Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Stashing your girl things outside the home

Banned Read only
    You would be surprised Sometimes, it works. I do not have to come up with the mortgage payment every month.

From my experience with geocaching, I'd be willing to bet that sooner or later someone will find your stash. Probably sooner. When they find it, they'll open it up and throw your stuff all over the place. The woods are neither deserted nor private.

I want to work for Jorga.. where do I apply? All I can say is building a music studio in your garage with some extra storage behind a wall panel is a good way to go. Close to the cars as well.. so I'm a silly, fearful, rube goldberg I guess.

Edit: For PDX area girls, there is Victoria's "Over the Rainbow Transformations". She offers storage, and just about everything else you could ever need.
    Last edited by JessicaJHall; 07-29-2015 at 01:25 AM.
    CD? I'm never cross when dressed
    More like HF.. Happy Femulator. Julie's Flickr page
    Amateur/DIY Photos adjusted for exposure and white balance only, except to obscure background All rights reserved.

Banned Read only
    It is three towns over Julie. Really Friggin' Crazytown.

Definitely headed there, Jorga! Won't be long now..
    CD? I'm never cross when dressed
    More like HF.. Happy Femulator. Julie's Flickr page
    Amateur/DIY Photos adjusted for exposure and white balance only, except to obscure background All rights reserved.

Ok girls it seems this tread , has died off
    But I figured I would post a quick update just the same.
    We had several days of rain since the last time I received my girl stash , and I I suspected the bucket kept everything clean and dry.
    Thanks for all the comments girls
    Xx Lexi

Reality Check
    The other danger is that someone finds the bucket and reports it as a "suspicious" package (all too common in these troubled times). The police and bomb squad are called in, the area is evacuated and they blow up your stuff. This, of course, makes it to the TV news. So:

Don't leave anything in the bucket that can be traced back to you.

Yeah, I can't count the number of times I've read about the bomb squad blowing up a stash bucket in the middle of the woods. (Honestly, I can't... )

Reality Check
    It was on the news in my town just last week. Not a "stash bucket", but a "suspicious package". They closed the street and evacuated everybody. I guess you don't get a lot of bombs in your town,

Quote Originally Posted by Jennie-cd View Post
    Yeah, I can't count the number of times I've read about the bomb squad blowing up a stash bucket in the middle of the woods. (Honestly, I can't... )
    The police do blow up geocaches occasionally. Same thing.

"Occasionally" isn't quite the same as "all too common." Sorry I was just overcome by my inner imaginary newsreel (shot on motion-sensing cameras set up all around the bucket by blackmailers) showing bomb disposal units combing the woods looking for plastic buckets to detonate. All I'm saying is sometimes -- sometimes -- the paranoid delusions that get floated on this site rise above the line and cross into being outright funny.

Reality Check
    Perhaps you might have chosen a better way to express your opinion. You don't know me or what I have seen or experienced in life.

Aspiring Member
    This sounds like a good idea if this works for you. Someone might eventually come across it and at the most be opened and left. I think it would be thought of something misplaced or lost off of a vehicle/trailer...IMO

Lexi, I have to say this is ingenuity at its finest. You had a difficult situation and found a way to overcome it while minimizing the risks to yourself. If you lose the stash it will suck but it sounds like the fallout from taking the things home would be worse. On a side note, it sucks that you have to hide your stash to avoid such a catastrophic event from occurring!