Thread: How much of an issue is bisexuality - really?

Banned Spammer

How much of an issue is bisexuality - really?

I know this is a constant debate. I know most of us have saintly spouses committed to relationships and ultimate freedom. However, let's get a bit uncomfortable and call some spades some spades.

I'm bisexual, always have been, Jane is too. We are both swingers (agghhhh....the dreaded word!), we accept people for who they are, do not judge, and invite the truly genuine friends and lovers we have met to share our lives and sexuality with us.

To be faintly obscene, that means while we are all together in a hot tub, I may be nuzzling up against a really hot guy's neck and stroking his abs (if we can't be explicit here, please, really?), but likely as not I'll have his junk in my hand while I seduce both him and his wife. Leah will be right in there with all of us. It will probably end in really hot, raunchy love making all the way around by the end of the night, but certainly not always. We take a point of pride in being asked for more.

Is that wrong? Does that make you, whomever is reading, uncomfortable?

Banned Read only
    Belle,
    It really doesn't matter , you're all consenting adults, no one is getting hurt ! If that's your thing but it's not everyone's taste !
    I will say it's why I'm not keen on hot tubs if a guy's hand rested on my thigh and was heading north, the waters may turn a little more turbulent than normal !

I do recall some of the Round Table parties where it was all good fun until the divorces started flying , that was suppose to be a little fun between partners ! So I guess choose your partners carefully for it to stay just good fun !

To be honest it does not make me unconfortable. I to consider myself bi but hid it from my gf when we first got together. So its kinda late to out that now. Specially after just outing myself about dressing and my feelings about it to her. Bless her she is very understanding. Now keep in mind I am monogamous with her and plan to stay that way. Not that I am saying anything bad about "swingers". Lucky you. I just have never been comfortable enough in a relationship for that to become a factor.

Banned Read only
    We are a bixsexual couple, but to this point in our relationship (10+ years) we have remained monogamous. I don't think it was a conscious decision. It's just how things evolved and it doesn't seem to be a problem.

B C:

Nothing you said made me uncomfortable. Unless the discussion was about some sort of depravity or involved people other than consenting adults or someone was hurt (mentally or physically), it isn't a problem for me.

And for the record, I would not use the term Junk. That implies a lack of value. Mine are Jewels, Thank You.

DeeAnn

Belle
    Bi sexuality isnt an issue if its out there and acknowledged by your partner ..but for some crossdressers and discovering their fem side .. it sometime gives rise to acknowledging their own bisexuality and ultimately disclusure and acceptance or otherwise with their partner

TrueNorth Strong & Fierce Princess Chantal's Avatar
    I find that once other crossdressers find out that I am pansexual (somewhat similiar to bisexual, for those not familiar to the term) and am in an open relationship, they tend to have the notion that I am constantly on the prowl for partners and/or my bedroom door is somewhat revolving with numerous sexual partners. In reality, I am just not that way. I have had 3 sexual partners (counting my life partner - a crossdresser) since realizing and accepting my pansexuality (13 years). Geez when I lived the heterosexual lifestyle, I had probably 3 different partners each month and was constantly seeking new partners.
    Last edited by Princess Chantal; 07-24-2015 at 08:17 PM.

I'm about 85/15 in my sexual orientation, with the greater emphasis on being attracted to women. My wife and I have also indulged in the lifestyle at various points in our marriage, and like anything else the desires wax and wane.

That said, I'm not sure how much of it belongs here in this forum specifically. Not that you shouldn't be able to talk about it, but I'm here for tips and techniques for dressing as a woman - When the time comes to talk about extra partners in our otherwise monogamous relationship, we do so on lifestyle forums.

Reality Check
    Belle, you don't say if you and Jane are married or not, but that doesn't sound like a marriage, it sounds like a roommate agreement.

If you are both fine with this, it's OK. I certainly don't care how you live your life. It's just hard for me to imagine the both of you sitting on the front porch in rocking chairs at age sixty five and reminiscing about the good old days when you had three and foursomes.

Quote Originally Posted by Belle Cri View Post
    Is that wrong? Does that make you, whomever is reading, uncomfortable?
    actually, your writing DOES make me uncomfortable. It isn't your sexuality, it isn't your lifestyle, it just comes off as exhibitionist and frankly too much information. You come off as getting "off" by describing things here that aren't really part od being TG. This isn't a site that panders to that.
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,