Thread: Coming out slowly

Coming out slowly

I told a close family friend that lives down the street (a couple of weeks ago) about my crossdressing and to my surprise she loved the idea i dressed and wanted to see me I was nervous and excited at the same time but said if i wanted to talk to her or come down dressed i can go anytime she is in

Last come out my auntie and cousins family again ok with me dressing and wanted to see me dressed as sarah
    they said they would take me out one night and I could also be invited to a wedding as sarah
    making me feel more confident and relaxed at the same time knowing that i am happy when i am sarah
    My mam has knowing for a few years now and is helping with the rest of the family

brother knows hes ok with it

Sounds like things have gone favourably for you Saraha, and that you're comfortable with these results. Hope things continue to go well for you.

Karen

Heya Sarah, Sounds like things are falling into place for you, congrats on the courage to come out and your lucky to have so many close supportive family and friends

Sarah x
    I cant stand to fly, I'm not that naive. I'm just out to find the better part of me. I'm more than a bird, I'm more than a plane, I'm more than some pretty face beside a train. Its not easy to be me.

I would take it fairly slow and easy, though, but amazing that so many family would be accepting! My relatives would skewer me!

That's great! I bet it's amazing peace of mind having people so close to you know about your alter ego.

Sarah,
    I think you are off to a good start, just let every one know gradually, I think you are doing that.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I suppose the day will come when you reach the point of not caring about it, but until then, every disclosure adds a bit of happiness to your life.

Best wishes
    MsVal
    Quarterly TG Invasions: TgDetroit.com
    Facebook: MsVal Bralt