Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Underdressing... Do you tuck?

Quote Originally Posted by sfwarbonnet View Post
    I don’t get it.
    I'm kind of on the large side. I need to tuck or there would be a big bulge ruining my skirt.

I may not have breasts (or even pretend to) but there are limits. My panties are one of those. Yes, I'm hiding that part of my anatomy while letting others fly free. There is just no room on girl pants for that stuff.

- MM
    - Madame Moose - on my way to Anne
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    "I yam what I yam and tha's all what I yam." -- Popeye the Sailor
    "If I am not for myself, who will be for me? And when I am for myself, what am 'I'? And if not now, when?" - Hillel the Elder

Quote Originally Posted by Glendy View Post
    I wear panties all the time and yes I tuck all the time when underdress and when I dress feminine all the way. I just got used to tucking and it's feels natural to me now.
    I have to agree with Glendy...I wear panties all the time and have for years...the tuck is the natural way to live now! I truly hate the way I look with the "package" in front....I can't change that..but it's nice to feel it not showing whatever I'm wearing.

Nope. Sometimes do a mangina thing for personal pics without panties. For everyday undies wear, no.

To the OP, I underdress all the time and rarely get to fully dress because of work, daughter, and real life. That said, I wear all types of ladies undies, and I never tuck - tried it a few times, it got to be downright painful and I just didn't like it. Thankfully, my "junk" tends to be located very low anyway, so honestly, it doesn't create much of a bump or bulge anyway - hooray for slightly messed up anatomy!!!

I never tuck,my bump does show a little when I have a tight skirt on but I have had no one mention it to me so will continue as I am.

I'm gonna go the TMI route; I'm not large enough to bother with tucking, so why bother?
    Most any thing I post is from my phone, this is why my answers are short and also why I don't post all to often.

I wear control panties under My firm control pantyhose, so I have no need to tuck. My balls are firmly pressed against my crotch, and my **** is firmly pressed against my tummy.

Painted toes n panties Cassandra*'s Avatar
    Never tuck! Fortunately for Cassandra the package is receiding into the cave most of the time. Except the twins, all they want to do is hang out.

I do under dress and I tuck everytime. Makes me feel more feminine. I have a few gaffs, really tight underwear that keeps everything in place. Just makes me feel more like a woman. And to me, that is what crossdressing is all about. Love the feeling of pantyhose on my legs, the heels I am wearing, the sound they make when walking on concrete, the feeling of my lipstick on my lips, even the feeling of my nails, the smell of my perfume, and even the feeling of makeup on my face. I have been told that I am passable but I don't think so myself. I have dressed for alot of years and have worked on my movements and my voice. I am always trying to learn how to be prettier, sound prettier.
    And I am really happy that I found this site and joined, I really enjoy other girls comments, life story's, and photos too. There are really some pretty girls here. Wish I could put photos on here too but I can't.
    Brandy Mathews

I had never tucked when underdressed, until today. I put on a pair of support pantyhose with a control top, and tucked. The pantyhose held it and it was not uncomfortable. It was nice to have a flat front on the plain front pants, and the slip hid pantyhose and panty tops. The slip also hid bra straps, the adjustors, and rear clasps, and the bra kept the non-adjustable slip straps from falling off my shoulders.

I underdress nearly every day. Since I wear pantyhose or tights, I don't tuck. Truthfully, probably because I just never thought about it.

I am spending most days tucked and taped, finally getting good at creating a nice firm, smooth saddle region. Underdressing with panties and pantyhose or activeware. i can't cross my legs if my eggs aren't tucked away, and i resent embarrassing enlargements down there. And i love the frison of my little secret.

Banned Read only
    I passed this thread up for a long time. I gave underdressing a whirl a couple of years ago because members suggested underdressing is a mood changer. There were many times I wore a white nylon Vanity Fair brief. I never considered that to be underdressing. I went out many times for several months during the fall and winter wearing an unpadded bram camisole, panty, and hosiery under my normal jeans and sweatshirt. It did nothing for me. I was reminded I was underdressed when various garments needed to be adjusted. I experienced those things my wife sometimes complains about when we're out together. Basically, it did nothing for me. I still like wearing a nylon panty or nylon pettipanty.

I never found any reason whatsoever to tuck. There's no reason to mash the family jewels, is there?

When I am wearing a dress at home I always wear a wrap, empire waist or sheath style dress. There is no reason to cram them when at home. There's no reason to be uncomfortable. On the occasion when I do go out for a stroll totally en femme I do wear a panty girdle to smooth out the male bulge. I try to do everything possible to not look like a guy in a dress.

I really do not see any reason to tuck when the outer garments are male. Ooops! Maybe if you get toooo excited!

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Some times I tuck just depends on what I'm wearing.

I've found that I automatically tuck whenever wearing panties, regardless of whether I'm under dressing or fully en femme.
    Last Christmas, my wife (who doesn't know about Judith) bought me some (male) undies that are more like panties than Ys and I tend to automatically tuck when wearing those!

I no longer wear men's underwear at all (which makes for some interesting locker too experiences) and tucking all day, every day is a bridge too far.

Yes,
    I tuck too, just makes me feel more feminine. Whether I am under dressed or fully dressed. Have done it for a lot of years. Just feels right to me.
    Hugs,
    Bree
    Brandy Mathews