Thread: Who knew Sundays could be this much ful.

Aspiring Member

Who knew Sundays could be this much fun.

OK, I went out tonight by myself to two clubs. The first was a gay club that has a drag show on some nights. I've been there before and had a great time.
    As I watched the show, I thought I must be passing as I got the eye from a number of lesbian gals. I think their dates got a little irritated at this (lol).

Then I went to a dance club in another part of town and, not wanting to sweat my makeup off, I only danced two dances. The guys I danced with didn't seem to have clocked me as male - yea! Then, when I decided it was time to tinkle I used the women's room - even having two ladies use the stalls on each side of me. When I was washing up and checking my hair and makeup, one of them complemented me on my necklace. Not a tell at all that she or the other gal had a problem with me in their bathroom.

So, altogether, the night was an incredible success. Had a great time, met some new people, and put one more night in the win column towards the day I dress full-time.

Oh, I also broke new ground today by walking around outside my apartment while dressed. I finally decided I can't handle this sneaking around trying to dash to the car before someone sees me.

Yes, Sundays can be interesting after all.
    Last edited by Sandie70; 07-21-2015 at 02:20 AM. Reason: misspelled word

that's fantastic progress Sandie, and truly courageous also!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJFyz73MRcg
    I used to believe this, now I'm in the company of many tiggers. A tigger does not wonder why she is a tigger, she just is a tigger.

thanks to krististeph: tigger = TG'er .. T-I-GG-er

Hi Sandie,

What a great way to spend your Sunday! I'm so glad it went so well. It sounds as though you were treated as you, and isn't that a great feeling? Yes, owning it and not sneaking takes away a lot of the anxiety. It's funny, but I've been hit on by lesbians too. I wonder how many of us have?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Proud member of the Lacey Leigh Fan Club

Banned Spammer
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandie70 View Post
    Note: The last word in the title of this post should have read "fun."

Oh, I also broke new ground today by walking around outside my apartment while dressed. I finally decided I can't handle this sneaking around trying to dash to the car before someone sees me.

Yes, Sundays can be interesting after all.
    Good for you!

Platinum Member
    Sounds like a very enjoyable Sunday night!
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Sounds like your presentation skills, comfort, and confidence are all in good order Sandie. Congrats and enjoy.

Karen

Reality Check
    It's great you had fun but be careful dancing with guys who don't know about your status. Some will not take it well if they find out or worse yet, are kidded by their buddies for "dancing with a man".

Aspiring Member
    Krisi, I know. I probably have to become a little more self aware of how guys might react if they find out I'm a boy. I've spent so much time at LBGT venues that I pretty much expected everyone to know I'm a crossdresser. This was one of the few times I've been somewhere that was more or less "straight."

Heya Sandie, Sounds like you had a real good time and some new experiences, congrats!

I wouldnt be so sure of using sundays however, I like to reserve mine for football season, the only thing I worry about on sundays are my eagles!

Sarah x
    I cant stand to fly, I'm not that naive. I'm just out to find the better part of me. I'm more than a bird, I'm more than a plane, I'm more than some pretty face beside a train. Its not easy to be me.

Sandie,
    You are progressing well.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Neanderthal in nylons Julie Denier's Avatar
    Good for you, Sandie! Sounds like you had a great time

Sounds like you had a great time Sandie! Congratulations! I usually spend Sundays napping. Definitely not as much fun.