Thread: First day of true happiness

First day of true happiness

Just a quick little post because I'm so excited. I finally did it. I met with my MD specifically for Gender Identity Disorder. I have a plan in the works for HRT! I started T blockers today and Aug 11 I go back for more labs and get my RX for female hormones. I'm absolutely giddy with excitement - finally free of all the weight I've carried over the years.

Stacy
    "Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. Are you going to grow flowers or weeds?" author unknown.

My Ship has sailed? Barbara Ella's Avatar
    Good for you dear. Keep on moving forward now.

Hugs

Barbara
    He (she) who would learn to fly one day must first learn to stand and walk and run and climb and dance.
    - Friedrich Nietzche -
    I may never get to fly like the other girls, but I do so want to dance, so I continue to climb.

So happy for you. Continue in happiness.

Banned Read only
    Congratulations! Odds are, you are going to start feeling a whole lot better. Once you start on estradiol, many of us notice that things start to change. Our emotions, the way we see the world in subtle ways. (They can also be quite the roller coaster ride!)

Your world will very likely never be anything remotely like what it was before. It'll be new and exciting, and at other times, terrifying and dangerous. You have an opportunity that few people ever take - you can be true and authentic in ways most people would never dare. Of course all that comes at a cost. Given all of that, I would just humbly suggest that you try to become the best woman you can be. Be one of the good ones. To go through all of this, well, to my mind there's just no excuse to let yourself be anything but amazing - to be the kind of woman who adds love to the world.

Welcome to freedom. Best of luck, Stacy!

very very excited for you and i hope you have a great experience!!!!

Banned Read only
    I am so happy for you. The journey begins!

Congratulations! HRT has been amazing for me. Yes and scary at times. Good luck with everything !
    Suzanne

Banned Read only
    Congratulations! I've heard it said somewhere and believe it to be true 'Don't worry, hormones change EVERYTHING' 😄

Untitled
    Welcome to the super highway, fasten your seat belt, make sure your seat is in the upright position, there may be turbulance ahead, but we will help you weather it
    Listen carefully to what is said, quite often you can hear what is not being said

The joy of correcting a mistake can bring pain to another

congrats! welcome to the ride of your life!! Hope it all goes well.
    Seize the day. Life is short, and you're dead a long time...just sayin' ...

Congratulations, Staci. Everything stated so far if all true!

Hugs,

Leah
    Be nice; It don't cost nothing.

Thank you Everyone! It's been a great couple days - even if only on T-blockers currently. I'm finally looking forward to the rest of my life.

Stacy
    "Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. Are you going to grow flowers or weeds?" author unknown.

Gold Member
    Congratulations Staci. Welcome to you!

I'm so very happy for you! come on Aug 11.

Staci --

Thanks for the post. I have a FB friend who is transitioning in. I passed along your post. I'm anxious to see what she says.

She 'knows it all'. She says my xdressing is just a hobby. Makes me a little upset but she's so damn cute. I can't stay mad at her.

Enjoy the thrill. I'm genuinely happy for you.
    Last edited by Robbin_Sinclair; 07-24-2015 at 01:01 PM.

I've made it and love it Jennifer-GWN's Avatar
    Girls we have another team member ��

Stacy;

Congratulations. Big step and the next stage in quite a journey towards seeing the real you emerge.

Cheers... Jennifer
    I am who I am... I'm happy...I mean truly to the bone happy...and at peace with myself for the first time ever. I'm confident and content as the woman I am.

Turning the tables on 'em

I posted a few days ago that I started T blockers with E coming on-board in a few weeks. I've been stepping out a lot more as me - simple make up, breast forms, guys jeans shorts and a T. I figure I'm still the same person be it now or down the road when the breasts are real - the only real changes I see coming is I may start wearing more skirts or women's shorts because I'll have the curves to help them stay up (right now I play an endless game of 'hike 'em up').

Anyway, continuing on I walk up to the neighborhood 7-11 and outside the store I encountered some teen boys at their cars. They purposely let out a loud "What the *explicit*" to out me. Only instead of getting embarrassed I turned the tables on them by smiling sweetly and saying softly, "Hello boys..." while giving them a wink. Totally messed with their masculinity - then it became, "It winked at you dude!" "Nuh uh... She was winking at you!" I just laughed shaking my head while continuing into the store.

I can tell already, I'm lovin' life - Finally!

Stacy

Hard to keep a good woman down! You rock girl! Enjoy!

Gone to live my life
    Hi Staci,

Congrats on moving forward with your life on your own terms.

Cheers

Isha

Hi Stacy,

This is wonderful and I just love the story about the two boys. Keep lovin' life 'cuz it's gonna get a lot better!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Proud member of the Lacey Leigh Fan Club