Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The start of something wonderful???

.....love this read ....sounds like a movie of the week, please keep us up to date.......................................Debra

You do realize that you have hit the CD mega lottery. Good luck, stay cool with it all. Don't push her, and by that I mean relationship wise. She sounds fine with the CDing aspect already. Just let it happen as it happens.
    Chickens should be allowed to cross the road without having their motives questioned

Aaaaawwww!!!

Abi, what a cool, cool happenstance for you both...

Fingers xed - Good luck! I can only wish you the best... and hope the next episode is just as romantic...

Katey x
    "Put some lipstick on - Perfume your neck and slip your high heels on
    Rinse and curl your hair - Loosen your hips, and get a dress to wear"
    Stefani Germanotta

Maybe you could go out with her as Abi some day?

Great story. I can tell that you are so in love.
    Leslie's Advanture into the Unknown - http://lesliesd.weebly.com/

Gosh Abi great read and best of luck to you!

Jamie
    At the makeup counter

Like everyone else, I loved reading this novella and found myself very much cheering for our heroine. I can't wait for the sequel!
    Can you zip me up?

What a beautiful story. I wish you the best!

This all sounds great. I really hope it develops further. When I read it, I couldn't help thinking that your friend, L, had deliberately had a hand in setting this up.

Wow what a story! I'm keeping the fingers crossed for a happy ending!

Lauren
    Sounds like you're in a good place and having fun.
    When is she going back to Ireland?

Shopping at the mall, in the Pacific NW USA
    Quote Originally Posted by Isha View Post
    ....................Nothing ventured, nothing gained. ......................
    Exactly, good luck!
    Dana Ryan

Fingers crossed and keep your wits about you!

Thank you all so much for your positivity, it means so much. I thought I would give you a little update.

We have since arranged to go out on Wednesday night for a meal. Now I'm a little confused at this point because she hinted that she wanted to bring her friend along with her and it seemed perhaps she was trying to establish some kind of friendship boundary when we were arranging it (the first step of being friendzoned possibly??). So I decided (as people have advised) not to push anything relationship wise and just go with it, so I of course told her that her friend is more than welcome to join us for dinner and inside, I just accepted it may turn into nothing after all.

So.. Yesterday afternoon after work, I went round to see her again. I had a cute peplum top that was a little too small for me to fit into and she loved the pic so I decided to gift it to her as a nice excuse for going round hehe. I also donated a gorgeous leopard print raincoat to L because I knew she loved it but that is by the by. Now I had already decided before gong in that I would just be cool and not try to press into her personal space etc.. you know, "play it cool" as it were.

So I walk in the back yard and head for the door, she sees me through the kitchen window and smiles and calls my name. As I get in the door, she comes through, wraps her arms around me, plants a big kiss on my surprised lips and squeezes me so tight that I couldn't help but smile. We cuddled for about 20 seconds, followed by another kiss. I was totally overwhelmed, hadn't expected such a strong greeting, especially after the hint at the friendzone earlier that day.

So anyway, she was tidying up preparing for L's return from her weekend away, so I helped out with moving the cooker and fridge etc and wiping down (she's a teensy bit OCD about cleaning which is never a bad thing in a woman hehe). Although we weren't in any way clingy or close, there were more than just a few further occasions of big hugs, little cuddles and big smacker type kisses. At one point we were wrapped in each others armes and she said "I'm so glad that I met you, I really am" It all felt so... comfortable somehow. I still can't work out if it's just a natural platonic intimacy that she has with people she trusts or whether it's a definite sign of more.. I certainly haven't seen her be that familiar with any others during her stay, even male friends she's known for years.

So yeah, I'm more than happy right now to keep it at friends and get dozens of kisses and cuddles whenever I see her. The word I would use to best describe my current mood with how things are would be content. I feel very very content and comfortable with where we are at and am just going to do my very best to enjoy every moment I can spend with her. I'm actually going round again later today to help L's boyfriend with some DIY so will get to see her again oh yeah and then there is Wednesday night......

So I told you that she had mentioned her friend coming along and I of course said she was welcome to... so, later that day, I took Her and her friend (her friend is N by the way.. just to save me retyping lol) to the supermarket to buy stuff for T to make dinner with, (she's a cracking little cook too I have to add after tasting her pasta). Whilst there, N was on the phone to the guy she's dating and turns round and says "I'm going to see him again on Wednesday night" with a huge smile on her face bless her. T and I look at each other and both at the same time said "oh fine.. dump us for dinner then" with a smile to show we were just jesting with her. N looks stricken and says "omg I totally forgot guys.. so sorry". We tell her it's fine, and T suggests that instead of her going to him, he can come to her and we can all go for dinner together. Which is what is now happening.

So, from feeling like I was on the edged of the dreaded FZ, I ended up with more kisses and cuddles than I've had in years, and what now "appears" to be a double date on Wednesday night. I have historically been one to push quite strongly for relationships to develop, once I fall for someone I am always eager for things to progress and develop as quickly as possible. This time however, the progression feels so natural and normal that I am as happy as a sandboy just letting it run it's course and seeing what happens. And who wouldn't be, I have a gorgeous young woman wrapping me up in affection and what does appear to be more than a little manipulation of events by her friends lol.

So let us see what today and tomorrow bring.

LeslieSD, she has already said straight out that she would love an all girls night with her, L, N and Abi and asked me yesterday when she can meet Abi. I think she flies back on Saturday, so I'm thinking of suggesting that Abi give her a lift to the airport (Saturday is my current day for Abi anyway) so at least she gets to meet her before she goes home. Then we can have that girls night when she comes back over.

Thank you all once again for your kind words of support x x x

I can see a new romcom movie being filmed...based on true events! Wish you all the best Abi, hope Wednesday will be great si I can read more on Thursday!

Lauren
    Getting to know someone is the best part. New relationships are awesome. Enjoy :-)

Abi - this is really turning into a very pleasing, episodic bodice ripper...

Seriously - I'm getting all teary-eyed over your joy and fortune here... I really hope it works out well and keeps on running to further episodes!

(And I heard yesterday my eldest son is dating seriously again after a 2-year hiatus so it must be the season... )

Katey x
    "Put some lipstick on - Perfume your neck and slip your high heels on
    Rinse and curl your hair - Loosen your hips, and get a dress to wear"
    Stefani Germanotta

Abi, all I can say is," WOW!!!!!!!!!!! Just like everyone else has said, don't rush this and let things happen. All my prayers and best wishes that this relationship will develop into something more for the both of you. If you would like to hear some of my experiences, please let me know.

From a life long cross dresser,

Melissa1520

Hi Abi,

What a great read, it's really like we are living this through you. We can't wait for the next installment -- so when do the girls all go out???
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Proud member of the Lacey Leigh Fan Club

And when it happens, it feels like the most natural thing in the world...

I have had the experience of talking about girl-makeup with a man just *happen*, like it was dailywear normal. I loved that feeling. It sounds like you are on that kind of trip.

- MM
    - Madame Moose - on my way to Anne
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    "I yam what I yam and tha's all what I yam." -- Popeye the Sailor
    "If I am not for myself, who will be for me? And when I am for myself, what am 'I'? And if not now, when?" - Hillel the Elder