Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Stashing your girl things outside the home

Banned Read only
    I employ 20 people that fall under the transgender umbrella. Not all of them have a place to keep their clothing. Some are in DADT relationships, some are deeply closeted and so on. I own a few buildings in town. One is used as a changing station. Each person rents a small room and closet that are tastefully decorated. They use their own lock giving me a spare key for just in case. They are free to come and go as they like when they like. The only real rules are no sex on the property, be respectful of your neighbor, and keep the place clean.

Lexi since your in New England you have birch trees and as you know birch bark peels easily and with a white bucket why not affix some bark to your bucket and disguise it as a tree stump? With the right under brush who would know.
    "you are a strange species and there are many out there;shall I tell you what I find beautiful about you ,you are at your best when things are at their worst" ...[ Starman]
    It may of course be a bit disturbing to sense that one is really not so firmly anchored to the gender one was born into.

Platinum Member
    Hi Lexi, CDers sure are an ingenious lot aren't they.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

I have often wondered if any gg that reads threads like this has any compassion for us, for all the troubles we have, just to wear a few cloths.

That is really quite ingenious. Another one to cross off your bucket list!

To have a compulsion so strong it drives a behavior you describe is noteworthy. It is who we are, as well.

Quote Originally Posted by AngelaYVR View Post
    Another one to cross off your bucket list!
    <GROAN>

Quote Originally Posted by Jorja View Post
    I employ 20 people that fall under the transgender umbrella. Not all of them have a place to keep their clothing. Some are in DADT relationships, some are deeply closeted and so on. I own a few buildings in town. One is used as a changing station. Each person rents a small room and closet that are tastefully decorated. They use their own lock giving me a spare key for just in case. They are free to come and go as they like when they like.
    Now that is worthy of more recognition, acknowledgment and ultimately some sort of award... It is inspiring to see that some sort of philanthropy lives on... You Angel, You...!

Lexi - your post has drawn out just what this passionate condition means to a lot of us... Well done for doing that and being prepared to accept a wee bit of humour in the process... Our condition is not an easy thing to deal with in some circumstances and yet we still struggle to make it work for us individually - if GGs and muggles understood how deep this runs perhaps they'd be less prone to dismiss it as some sort of trivial obsession...

Katey x
    "Put some lipstick on - Perfume your neck and slip your high heels on
    Rinse and curl your hair - Loosen your hips, and get a dress to wear"
    Stefani Germanotta

Gone to live my life
    Hi there,

Very ingenious . . . a CD cache

A while back I remember someone posting a thread about humor or lack there of on this part of the forum (too much serious conversation) to counter that, I submit for the court's approval the following (you all gave me a chuckle to start my day):

Quote Originally Posted by Tabitha_Lynn View Post
    Just wait till a Geocacher stumbles onto it.

You may get some good swaps out of it then.

Sorry, couldnt resist.

You must be in a rural area.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lorileah View Post
    Dear CD.com. You won't believe what happened. I was driving down the road and had to pee and went to the edge of the woods. There was a bucket there and I thought, gee I need a bucket at home for stuff. I took it home and found a whole outfit of women's clothes. At first I thought I should take it back but then realized it was in the woods and it was probably thrown away. How lucky am I?
    Quote Originally Posted by Katey888 View Post
    Or in about 2000 years time archaeologists will be insisting: "No - really - New Englanders used to bury their dead women in 5 gallon plastic buckets... We've uncovered thousands of these under the ash from the Yellowstone eruption... it's too many to be a coincidence..."

Lexi - if you've got the right environment for it (deserted) and you're not worried about losing the stuff and it works for you then great...

I'd probably be more worried about turning up late one night being hit with floodlights and surrounded by armed Feebs wondering where I'd stashed the woman's body... I'll be sticking to my garage, thanks all the same...

Katey x
    Quote Originally Posted by AngelaYVR View Post
    That is really quite ingenious. Another one to cross off your bucket list!
    Cheers

Isha

Lauren
    It all sounds absolutely exhausting. It totally sux that some of you need to hide your belongings and yourselves

Somehow this reminds me of money stashed in the snow in "Fargo". You Betcha!

On a serious note, I think that this idea is actually pretty good given the proper conditions. For example I used to live in a very rural area (lots of woods and few houses) and this would have been a good option when heading out to town for girl time. Cudos for sharing.

Presently, I keep my duffle I. My trunk or stashed away in my work shop or attic. I have kept it locked in a file drawer in my office as well.

Yikes, Glad I haven't had to go to this extreme..... Yet. Everything would be wrinkled all to hell in a bucket. But, you gotta do what you gotta do. I'm lucky to have a garage myself, but that isn't fool proof either, so I went and found and used metal filing cabinet complete with lock and key, stuffed it in the garage corner somewhat out of sight, and voila! So far so good.
    I guess I take for granted the space that I do have which gives me options, whereas many people may be limited to space for stashing. Definitely an interesting way of hiding things though.

Wow! Now, I've been dressing since a very young age and I had much the same issue for years. I commend your creativity. This is ingenious. As stated by others, I would be most nervous not about losing the stash but having the police waiting for me as I clambered out of the woods with the bucket behind what would look like and abandoned car. If you say you were peeing in the woods you risk getting cited for public uriniation and indecent exposure, the latter being a registerable sex offense. If you come out of the woods changed you again risk indecent exposure charges. The courts of MA and NH are not very fond of people showing remotely what could be considered indecent, I can't speak for the other states.

You say you are in New England. You must be further away from the metroplex of the Northeast corridor.

I'm by no means criticizing your efforts. This thing we do drives us to extremes. It is just hard for many to fathom how far we would take it to be true to ourselves with trying not to hurt others.

-E
    **Just trying to happily be me.**

Hugs!
    -E

I have used many different hiding places. We do what we can. As Krisi said, not trying to negative, only helpful, the $20 idea isn't a good one. Maybe you have more faith in the honesty of strangers than I do.

Dear crossdresser, I got your note. Thanks for the cash. If you want your clothes to be here next time, you'll need to leave me another twenty.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Personally I think its a great idea and if its working for you then its all good.

Full Geek Status Adriana Moretti's Avatar
    my trunk is filled with an overflow of pocketbooks, shoes, and winter jackets...it is like my extra storage xoxo

Wow girls , a lot of cool responses
    Jorjia your simply awesome !
    Great idea with the birch bark.
    A couple of points
    A) this is not my main stash , that is at home it's just so well protected it's not possible to sneak it out and back in , since this is a secondary cashe if you will , that's why I'm not overly concerned if it gets stolen or snowed in for a while because it's creating opportunities that I wouldn't otherwise have.
    B) I'm not leaving my car on the side of the road for any length of time trekking through the wild looking for supper hide out. It's just a bucket hap hazzardly thrown in the bushes that can't be seen from the high way and I am literally in and out in less than 90 seconds or less

I would need a U-Haul trailer to abandon and camouflage someplace - the 5 gal bucket would just hold my make-up ............................Debra

Banned Read only
    Something to keep in mind, Lexi. In just a couple of months, hunters are going to descend upon the woods like the plague. You might want to remove your bucket until hunting season is over.

Banned Read only
    I must commend you for your efforts. I don't know what your housing arrangements are, but, there must be an easier way to prepare for a trip. The bucket is a good grab and go item. However, relegating any of my dresses, undergarments, heels and hosiery to an attack by the elements or inquiring bears seems ultimately to be a loser. The bucket is a good idea. However, if you do live in an owner occupied house, maybe getting a five gallon bucket and slopping the color of your house all over it and putting it on a shelf in the garage would work better. Surely there is some time available to select your femme stuff for your trips. Most women are not house bound. Even in the summer when my wife is off from work, she is away from home for hours at a time. Most women will shy away from any paint bucket that appears heavy and dirty. Just put it on an upper shelf. If you're worried about her rattling the bucket put some weight in the bottom. Select something that is sealed and has liquid in it such as cans of juice that will make a sloshing sound. I have cans of paint in my shed of the colors of my house that I use for touching up nicks and dings. Whenever I went out of town on a work assignment it was never without some notification. I use to assemble my week long wardrobe and tote it in a Xerox box. My wife would never look in it before I left because she thought it had confidential financial data of clients.

Something to keep in mind, Lexi. In just a couple of months, hunters are going to descend upon the woods like the plague. You might want to remove your bucket until hunting season is over.
    OR you could buy an orange dress.

I kind of like this thread because it's almost a Rorschach test -- you see the silly people (guilty) being silly, fearful people projecting fear, the Rube Goldbergs 'berging (if that's a verb.) It's kinda fun to watch it develop.

Banned Read only
    I don't know about a Rorschach test or Rube Goldberg but I would be pissed to see some hunter waltzing around the woods in my favorite gown.
    Last edited by Jorja; 07-28-2015 at 02:45 PM.

I would be pissed to see some hunter waltzing around the woods in my favorite gown.
    I dunno, it'd make for an interesting conversation at the very least, maybe a new friend!

I don't know about a Rorschach test or Rube Goldberg but I would be pissed to see some hunter waltzing around the woods in my favorite gown.
    Ok , now this ^^ made me chuckle. I needed that this morning

Note to self: buy bigger house with some land, build extra garage, and put in a lot of lockers, rent them out to crossdressers for a few bucks. Put soda vending machine nearby but filled with beer. Make lots of friends. This is within the realm of possibility.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.