Thread: About last night

About last night

So yesterday my wife went to one of her monthly event/meeting which gave me the afternoon and most of the evening to myself. I decided to stay in and just be me for a while. Nothing really too special, I did wear my favorite pair of blinged out jeans and a nice top. I went lightly with the makeup, played with it for a bit and I was happy with a more natural look. So yes pat myself on the back. I slipped on a pretty pair of large hoop earrings because I think they look great and I love the weight and the feeling of them when I move and they tug on my ear lobes. I sat and painted my nails, I’ve been letting them grow and shaping them and I had pick up some new polish in a robin’ s egg blue.

Okay yes really love this shade and just sorry I have to remove it Monday morning.
    So all is good, I’m comfortable, my soul is relaxed and I just happy going about my normal routines. Well I have found a new favorite beer that I had to buy. When you see the picture you will understand why. It was nicely chilled, my wife has promised to make earrings out of the bottle caps, she’s very artsy, and I was a little eager to try it.

Oh yes I should know better, on an empty stomach and being home alone, I perhaps had more then the two I intended to sample. It was good though. I had the music playing and was getting into the groove, but yup got myself a little tipsy. So, when I have had one too many, I hate to say it, but I’m “that girl”. A little too overly emotional and wanting to hug everyone…WARNING avoided at all costs at parties……

Anyways I think I might have been guilty of PUI (posting under the influence) Its is never a good thing to wake up to a couple of PM’s from the Mods in your mail box. LOL… well I don’t think I really did or said anything bad, but if any of my comments sounded odd, please forgive me, unchained I can be such an emotional girl. At least I didn’t wake up in my front lawn…..........

I don’t often drink beer, but when I do it’s
    Attachment 248360

Victoria D the most interesting crossdresser in my living room.
    When I am still and quiet, people who do not know me think, Oh how cute she's shy.
    People who do know me think, OMG RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Girls will be boys and boys will be girls It's a mixed up muddled up shook up world except for Lola

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Victoria Demeanor View Post
    At least I didn’t wake up in my front lawn…..........
    Or on someone else's front lawn!
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    It's funny how easily I get emotional alone in a movie theater. Or, alone at home watching a movie on TV or hearing one of those songs that brings back bittersweet memories? Since I'm not much of a drinker anymore, booze isn't involved.

But, those feelings never seem to pop up when others r around. Would u say that's the MAN in me coming out, Victoria?
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Platinum Member
    Hi Victoria, That's awesome that the brewery named the beer after you.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

What a lovely evening for you VeeDee... Blingy jeans, eh... We need to go shopping in Dallas - I found a store there that does ONLY jeans with rhinestones - where else but Dallas...? (I know - loads of places in Texas, y'all will tell me now... )

And beer cap earrings.... hmmm... I'm good with the hugs but crown corks can be sharp sometimes... take care with them! Not sure they're very uptown but they do have your name on... just watch out for comments like: "Is that Victoria next to you...?" - "Yup - I can smell beer.."

I get the emotion thing too. Perhaps part of our need for presentation is an overt way we give ourselves permission to be more emotive and expressive about things - I feel that sometimes without being dressed, but I can totally understand how the feeling is released more...

I guess it will be Caitlyn brew next...

Katey x
    "Put some lipstick on - Perfume your neck and slip your high heels on
    Rinse and curl your hair - Loosen your hips, and get a dress to wear"
    Stefani Germanotta

How about a few pictures of Ms. Victoria???
    Visit Kandi's Land (http://www.kandis-land.com/) daily! Nothing but positive and uplifting posts!
    Pictures and stories of every time out: https://www.flickr.com/photos/131254150@N06/.

Yes Carla that would be embarrassing

Sherry: if the mans coming out of you, you need to zip up better….(sorry my bad sense of humor)

Blue, yes thought it was pretty awesome myself and why I couldn’t resist.

Katey: VeeDee??? I kind of like that. Like I said my wife is pretty artsy and makes wonderful jewelry and I’m betting by the time she is done they will be pretty trendy and uptown. I’ll show them off to you all of course. I just thought it was pretty cool she volunteered to do this for me.

Caitlyn brew….yes I can see it now and their advertising: You buy it at the shop as a strong stout get it home to find that its really a blonde ale…..

Sorry Kandi I wasn’t feeling very photogenic..
    When I am still and quiet, people who do not know me think, Oh how cute she's shy.
    People who do know me think, OMG RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Girls will be boys and boys will be girls It's a mixed up muddled up shook up world except for Lola

Hey Vicki,

Nothing like a good night at home doing your nails and having a few drinks, as long as it goes in that order.

What, no furthur attempts at the Pink Fog? Fun finding a beer with your name on it. The closest I've come is a restaurant and brewery chain that makes something they call the Nutty Brunette.

Not to sure about the VeeDee nickname. Sounds too much like the things they warned us about in junior high health ed class.

Thanks for your comments on my other thread. Its nice to have the support of friends.

Ciao,
    Bridget

Victoria, you ...are..the most..interesting woman...in the world! Stay female my friend!
    Be yourself. Everyone else is taken!

What Heidi said
    I have a hubcap diamond star halo