, but my toes are painted and I go barefoot a lot.
    I'll get down now, but we should do more things for ourselves because it make us feel good and don't do it because someone else doesn't like it. it's my body.

Great share, Denise! I myself hate body hair and wish it'd all just go away and never come back and no one would notice the difference. Unfortunately, I'm Italian so my body hair is basically everywhere and getting rid of it would more than likely cause someone I know to question...which isn't so good for me right now I hope sometime soon I can get over it and just shave it all off.

Since early 2007 I started to shave my whole body, excluding the hair on top of my head. It turns out very few people have said anything. I am sure people have noticed, but just did not comment. Also shaving is just not for crossdressers, many others like being hair free below the neck.

I've shaved part of my chest revealing the areola and more, a diagonal hairline from middle chest to outter shoulder area. I would like to shave my legs too, but haven't yet except for the upper leg area. I keep the twins and lower clean and a nice trim triangle shape around the rest. I shave above big john along the bikini line to give a more fem look.

I started shaving my legs and chest during the winter. So this is my first summer. I also ride a bicycle often and that "could" be the reason I shave my legs, but it isn't . So I was trepidatious at the gym in shorts at first but no one seemed to notice. In fact I noticed how few older guys appeared to have legs as hairy as mine were. And many younger guys appear to be shaving too. My wife is aware I've cross dressed occasionally and has made the same "have you shaved your legs/chest" remarks in an obviously mean way. She isn't accepting at all as far as I can tell. It's a topic avoided rather than embraced I'm afraid. So most of my dressing is while I'm alone in the early morning before work (she starts work very early). I have a good female friend who is totally un-phased by my shaving and is aware I dress. In fact she sees me as a more authentic and brave person for being true to myself as best I can at this time. It's all about personal perspective in the end. But I LOVE the feeling and look of being shaved. Enjoy the summer!

The first time I shaved my legs, I went out to the swimming pool with my 18 year old daughter that same afternoon, wearing a pretty skimpy speedo men's bikini swimsuit. I was already out with her about my Dressing, and she was very accepting. But I hadn't discussed me shaving anything but my cleavage area yet. Still had hairy arms and legs before that morning, though I had been trimming the arm fur and bleaching it to make it less noticeable. Well, my daughter and I floated close to each other in inflated loungers that left my freshly shaved legs in plain sight, and she didn't say a word, even though we were constantly chatting and looking at each other and changing positions relative to each other. After an hour, I commented, "Well, the change must look natural, because you haven't commented about it yet." She asked, "What change?" I asked, "You didn't notice I shaved my legs?" She admitted she hadn't, and said they looked fine. And that was it...

Later when I shaved my arms too, I was certain my male friends would notice and comment, but not one did, nor have they in the nearly full year since then!

Now I shave everything but the 'bikini zone', and I've eppilated below the knees, and still no one has commented on my lack of body hair. Not my doctor, or anyone else who has seen my previously hairy arms, legs or chest.