Thread: The visit

The visit

Well Iv'e been visiting a friend in the hospital for the last three days, first she knows of my CDing but never really seen me totally dressed, so the first visit I presented with just a touch of femme, earrings, necklace and bracelets than next visit same jewelry but with femme jeans, shirt and shoes(not heels) and today I presented as total female, no problem getting past the guard with visitor pass into womans section, but had to explain who I was to my friend at first sight, then she introduced me to the nurse as her friend "his name is Al", not even a blink or hesitation with a "hello" as if nothing was out of the ordinary, which to me it wasn't, from then on it was" you ladies" and "girls" this "girls" that, what a visit, it lifted my spirits and I know it did wonders for my friends spirits and I hope it helps speed her recovery. And I did bring flowers(daisies)from my garden as a personal touch. I guess it's my femme self that thinks that way, as a male I probably would have bought some kind of arrangement made by someone else. I hoped you enjoyed my small slice of life.
    "you are a strange species and there are many out there;shall I tell you what I find beautiful about you ,you are at your best when things are at their worst" ...[ Starman]
    It may of course be a bit disturbing to sense that one is really not so firmly anchored to the gender one was born into.

Stand-up Comedian En Fem❤ Alice_2014_B's Avatar
    Understanding is so amazing.
    Thanks for sharing.
    Melissa: "... and why are you dressed as a woman?"
    Coach McGuirk: "Because it's freeing."

-Home Movies
    (cartoon series)

Shoe size: 9 US women's.
    Dress size: M to L; 8-10.
    Height: 5' 6".

Your living the dream
    Carpe Noctem

Cheyenne Hyde

"You may never exceed, your own expectations, of yourself"

http://s46.photobucket.com/user/MsHyde2u/library/
    (the password is feminine)

Platinum Member
    Hi Alissa, That was great, That's how you can tell who your true friends are.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

What a wonderful story Allisa. And I loved your remark on the flowers. Isn't it strange...if I bring someone a present as male it would probably be a gift card while as a woman we give it a lot more thought

Very cool. I love slice of life stories as they demonstrate that normalcy is achievable. You and your friend are both fortunate.

Love your sweet story. Thanks for sharing it.

Allisa, thanks for sharing the story. It is a really nice to be recognized and the flowers were from your heart to your friend. It may be a feminine thought as you said. I always gave my women flowers from the meadow in a nice arrangement. I always thought they looked better. But hey I always had fem thoughts too.
    Part Time Girl