Thread: "Campy"?

Banned Spammer

"Campy"?

I get tagged for this every so often. In fact, I always have as long as I can remember, but that's beside the point. My SO, supportive goddess incarnate that she is, will call me out on this from time to time - drop the t-rex arm, don't flutter so much, keep your legs together and don't fling the hooker hip - lol, all priceless stuff and so very appreciated. However, (drumroll)....

The ironic thing is that I've always been a little too much, but only since I've been dressing have people suddenly noticed and said "oh, well isn't that [insert favorite derogative]" I get that it can be searingly annoying, and frankly sometimes I will camp it up just to get under her skin a bit, lol, just because I love her and I can.

But - well I guess it's a matter of what, decorum? I love elegance, and campy is certainly not. But god help me, it is so damned fun every now and then.

Thoughts?

"it is inevitable, mr anderson."

Men across the world, trailblazed by superhero crossdressers and the gay pride brigade, are now allowed to camp it out, and it will only grow as we are allowed our femme side to show.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJFyz73MRcg
    I used to believe this, now I'm in the company of many tiggers. A tigger does not wonder why she is a tigger, she just is a tigger.

thanks to krististeph: tigger = TG'er .. T-I-GG-er

My wife calls me on this now and then when I get a little carried away, then again sometimes I really over do it just to get that little side glance and giggle from her.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !