Thread: First Year Progress

First Year Progress

This month marks one year since the first time that I stepped out of the house fully en-femme, and went to a nightclub as Ceera. Prior to that I spent 6 months buying clothes, getting my first wig and breast forms, trying to learn to do makeup, and practicing a feminine voice, while closeted at home, and never showing my female form outside of my house. (About a month earlier I wore a costume at an Anime convention in female mode, but with a mask that completely hid my head.)

Since then I have been out en-femme 2 to 4 times a month to that one club, plus I've gone to one large public dance at a downtown Anime Convention while en-femme and have gone wig shopping in broad daylight en-femme.

When I started, I had only one wig that wasn't from a Halloween shop. (The one in the left hand pic was from a Chinese mail-order source.) I was just shaving my cleavage area, and was wearing long sleeves to hide my arm hair and opaque tights or very dark stockings to hide my leg hair. I wasn't very good with makeup, but I did try. And at least I had a marginally passable feminine voice. I was out to only one person who had ever met me as a male - and that was my 18 year old daughter. The first pic, below is me just minutes before I walked out that door for the first time.

In the past year, I've gotten much better wigs, I've learned a lot about applying my makeup, and I've started shaving my arms, legs and torso to eliminate all visible body hair. My feminine voice still may not be perfect, but I can sound good enough without even thinking about it to be taken as female over the phone. I have glasses purchased specifically to look good for the female me. I have a wig purchased at a wig shop and fitted for me while en-femme. The second pic is me this month, a year later.

Quite a change for the better, I think!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Ceera; 07-22-2015 at 08:33 PM.

Oh, and here is where I started... Male mode, March 2014, the day I shaved off my beard.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Banned Read only
    OMG! Wow, you've come a long way in a year😀

Neanderthal in nylons Julie Denier's Avatar
    Well done, Ceera!

It's coming up on a year for my first outing as well and I was just thinking about all the things I have learned in that time. You should be right proud of the progress you have made Ceera, I hope you have enjoyed this past year!

well done, looks like more sparkle in the new photos
    See all my photos, read many stories of my outings and my early days at
    http://rachelsauckland.blogspot.co.nz

congratulations Ceera, what a transformation!!!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJFyz73MRcg
    I used to believe this, now I'm in the company of many tiggers. A tigger does not wonder why she is a tigger, she just is a tigger.

thanks to krististeph: tigger = TG'er .. T-I-GG-er

Banned Read only
    Good progress in a year, Ceera. My beard comes off soon too, I hope.