Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Underdressing... Do you tuck?

What seems a curse for a normal man is a blessing for a crossdresser. I don't have much to tuck. A normal pair of high cut panties and either a high waist girdle or briefer flatten what's there enough to be virtually unnoticable. I might not have what's commonly referred to as 'camel toe' but it's close enough.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Banned Read only
    Well, it isn't a common reference where I'm from, so I had to look in up.

Who Knew?!?!

DeeAnn

Girl from the Eagles Nest reb.femme's Avatar
    I've never tried it to be honest. I would seriously like to try, but pushing them up from where they originally came fills me with dread. What if it goes wrong?...eek!

Maybe I'm just a big softy, but I honestly can't bring myself to do it.

Rebecca
    Flying high under the spell of life!

http://www.rebsweb.co.uk

I underdress with at least panties daily. I usually tuck. Sometimes work gets hectic or the need to use thefacilities to mucn may keep me from staykng that way. If i am away fro work, always and always sit like a lady.
    Candi
    Perfection Is a Road Not a Destination

I wear panties everyday, actually got rid of all my male underwear a little over a year ago. To your question, I tuck everday including at the gym, on the bike, or at the doctor. The only time I am not tucked is in the shower, or if my wife wants access

I tuck sometimes depends what mood I'm in

Abby,

I would have to say that I underdress five out of seven days of the week. The only time I "tuck" is mostly on the weekend when I can wear more feminine clothes. During the week if I am wearing my Jockey cotton panties they support me enough to keep me "tucked" just by design. However my Victoria Secrets cotton bikini are flexible enough that they don't keep me "tucked".

How long? Well the Jockey panties will keep me "tucked" as long as I wear them. They are the only panties that keep me tucked. The other manufactures I have to use some help or keep my legs together all the time. Doesn't have anything to do with "mood", just whatever is clean and on top, gets worn.

@--}----
    Michelle

For the most part not generally when dressed in guy mode. underdressed or not.
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

I underdress daily and have done so for the last 20 years. And yes I tuck daily and since I am not very big, my panties keep me in place. Just seems natural and I am not comfortable any other way.
    Somtimes the light's all shining on me, Other times I can barely see.
    Lately it's occured to me.....What a long strange trip it has been.
    Truckin by the Grateful Dead

I personally cannot tuck when I underdress. Not saying I am well endowed just that dressing arouses me and any tucking would be undone naturally almost immediately after I got dressed.

Although I've been cross-dressing for years I only started tucking recently, which is great when wearing tight jeans or shorts, but I don't feel I need to when wearing a flared skirt, also I'm still learning so maybe haven't perfected it yet.

Wearing control panties and pantyhose and tucking I find that I never have to "adjust myself" as I do with loose men's underwear, which is 2-4 times an hour! I hate men's undergarments.

R

I'm with Rebecca on this one. I wear a modified gaff that holds everything in place
    Lizzy

i never tucked yet- but looking at the instructions - are you sure its safe ?

I don't underdress. It just doesn't feel right.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yes, I tuck in my panties. Otherwise I have 'Moose knuckle'.

Not doing so is forgivable in a loose skirt, but in a pencil skirt or jeans it can be a real distraction.

- MM
    Last edited by mechamoose; 08-24-2015 at 11:31 PM.
    - Madame Moose - on my way to Anne
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    "I yam what I yam and tha's all what I yam." -- Popeye the Sailor
    "If I am not for myself, who will be for me? And when I am for myself, what am 'I'? And if not now, when?" - Hillel the Elder

Yes all the time

Being a crossdresser even while dressed as a man, I tuck. And since I've been doing it so long, it seems the natural thing to do so everything just seems to fall in place. Perhaps I couldn't really crossdress if I didn't/ dana

I dont tuck either way, if a tight dress or something, Ill wear two pairs of panties...and who wouldn't want to wear two pairs anyway
    No regrets except I should have got dressed & stepped out sooner.

Erica2054, yes it is safe. CDs have been doing it for a very long time and I have never heard of anyone suffering any injury or ill effects from doing it.

I don’t get it. Doesn’t underdressing imply you are presenting as a male? So where do skirts and dresses fit? Also, why tuck when underdressing, unless it is necessary to make women’s clothes “fit” and a flat front is desired, such as with plain front women’s pants. I also noted several references in this thread to shapewear. I would like to wear an all-in-one, but the smallest available cups on the bra are usually too “generous” for underdressing if the all-in-one is the appropriate size at the waist.

If I am underdressing, I am usually tucked. Just feels more natural that way for me. As for length of time, it's uaully as long as I am underdressing, It can go on all day (except showers) for a weeks at a time.

support panties and a thin full size pad make a smooth front look normal

I never tuck. I have low "T" so I'm not "well-endowed" anyway. Under shorts or pants, Bali Skimp Skamp panties smooth things out pretty well (and feel wonderful) by themselves and Leggs' Sheer Energy control top pantyhose under pants smooth things out very well for me.
    Lisa

Banned Read only
    Nope. I never tuck. I don't try to conceal it in any way.