Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: If your crossdressing doesn't have a sexual aspect, then why?

It's hard for me as a gay man to manage straight men's expectations of me. They think that because I crossdress, I must necessarily be a sissy boy, and I don't see myself that way. Yes, I do act very gay, and I do not have any problems with that, but I only feel feminine when I dress. That is the specific reason why I do it. I look like a woman to myself when I crossdress, and being en femme is so sensual to me. However, when I have sex with a man, I want to take off my wig, which most won't accept. In my case, my gender preference is flexible, and few realize that I don't want to be a woman in every situation, and that tends to crush their fantasy of being with a transgirl, which I cannot fulfill as a crossdresser.

I started like many dressing in my mom's clothing, specifically her lingerie and it was definitely sexual. I so enjoyed the feel of her bras and panties on me and then hose and heels and eventually would get lingerie and clothing from neighbors without their consent of course. All this time I never considered myself gay or bisexual as was attracted to girls and women and my life continued on this path till my late 40's dressing when I could and found it sexually arousing always but enjoyed my fem side immensely. This internet gave me the opportunity to come out in I could share this love of dressing and my fem side with others. I found that many men who considered themselves straight were interested in me as a woman and I found that quite flattering and exciting as I never considered myself gay or even bi. Eventually one day when the wife was away on a trip I invited a man I'd been chatting with who lived close by over to meet me as Lacy. This meeting totally changed how I felt about my dressing as I so enjoyed my time with him as a woman and with him I became even more womanly and he greatly enjoyed that. It ended up being my first sexual experience with a man and I was in heaven when that happened even though I was scared to death as I never thought of myself as bi or gay. Interestingly enough I am not attracted to men at all when not dressed but as soon as I dress and become a woman I want to be with a man. Not only for sex but love being treated like the woman I feel like inside and love being on his arm and he being proud that I'm his girl. It's a confusion which has now gone on for years and now accept and don't question it. Now when I look at a well groomed woman I think how I'd look dressed like her and what lingerie she's wearing and not so much about the sexuality side which so many men think about when they see a beautiful woman. However, again put me in lingerie, a dress, high heels and a wig with full makeup and I want a man both to share my thoughts with and for sex. Wish I understood this more but even if I did it would not change who I am so I don't fret about it as much as I used toBlueDress4 (2).jpg.