Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Underdressing... Do you tuck?

Aspiring Member
    I have always tucked before I even knew there was a name for it. Just do it now without even thinking about it.

I have to agree with Sharon B. I tuck whenever I put on panties. Just part of the normal routine. I have under-dressed only a few times, but I have always tucked.

I guess it depends on how big you are, I'm fine just wearing some tight panties or nylons that hides my stuff pretty good!

Keep it all shaved and good tape job is all I need, don't have that much to hide and lasts just as long as tucking or using gaff does. Being shaved keeps it smooth less ouch removing tape.
    Last edited by wilt575; 07-23-2015 at 05:40 PM.

Underdress with panties and hose almost always and tuck when underdressed. Control top hose maintain the profile nicely.

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar
    I've explained elsewhere that for mostly practical reasons I virtually always wear some form of pantie in either gender. When I wear jeans, they are woman's jeans worn for a better fit (in my wife's opinion). Since those jeans are expected to be worn by women, not tucking would be a little revealing, it you get my drift, so tucking is important. As a result, I've gotten used to tucking in a couple of seconds with panties and tight jeans.

I'm typically underdressing and haven't tucked. But I did just get some skinny women's jeans and I'm going to experiment with tucking. I'd prefer not to tape so I'll be studying other options. Interesting thread, thanks!

Aspiring Member
    I wear panties all the time, but I only ever tuck if I dress fully in female attire. When I'm dressed as a man, I'm not trying to look like a woman in men's clothes, so tucking is pointless.

Thank you all for these interesting responses. It's good to hear all of your different perspectives and reasons for doing it or not doing it.

I tuck using the sock and hose method. No tape, thank you!

Banned Spammer
    Tucking all the time is not comfortable.
    I only tuck in pants,shorts,dresses & skirts.

A few times i have tucked while underdressed

I tuck all the time .I wear panties all the time except going to the doctors but i'm about to change that and wear them then too.and with that being said I tuck all the time .it now feels weird if its not tucked even in male mode .. no tape or anything to hold it tucked .I think the longer you are the easier it is to tuck with out and help..jmop..

I tuck all the time.
    If you are underdressing why would u not tuck?

Kind of wish the little boys weren't there.LOL

Silver Member
    My everyday undies are microfiber No nonsense bikini panties which don't hold a tuck for me. When i can wear a control brief as underdressing I tuck if I'm in that mood. Tucking has a mental effect for me too. It sort of puts me in my feminine place. But mostly I tuck when going en fem.

I always tuck even when just underdressing.

I normally will wear a gaff when I go out. Aside from that, only on occasion depending on what I'm wearing.

I am with Ceera on this one,
    if I am presenting as male, why tuck?

Sometimes I just want be a guy wearing women's clothing - not tucking, sometimes I am more interested in feeling and presenting female. When I am more interested in the experience of presenting female or imagining being female, I am tucking. I guess I am in the more gender fluid category.

Peace
    St. Eve

Like many of you I wear panties 24/7 except for a Dr. visit. I tuck, if you want to call it that, around 90% of the time. No tape. Just fold under and push the boyz up. Works well and I'm use to it. Only untuck when I need a little break or usually when running/biking. Bit of a comfort thing for me.

Meg

Well, I wear panties every day because I love the feeling of soft silky lace etc. My doctor (who is a female) has never commented about my underwear.

I only tuck though when I am dressed as the thought of a lump in the front of a tight little mini is just wrong.

No gaffs or tape, I just push the boys up and put the rest between my cheeks and then on with the panties and pantyhose. If I am going to dress like a woman I want to look like a woman.

Why would I tuck my important parts, thier not what I wanted but......I found they work and I've learned to love them

Quote Originally Posted by Elli87 View Post
    Why would I tuck my important parts, thier not what I wanted but......I found they work and I've learned to love them
    and usually I'm swearing boyshorts when I under dress so no need to tuck
    Last edited by Lorileah; 08-14-2015 at 01:02 AM. Reason: merged consecutive posts. try and merge posts with edit when you post so close together

I wear panties 24/7 and never tuck and still feel very feminine. If wearing a dress I use a good foundation garment.

Love Kim

Doesn't feel proper without a tuck for me now.
    Spending all that time on hair removal, makeup, garment/wig choice, only to have it messed up by things getting jostled loose?

Not on your life!
    Taped, secured and I'm even able to go to the ladies room with no issue - Tape Tuck FTW
    Samantha -x-

I don't tuck.. its uncomfortable. and have shrinkage

I never tuck. I wear nylon/spandex or cotton/spandex panties 24/7 depending on the occasion. I usually wear a pad which gives me a very smooth appearance and feels very nice. Then again I am not that big either. Wore panties to the VA the other day and my female doctor just smiled and never said a word. She treated me like gold!

Only tuck when necessary